Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Forum Debate

fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:33:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lets have a forum debate!

Rules

1. Many rounds, as much as you want, arguments, rebuttals, defense, arguments, rebuttals, whatever.

2. Please write your position before making your argument

Topic: Should the Death Penalty be legalised?
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:34:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2016 5:33:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Lets have a forum debate!

Rules

1. Many rounds, as much as you want, arguments, rebuttals, defense, arguments, rebuttals, whatever.

2. Please write your position before making your argument

Topic: Should the Death Penalty be legalised?

Thread debate.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
tejretics
Posts: 6,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:47:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2016 5:33:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I'll join if you open it in the Politics forum.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:58:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2016 5:47:33 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:33:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I'll join if you open it in the Politics forum.

I think I'm going to do it, since he hasn't.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
tejretics
Posts: 6,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:00:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2016 5:58:58 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:47:33 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:33:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I'll join if you open it in the Politics forum.

I think I'm going to do it, since he hasn't.

lol, just when I was in the middle of making it.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:01:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2016 6:00:35 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:58:58 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:47:33 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:33:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I'll join if you open it in the Politics forum.

I think I'm going to do it, since he hasn't.

lol, just when I was in the middle of making it.

Lol, sorry.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:30:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/9/2016 6:00:35 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:58:58 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:47:33 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:33:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I'll join if you open it in the Politics forum.

I think I'm going to do it, since he hasn't.

lol, just when I was in the middle of making it.

k