I am dropping out of the race

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:53:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
LOL, yeah I thought that would get your attention.... XD

Steam is having a sale on Star Wars videos games that ends tomorrow and im completely stuck on which one I should get since im almost done with finals and will have loads of free time on my hands.... If I only get one, which game do you guys personally recommend? It needs to be a PC game and have above anything else:

1 - Solid graphics
2 - Extensive Single Player campaign
3 - Slick Multiplayer Gameplay
4 - Lots of room for customization

Thanks! <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:55:06 PM
At 5/8/2016 5:53:43 PM, imabench wrote:

YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, YOU B!TCH!

Steam is having a sale on Star Wars videos games that ends tomorrow and im completely stuck on which one I should get since im almost done with finals and will have loads of free time on my hands.... If I only get one, which game do you guys personally recommend? It needs to be a PC game and have above anything else:

1 - Solid graphics

No clue.

Thanks! <3
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:58:20 PM
At 5/8/2016 5:55:06 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

luv u boo <3

1 - Solid graphics

No clue.

Thanks! <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:58:52 PM

1 - Solid graphics

Thanks! <3

Which ones do you have already?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:59:08 PM
At 5/8/2016 5:58:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2016 5:55:06 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

luv u boo <3

I hate the term boo.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:01:46 PM

1 - Solid graphics

Thanks! <3

Star Wars Battlefront II, you cannot go wrong with getting that. Graphics aren't really "solid" with today's technology, but the modding community is phenomenal. Knights of the Old Republic if you want your "customization", no multiplayer though.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:20:50 PM
At 5/8/2016 5:58:52 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

1 - Solid graphics

Thanks! <3

I dont have any of them

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:27:10 PM
At 5/8/2016 6:20:50 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2016 5:58:52 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

1 - Solid graphics

Thanks! <3

I dont have any of them

In that case I'll echo Peters and say get the KOTOR games and Battlefront.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:28:11 PM

This is the best reason for dropping out!
1 - Solid graphics

Thanks! <3

It may only fit the second criteria, but get the one with knights of the old republic. That game is amazing!!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 7:09:55 PM

What a let down.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 7:43:34 PM
At 5/8/2016 7:09:55 PM, famousdebater wrote:

What a let down.

Trust me, ill be in the race long after you and Rosalie drop out once you both realize youre incompetent and have no supporters ;)

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:03:12 PM
I'd say screw Star Wars, and buy Dark Souls 3 instead. It meets all three of those criteria, if you're willing to spend a bit extra.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:03:43 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:03:12 PM, TUF wrote:
I'd say screw Star Wars, and buy Dark Souls 3 instead. It meets all four of those criteria, if you're willing to spend a bit extra.

fix'ed.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:06:51 PM

What a let down.

Let down? That was more of a relief. I like how you criticize imabench for being "unpresidental", but yet you display the same disregard for your opponents that you think he does.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:09:08 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:06:51 PM, Subutai wrote:

What a let down.

Let down? That was more of a relief. I like how you criticize imabench for being "unpresidental", but yet you display the same disregard for your opponents that you think he does.

I only say that it's a let down because imabench has derailed, trolled and blatantly lied about our campaign on many, many occasions. I'm sure that almost all Pro-presidency users who see the title of this thread will be happy as opposed to being sad and then will believe that it's a let down once they read the thread. I merely voiced that opinion.
John Galsworthy
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:11:55 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:09:08 PM, famousdebater wrote:

What a let down.

I only say that it's a let down because imabench has derailed, trolled and blatantly lied about our campaign on many, many occasions. I'm sure that almost all Pro-presidency users who see the title of this thread will be happy as opposed to being sad and then will believe that it's a let down once they read the thread. I merely voiced that opinion.

You still haven't addressed the substance of my accusation that your comment was hypocritical, given what you've said about imabench in the past.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:14:07 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:11:55 PM, Subutai wrote:

What a let down.

You still haven't addressed the substance of my accusation that your comment was hypocritical, given what you've said about imabench in the past.

The difference between my comment here and imabench's behavior is that imabench's poor conduct is in much high quantity, too a much higher degree and that my comments were justified (as you can see by my previous post) and his are not.
John Galsworthy
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:21:00 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:14:07 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/8/2016 8:11:55 PM, Subutai wrote:

What a let down.

The difference between my comment here and imabench's behavior is that imabench's poor conduct is in much high quantity, too a much higher degree and that my comments were justified (as you can see by my previous post) and his are not.

While it is true that imabench has made many more contentious comments with regard to other campaigns, I don't see how this makes your comments any more justified. Applying a double standard to yourself makes you no better than the person you think you're better than.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:24:02 PM
Was totally expecting this to be a troll thread.

You've exceeded my expectations.
Have no regrets.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:26:42 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:21:00 PM, Subutai wrote:
While it is true that imabench has made many more contentious comments with regard to other campaigns, I don't see how this makes your comments any more justified. Applying a double standard to yourself makes you no better than the person you think you're better than.

Again, this isn't a double standard. As I said previously, imabench's comments are a lot more serious, in higher frequency and are unjustified (and he doesn't even attempt to justify them). The reason that this isn't a double standard is because what imabench is doing is different to what I am. My original comment in this thread wasn't even particularly severe or contentious and it was not a lie about imabench or his campaign (which is something that imabench has done many times).
John Galsworthy
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:28:15 PM
I do wonder if your ulterior motive was to get a presidential candidate on here and start an argument, which could (I mean would) deteriorate into a flame war.
Have no regrets.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:30:37 PM

What a let down.

Yeah famous and Rosalie are some of the biggest hypocrites to ever run for president together. It explains why they have zero support and are routinely ridiculed

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:37:32 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:30:37 PM, imabench wrote:

What a let down.

Yeah famous and Rosalie are some of the biggest hypocrites to ever run for president together. It explains why they have zero support and are routinely ridiculed

Lol. I've disproven your claim that we have no support multiple times. You once again the claim that I made later on in the thread regarding your lies about others campaigns.
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:39:31 PM
Guys, the only things you should be arguing about here is the Star Wars Prequels.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:05:37 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:37:32 PM, famousdebater wrote:

What a let down.

Lol. I've disproven your claim that we have no support multiple times.

^ lie number 8 ladies and gentlemen.

You once again the claim that I made later on in the thread regarding your lies about others campaigns.

Try to speak English moron

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:45:28 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:28:15 PM, Opsianos wrote:
I do wonder if your ulterior motive was to get a presidential candidate on here and start an argument, which could (I mean would) deteriorate into a flame war.

Its amazing aint it? TBR literally told them my strategy for how to make them look bad, and Famous is still stupid enough to walk right into an obvious trap like this thread and make an a** out of himself and Rosalie XD.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:16:47 AM
At 5/8/2016 9:05:37 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2016 8:37:32 PM, famousdebater wrote:

What a let down.

Lol. I've disproven your claim that we have no support multiple times.

^ lie number 8 ladies and gentlemen.

When you asked me to name a supporter, I did so, in fact I even named you 2.

You once again the claim that I made later on in the thread regarding your lies about others campaigns.

Try to speak English moron

It's called autocorrect.
John Galsworthy
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:36:51 AM

What a let down.

They don't respond to any criticism and have as much conviction in being right -- when they usually aren't -- as the New Atheist movement or religious fundamentalism. I don't think voters should take that campaign seriously anymore. To be sure, I really like and respect Rosalie as a person, and think she's a very good member of the site, and the same goes to famous, but their campaign is often annoyingly hypocritical and wrong about site issues.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:58:42 PM
At 5/9/2016 7:36:51 AM, tejretics wrote:

What a let down.

They don't respond to any criticism and have as much conviction in being right -- when they usually aren't -- as the New Atheist movement or religious fundamentalism. I don't think voters should take that campaign seriously anymore. To be sure, I really like and respect Rosalie as a person, and think she's a very good member of the site, and the same goes to famous, but their campaign is often annoyingly hypocritical and wrong about site issues.

Taking into account your age.
The way you interact with folks, or at least the way you come across is,
um, um how can I say it.
Not normal. Now don't get me wrong I and everyone on this site know your a smart young individual. No questions about that.
But if you want to be smart and smart for your age . What you should do is ,
get like 6 or so house bricks stack 3 of em sideways and 3 more on top , that's 2 rows high 3 bricks long , get a nice piece of wood not to thick nor to thin. Place it on end of the wood on the pile of bricks ya just made . So it makes a ramp like structure, or as normal kids call it . " A jump " go to the shed , grab out your BMX , get about 20 or so meters away from the ramp thing ya just made, start pedaling ya guts out whilst aiming your BMX straight for the ramp structure thingy ya just made and go over it. Then do it again.

60 year Olds can win and lose debates and talk on the net.
If you where really smart , this is what you would be doing.