Jump to topic:

Member Appreciation Thread

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:19:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Every once in a while, I'm reminded of how people suck, and then I appreciate the good people in my life so much more. That said, on a day like mother's day, I thought it'd be wise to change the tune a bit, and point out some lovely ladies on the site, who have influenced my life for the better. Even if they're not my ma, they're special to me. :-)

To all of you lovely ladies on DDO,
I appreciate you all. Even if we don't talk often, or you're not mentioned, please know, you're awesome af. Keep doing you bae <3

Marie- Affectionately, Ma, you were there when I needed a friend on DDO. Your daughter is lucky to have a wonderful mother like you. You're a caring, easy person to talk to. You, when I joined DDO, were the rock that held us all down so we wouldn't slip away, and the glue that kept us all hole. You're still one of the kindest, most genuine people I know. I hope your life gets a bit easier, because you deserve every bit of Heaven <3

Sapphique- My soul sister, my babe, one of the most assiduous, brilliant, kind members on DDO. You're the mini-Marie in some aspects. You genuinely care about the site, and better yet, the members. I would say I "hope" but I *know* that all your dreams will come true, because you deserve it and are working hard. :-) I just hope that you'll keep me with you on your journey, as you mature into an even more- is that even possible???- incredible young lady. :-)

Emmarie- You're one of the most interesting new members that have joined. Your eyes and accent are so bewitching that I can't wait till you join hangouts. Your conspiracy theories behind everything makes my head spin and never ceases to bring a smile to my face! Your rapping is on fleek, but not as fleeky as you as a person! You're great! Keep doing you :D
(P.S. PLAY MAFIA BABE!!! IT'S FUN!!!)

Jonelle- Where do I begin? Oh yes, *bows* The Troll Queen, one of the best writers on DDO! Your writing captivates me all the time, and I hope one day I can be as dedicated and talented as you are! Keep writing! Keep trolling! We always rejoice when you return to DDO! Oh, and keep gif warring! Speaking of- https://66.media.tumblr.com...
https://media0.giphy.com...

Cassie- You're one of the strongest DDO members I know. :-) You've been through so much, and you're a fighter babe. :-) Keep being the incredible, persistent teddy bear that you are! I can't wait to hear from you when you return! :-) Our conversations have always been fun, and you're a dear sister <3

Tulle- Our first conversation, I think, was when you and Maikuru joined a hangout. He tried to buff me for flirting with you, because I told him I'd steal you. You are so gorgeous, and have a brilliant voice and hair. Maikuru is lucky to have you! Whenever I think of you, I'm reminded of Lupita: https://youtu.be... because you appear to me, to be someone who will never give up on her dreams and ideals, and will always fight till it comes true. You're more bae than Bey! (And that's saying a lot because I have a HUGE crush on Yonce!) Keep doing you :-) And always keep hot sauce in your bag <3

Kitty- Babe, if you were gay, you'd be my lesbian soulmate <3 I remember this is one of the first videos I shared with you because we're so alike: https://youtu.be... and both love gore, blood and such. I hope you never lose your Kitty ways. You're beautiful, smart and talented. Keep doing you baby <3

Venusara- You were one of the first people who were welcomed me when I first joined DDO. Although you're no longer active, I hope everything is good with you irl. You're a fabulous person, and I miss you a lot. <3

Liz- You're insanely brilliant, and gorgeous :D Keep doing what you do! :D

Rosalie- Keep being the fabulous, gorgeous, funny person you are!

EvanescentEfflorescenc- Although we haven't interacted really, you're a good person. You stand up for what's right, what you believe in, and you're a good person. :-) I hope your stay on DDO is non-toxic and full of great memories <3

Peterssmith- The best for last... Peters, bae, you're my rock. You're one of the handful of people I care most about on the site right now. You're hard-working, and you care about the development of the site. Despite all the haters, you thread on and work to prevent spam, and you were instrumental in the poll sections, which everyone else just abandoned because they thought it was useless. You are always there to talk to me, and message me if you think I'm acting weird, or seem down. You're always there for me, and I hope I can be there for you too, the same way.

I just want you to all remember to never let anyone break your stride! (See video at the side!) You're all f*cking fabulous! Keep doing you! :D

Don't listen to the menopausal, sexually frustrated cunts. You're a fuckking fabulous rainbow! Let them go bitch- you just be you, the magnificent person you are. :-)

And to all of the Ma's on DDO, the third-to-last video at the side is for you:

And every single girl on DDO :-)

Remember:
Ironman= Fe Male
You're a superhero :-) You're my superwoman <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:29:04 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:28:11 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
There are women on DDO?

Learn something new every day...

I think I forgot people! Oh no! Thett, Bluesteel, 7th and XLAV D:
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:31:23 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:29:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
There are women on DDO?

This makes me feel particularly triggered.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:32:05 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:31:12 PM, Opsianos wrote:
This thread is so sexist. Reported.

You a mother bish?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:33:11 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:32:05 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

You a mother bish?

Are all of those members mothers? I sure hope not at their ages...
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:35:09 PM
There are women on DDO?

I'm surprised that there are women on the Internet to begin with.
Have no regrets.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:35:10 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:33:11 PM, Opsianos wrote:

You a mother bish?

They're maternal/sisterly figures to me <3

(But seriously, there are too many guys on DDO and I'm so afraid to call out members and forget others...)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:36:22 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:35:09 PM, Opsianos wrote:
There are women on DDO?

We're still closeted men.

Translation: I called them all out because I'm a lesbian that wants to get laid.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:36:49 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:35:10 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

You a mother bish?

(But seriously, there are too many guys on DDO and I'm so afraid to call out members and forget others...)

very true
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:37:42 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:36:49 PM, Hayd wrote:

You a mother bish?

very true

Thank you for understanding <3
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:37:44 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:19:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Every once in a while, I'm reminded of how people suck, and then I appreciate the good people in my life so much more. That said, on a day like mother's day, I thought it'd be wise to change the tune a bit, and point out some lovely ladies on the site, who have influenced my life for the better. Even if they're not my ma, they're special to me. :-)

To all of you lovely ladies on DDO,
I appreciate you all. Even if we don't talk often, or you're not mentioned, please know, you're awesome af. Keep doing you bae <3

Marie- Affectionately, Ma, you were there when I needed a friend on DDO. Your daughter is lucky to have a wonderful mother like you. You're a caring, easy person to talk to. You, when I joined DDO, were the rock that held us all down so we wouldn't slip away, and the glue that kept us all hole. You're still one of the kindest, most genuine people I know. I hope your life gets a bit easier, because you deserve every bit of Heaven <3

Sapphique- My soul sister, my babe, one of the most assiduous, brilliant, kind members on DDO. You're the mini-Marie in some aspects. You genuinely care about the site, and better yet, the members. I would say I "hope" but I *know* that all your dreams will come true, because you deserve it and are working hard. :-) I just hope that you'll keep me with you on your journey, as you mature into an even more- is that even possible???- incredible young lady. :-)

Emmarie- You're one of the most interesting new members that have joined. Your eyes and accent are so bewitching that I can't wait till you join hangouts. Your conspiracy theories behind everything makes my head spin and never ceases to bring a smile to my face! Your rapping is on fleek, but not as fleeky as you as a person! You're great! Keep doing you :D
(P.S. PLAY MAFIA BABE!!! IT'S FUN!!!)
Thanks for the Love :) and for getting me away from all the arguments I'm in the middle of at the moment. I'll be on the hang outs later if time permits. Someday, if you ever attempt to rebel against the status quo, especially if you use passive resistant means, you'll see that my conspiracy theories aren't as crazy as most people believe they are.

Jonelle- Where do I begin? Oh yes, *bows* The Troll Queen, one of the best writers on DDO! Your writing captivates me all the time, and I hope one day I can be as dedicated and talented as you are! Keep writing! Keep trolling! We always rejoice when you return to DDO! Oh, and keep gif warring! Speaking of- https://66.media.tumblr.com...
https://media0.giphy.com...

Cassie- You're one of the strongest DDO members I know. :-) You've been through so much, and you're a fighter babe. :-) Keep being the incredible, persistent teddy bear that you are! I can't wait to hear from you when you return! :-) Our conversations have always been fun, and you're a dear sister <3

Tulle- Our first conversation, I think, was when you and Maikuru joined a hangout. He tried to buff me for flirting with you, because I told him I'd steal you. You are so gorgeous, and have a brilliant voice and hair. Maikuru is lucky to have you! Whenever I think of you, I'm reminded of Lupita: https://youtu.be... because you appear to me, to be someone who will never give up on her dreams and ideals, and will always fight till it comes true. You're more bae than Bey! (And that's saying a lot because I have a HUGE crush on Yonce!) Keep doing you :-) And always keep hot sauce in your bag <3

Kitty- Babe, if you were gay, you'd be my lesbian soulmate <3 I remember this is one of the first videos I shared with you because we're so alike: https://youtu.be... and both love gore, blood and such. I hope you never lose your Kitty ways. You're beautiful, smart and talented. Keep doing you baby <3

Venusara- You were one of the first people who were welcomed me when I first joined DDO. Although you're no longer active, I hope everything is good with you irl. You're a fabulous person, and I miss you a lot. <3

Liz- You're insanely brilliant, and gorgeous :D Keep doing what you do! :D

Rosalie- Keep being the fabulous, gorgeous, funny person you are!

EvanescentEfflorescenc- Although we haven't interacted really, you're a good person. You stand up for what's right, what you believe in, and you're a good person. :-) I hope your stay on DDO is non-toxic and full of great memories <3

Peterssmith- The best for last... Peters, bae, you're my rock. You're one of the handful of people I care most about on the site right now. You're hard-working, and you care about the development of the site. Despite all the haters, you thread on and work to prevent spam, and you were instrumental in the poll sections, which everyone else just abandoned because they thought it was useless. You are always there to talk to me, and message me if you think I'm acting weird, or seem down. You're always there for me, and I hope I can be there for you too, the same way.

I just want you to all remember to never let anyone break your stride! (See video at the side!) You're all f*cking fabulous! Keep doing you! :D

Don't listen to the menopausal, sexually frustrated cunts. You're a fuckking fabulous rainbow! Let them go bitch- you just be you, the magnificent person you are. :-)

And to all of the Ma's on DDO, the third-to-last video at the side is for you:

And every single girl on DDO :-)

Remember:
Ironman= Fe Male
You're a superhero :-) You're my superwoman <3
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:38:59 PM

You a mother bish?

Being sisterly isn't being a mother. It's mother's day, not feminist day. Is there even a feminist day?

(shoot this smartass I dare you)

I'd say that if they're important to you, then there's no way that you'd forget. I do think that the topic of this thread is a tad misleading, though. :P
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:40:21 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:36:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
There are women on DDO?

We're still closeted men.

Translation: I called them all out because I'm a lesbian that wants to get laid.

Ooh, kinky.
Have no regrets.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:41:12 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:38:59 PM, Opsianos wrote:

You a mother bish?

Being sisterly isn't being a mother. It's mother's day, not feminist day. Is there even a feminist day?

LOL. APPRECI8 THE LUV BISH
NO H8 M8

I'd say that if they're important to you, then there's no way that you'd forget. I do think that the topic of this thread is a tad misleading, though. :P
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:42:11 PM
There are women on DDO?

As am I... for all we know, they're dudes in disguise.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:43:25 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:29:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
There are women on DDO?

<3
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:43:33 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:41:12 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

You a mother bish?

LOL. APPRECI8 THE LUV BISH
NO H8 M8

That made me cringe.
Have no regrets.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:44:05 PM
I do think that the topic of this thread is a tad misleading, though. :P

They're members. I'm appreciating them. It's a thread... >.>
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:46:35 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:44:05 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I do think that the topic of this thread is a tad misleading, though. :P

They're members. I'm appreciating them. It's a thread... >.>

Clearly only members that are female. :3
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:57:02 PM
But seriously, I think it's really kind of you to have recognized (for the lack of a better word, I suppose) those members (I think I know most of them by now). I'm sure that you made them feel better (to what degree, I don't know) with that one post as a person, and they'll take what you said in heart for the future. That's how I'd feel if there was someone who was considerate enough to go through the effort, anyway.

Now, excuse me while I go report you for hating on noobs by excluding me. :P
Have no regrets.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:20:55 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:57:02 PM, Opsianos wrote:
But seriously, I think it's really kind of you to have recognized (for the lack of a better word, I suppose) those members (I think I know most of them by now). I'm sure that you made them feel better (to what degree, I don't know) with that one post as a person, and they'll take what you said in heart for the future. That's how I'd feel if there was someone who was considerate enough to go through the effort, anyway.

Haha. Nah man, I do these off and on. I'll make another soon to bring up noobs, exceptional teens, my baes <3 etc :P
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:44:04 PM
At 5/8/2016 9:20:55 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/8/2016 8:57:02 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Haha. Nah man, I do these off and on. I'll make another soon to bring up noobs, exceptional teens, my baes <3 etc :P

I would prefer those in order, lol.
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:48:13 PM
Shout out to Annie, for being my...idk what you are exactly. You claimed I was your son because you thought I looked adorable or something, so let's go with that! :D

Oh and to the other women on this thread where I read the first few and then "tl;dr" after Emmarie.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
lamerde
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 10:08:23 PM
Aww you're too kind and sweet <3 I'm nowhere near Beyonce's level but I will always strive!

Haha

Btw I loooove Superwoman by Alicia Keys. That's been my anthem ^_^
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 10:31:49 PM
At 5/8/2016 8:19:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Awww, thanks so much Annie <3 Of course I'll never forget you--you were one of the first to just suddenly come up to me and become my friend when I joined the site ^.^ I admire that about you. And somehow we never talk to each other enough (I blame exams) :3 It's great when you make these kinds of topics, especially among all the vitriol that's been flying around lately. Looking forward to your upcoming threads.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch