Jump to topic:

I've been told before but tell me agaim

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:02:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
How does one search "ALL" of their old forum posts. I have a bet with someone on here that will have to leave DDO if I win and it looks very likely that I will win by "A LANDSLIDE"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:08:02 PM
At 5/8/2016 3:02:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
How does one search "ALL" of their old forum posts. I have a bet with someone on here that will have to leave DDO if I win and it looks very likely that I will win by "A LANDSLIDE"

Use google. debate.org: sodolite "some stupid thing I said" <search>
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:17:03 PM
At 5/8/2016 3:08:02 PM, TBR wrote:

Touche' But alas I seem to end up being right way more than being wrong and what I say turns out to be. Take for instance Trump winning the general election in a land slide when he first announced he was running. Well he we are now, Trump the "presumptive" nominee waiting for the fat lady to sing.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:18:55 PM
At 5/8/2016 3:17:03 PM, sadolite wrote:

Touche' But alas I seem to end up being right way more than being wrong and what I say turns out to be. Take for instance Trump winning the general election in a land slide when he first announced he was running. Well he we are now, Trump the "presumptive" nominee waiting for the fat lady to sing.

Oh ya, thanks for the info on how to search my posts, much appreciated.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:20:35 PM
At 5/8/2016 3:17:03 PM, sadolite wrote:

I did not mean to imply you were necessarily wrong in this instance.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:25:10 PM

https://media.giphy.com...
Have no regrets.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:34:41 PM
At 5/8/2016 3:25:10 PM, Opsianos wrote:

People who post links and don't give a brief description should be banned from posting links. I never open links with no description, they are so predictable.

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:48:10 PM
At 5/8/2016 3:34:41 PM, sadolite wrote:

People who post links and don't give a brief description should be banned from posting links. I never open links with no description, they are so predictable.

People who complain about links without descriptions should be banned from complaining. I never listen to ridiculous complaints, they are so predictable.
Have no regrets.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 4:20:53 PM
At 5/8/2016 3:48:10 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/8/2016 3:34:41 PM, sadolite wrote:

People who complain about links without descriptions should be banned from complaining. I never listen to ridiculous complaints, they are so predictable.

Your response is as predictable as your link. You know it's BS

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 4:30:37 PM

Why is "ALL" in quotation marks?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 4:34:33 PM
At 5/8/2016 4:30:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Well my news feed only goes so far back

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 4:37:28 PM
At 5/8/2016 4:34:33 PM, sadolite wrote:

Who did you make the bet with?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 4:46:32 PM
At 5/8/2016 4:37:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Post 14 000. Grats. That's a nice number that 1 hey?
Mmmmm fourteen thousand. It rolls of the tongue.
Try it . Say it with me . Ready fourteen thousand, nice hey?

When confirmed
Can you let all know the outcome please sadolite. Thanks
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:47:25 PM

You go to their profile and then click "forum posts". That will bring you to all of their forum posts. You can then search by page using the times when the posts were made to hopefully find the specific post quickly instead of just going through them all. It helps if you do ctrlf-f and type a specific word or phrase you know was in the post so you can go through it more quickly.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:50:27 PM
At 5/8/2016 4:46:32 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/8/2016 4:37:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Post 14 000. Grats. That's a nice number that 1 hey?
Mmmmm fourteen thousand. It rolls of the tongue.
Try it . Say it with me . Ready fourteen thousand, nice hey?

When confirmed
Can you let all know the outcome please sadolite. Thanks

TBR "@sadolite - I don't know why you are unwilling to take any of my bets on Trump. Since this is on the general, and a "landslide" I will give you big odds."

This is all I could find. I did take a bet that if Trump wins the loser has to leave for 3 months. Since TBR is the only person i discussed this with I am guessing it is him/her. We made the bet in some other thread , but I remember it. Ask TBR if he remembers.