Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Survey on OP of the Month

Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:33:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Please take this survey on how you think an OP of the month could affect the forums on DDO. Survey will be open until 5/15/2016 till 4:30 PM.
https://www.surveymonkey.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:35:50 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Voted.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:46:26 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 9:39:46 PM, TUF wrote:
Is voting it a 1 good, and 6 bad? or opposite?

More importantly, why stop at 6? Ive never had someone ask me 'on a scale of 1 to 6...' regarding whatever it is being rated
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:54:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 9:46:26 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2016 9:39:46 PM, TUF wrote:
Is voting it a 1 good, and 6 bad? or opposite?

More importantly, why stop at 6? Ive never had someone ask me 'on a scale of 1 to 6...' regarding whatever it is being rated

Yeah, pretty random.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Opsianos
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:39:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 9:46:26 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2016 9:39:46 PM, TUF wrote:
Is voting it a 1 good, and 6 bad? or opposite?

More importantly, why stop at 6? Ive never had someone ask me 'on a scale of 1 to 6...' regarding whatever it is being rated

Out of curiosity, how's that more important?
Have no regrets.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:41:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
There's a severe problem with this survey.

I could think most responses are equally bullsh!t, but not be able to express that.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:49:16 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 9:39:46 PM, TUF wrote:
Is voting it a 1 good, and 6 bad? or opposite?
I screwed up, I never made one of these before. I didn't realize it till I took the survey myself. I thought it would allow for more than 1 answer choice, not rate every answer. I don't know how to format the survey.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:50:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 9:46:26 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2016 9:39:46 PM, TUF wrote:
Is voting it a 1 good, and 6 bad? or opposite?

More importantly, why stop at 6? Ive never had someone ask me 'on a scale of 1 to 6...' regarding whatever it is being rated
I screwed up, I never made one of these before. I didn't realize it till I took the survey myself. I thought it would allow for more than 1 answer choice, not rate every answer. I don't know how to format the survey.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:50:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 9:35:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Voted.
I screwed up, I never made one of these before. I didn't realize it till I took the survey myself. I thought it would allow for more than 1 answer choice, not rate every answer. I don't know how to format the survey.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:51:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 11:41:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
There's a severe problem with this survey.

I could think most responses are equally bullsh!t, but not be able to express that.
I screwed up, I never made one of these before. I didn't realize it till I took the survey myself. I thought it would allow for more than 1 answer choice, not rate every answer. I don't know how to format the survey.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:51:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 11:50:31 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/8/2016 9:35:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Voted.
I screwed up, I never made one of these before. I didn't realize it till I took the survey myself. I thought it would allow for more than 1 answer choice, not rate every answer. I don't know how to format the survey.

I know what you're trying to do, but it's not occuring the correct way.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:54:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 11:51:39 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:50:31 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/8/2016 9:35:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Voted.
I screwed up, I never made one of these before. I didn't realize it till I took the survey myself. I thought it would allow for more than 1 answer choice, not rate every answer. I don't know how to format the survey.

I know what you're trying to do, but it's not occuring the correct way.
Yeah, I'm just gonna scrap it. Maybe I'll make another one. I was too hasty. Thanks for participating though.