Persuasive Speech Debate!

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:01:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hello all!

This is a new program that I have came up with, as apart of mine, and famous' platform.

This is how it works:

Whilst on my Lee001 account, Kasmic and I came up with the idea of "Persuasive Debate". It became popular, and other members began to do the same. The original debate can be seen here ( http://www.debate.org...). Though I had deleted my videos, you can view Kasmic"s and get a good feeling of what this is.

You and your opponent must choose a topic, and construct a persuasive convincing case, as to why people should side with you.

For example:

Let's say you are Pro Legalization of Prostitution, whilst your Opponent is Con, you would convince the voters the benefits of legalizing prostitution, while your opponent would construct a case as to why it is a bad idea. There is no refutations in this style.

You may chose to do this is writing format, or video style.

I would encourage members to chose video style, you would not have to show your face. The reason why I encourage video style is because you can also be judged on your flow, and speaking abilities. If you wish to debate, in real life, this will greatly help you in presentation wise, and challenge your public speaking skills, and your flow.

There will also be a sign-up sheet, so everyone is aware of who is actually doing the persuasive debates, and more attention will be drawn towards your persuasive debate, so you are able to get more feedback. If enough people are interested, 10 live debates per month will take place (though this number is flexible and may increase/decrease slightly depending on the user interest regarding it).

I would like to create a sign-up to 5-10 people. Right now, I will start at 5, if more people are interested, I will allow 10 members.

Sign-ups
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:08:06 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:01:25 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Hello all!

This is a new program that I have came up with, as apart of mine, and famous' platform.

This is how it works:

Whilst on my Lee001 account, Kasmic and I came up with the idea of "Persuasive Debate". It became popular, and other members began to do the same. The original debate can be seen here ( http://www.debate.org...). Though I had deleted my videos, you can view Kasmic"s and get a good feeling of what this is.

You and your opponent must choose a topic, and construct a persuasive convincing case, as to why people should side with you.

For example:

Let's say you are Pro Legalization of Prostitution, whilst your Opponent is Con, you would convince the voters the benefits of legalizing prostitution, while your opponent would construct a case as to why it is a bad idea. There is no refutations in this style.

I would encourage members to chose video style, you would not have to show your face. The reason why I encourage video style is because you can also be judged on your flow, and speaking abilities. If you wish to debate, in real life, this will greatly help you in presentation wise, and challenge your public speaking skills, and your flow.

There will also be a sign-up sheet, so everyone is aware of who is actually doing the persuasive debates, and more attention will be drawn towards your persuasive debate, so you are able to get more feedback. If enough people are interested, 10 live debates per month will take place (though this number is flexible and may increase/decrease slightly depending on the user interest regarding it).

I would like to create a sign-up to 5-10 people. Right now, I will start at 5, if more people are interested, I will allow 10 members.

Sign-ups
1.uuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I ggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss (Kiri)
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:09:09 PM
Sign-ups:

1. Kiri
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:16:30 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:09:09 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Sign-ups:

1. uuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I ggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss (Kiri)
5.fix'd
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:19:05 PM
*NOTE*

Some people, I know would prefer to do it writing style. If you prefer writing style, please put "writing style" next to your name when you sign up.

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:29:29 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:16:30 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 5/11/2016 9:09:09 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Sign-ups:

1. uuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I ggggggguuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss (Kiri[Possibly Writing{depends on if I can recordor not}])
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:32:14 PM
i'm interested, not going to sign up now though.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 10:06:13 PM

1. Kiri
2. TUF

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:13:35 PM
I don't see why not.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:18:47 PM
At 5/11/2016 10:06:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:

1. Kiri
2. TUF
3..lannan

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:22:01 PM
/in (for writing style)
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 12:16:41 AM
At 5/11/2016 11:18:47 PM, Rosalie wrote:

1. Kiri
2. TUF
3..lannan
4.misbailey8

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 11:00:54 AM
At 5/12/2016 12:16:41 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:18:47 PM, Rosalie wrote:

1. Kiri
2. TUF
3..lannan
4.misbailey8
That isn't how I signed up!!!
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 9:34:56 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:32:14 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I need 1 more person...

pleaseeee :)

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 11:17:00 AM
At 5/16/2016 9:34:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I need 1 more person...

Then promise you won't make me do video debates, then I am /in.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 2:46:36 PM
At 5/17/2016 11:17:00 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/16/2016 9:34:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I need 1 more person...

Then promise you won't make me do video debates, then I am /in.

Cool. You can do writtibg format. There are others doing writing style as well. Thank you!

Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 11:46:20 PM
Hello all!

This is how it works:

For example:

Sign-ups

signing up
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 12:37:49 AM
At 5/17/2016 11:46:20 PM, Objectivity wrote:
Hello all!

This is how it works:

For example:

Sign-ups

signing up

Cool! Video style?

Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:44:02 AM
At 5/18/2016 12:37:49 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/17/2016 11:46:20 PM, Objectivity wrote:
Hello all!

This is how it works:

For example:

Sign-ups

signing up

Cool! Video style?

heck yea
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:41:22 PM
Me and missbailey stated: http://www.debate.org...