Demography and feminism

TheShadeM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 11:24:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hi, everyone.

I need some help on an assignment I'm doing. I somehow need to relate demographics with feminism. I can only think of demographics of stats, population density, birth or reduction of birth rates, etc. I trying hard of thinking how it relates to empowerment of women etc.

Can someone point me to a certain direction and/or provide some links? I very much appreciate it.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 12:53:49 AM
At 5/10/2016 11:24:40 PM, TheShadeM wrote:
Hi, everyone.

I need some help on an assignment I'm doing. I somehow need to relate demographics with feminism. I can only think of demographics of stats, population density, birth or reduction of birth rates, etc. I trying hard of thinking how it relates to empowerment of women etc.

Can someone point me to a certain direction and/or provide some links? I very much appreciate it.
I don't know if this will help, but it's all I could think of as far as feminism and demographics. Maybe it will give you a lead. https://www.google.com...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:13:59 AM
At 5/10/2016 11:24:40 PM, TheShadeM wrote:
Hi, everyone.

Look at financial and educational background.