Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

All the Polls So Far are Wrong

jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:53:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
They are purposely excluding the frontrunner, me. The only poll that has included me had me in first place by a lot. I don't want to do more polls. But, if I am not included in other polls i will.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:03:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 4:53:16 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
They are purposely excluding the frontrunner, me. The only poll that has included me had me in first place by a lot. I don't want to do more polls. But, if I am not included in other polls i will.

Oh, lol. Forgot about you man... Sorry.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:04:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 5:03:46 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:53:16 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
They are purposely excluding the frontrunner, me. The only poll that has included me had me in first place by a lot. I don't want to do more polls. But, if I am not included in other polls i will.

Oh, lol. Forgot about you man... Sorry.

Would you mind putting me in the poll now?
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:07:08 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 5:04:46 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:03:46 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:53:16 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
They are purposely excluding the frontrunner, me. The only poll that has included me had me in first place by a lot. I don't want to do more polls. But, if I am not included in other polls i will.

Oh, lol. Forgot about you man... Sorry.

Would you mind putting me in the poll now?

It won't allow me to edit it.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:08:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 5:07:08 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:04:46 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:03:46 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/9/2016 4:53:16 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
They are purposely excluding the frontrunner, me. The only poll that has included me had me in first place by a lot. I don't want to do more polls. But, if I am not included in other polls i will.

Oh, lol. Forgot about you man... Sorry.

Would you mind putting me in the poll now?

It won't allow me to edit it.

I did one poll earlier and the results had me with a massive lead. I had over half the vote even though there were about 6 candidates or so. Amazing!