Jump to topic:

Thank You, DDO! - Shoutouts

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:47:54 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Anyone who knows me knows how much DDO has meant to me. I'll explain, as short as I can, how important the site is to me -- both the community and the features. It all began around 2 years ago when I was in seventh grade. I was a reasonably good orator, and so I signed up for the annual elocution competition in my school. My school has one competition in each field (e.g. speaking, debate, music, and so forth). My English teacher told me this: "You're a great orator, probably the best in your class, but I'd suggest you join the debate competition instead, judging by your interactions in class."

Note that signing up for the E.C. would have been easier for me by far . . . and I don't doubt that, had I signed up for it, I would have easily passed the audition. Instead, I took my teacher's advice. Advice that was life-changing. So I went ahead, and, on January 23rd, 2015, a Friday, I signed up for the debate competition. The 24th and 25th of January made a weekend, so there wasn't school, and 26 January is India's Republic Day, a federal holiday. The audition, thus, was on the 27th. On the 25th of January, I remembered the existence of a site called "debate.org," a site whose Opinions section I had stumbled upon long ago while researching animal rights . . .

. . . and so I joined the site. I started with the topic "advertisements trigger impulsive buying," which was also the topic for the audition, and, for good measure, also debated animal rights and God's existence. As you might know, I was a terrible debater, and won only one of those three debates. So I attended the audition on the 27th. In the debate competition, I learned that preference was given to eighth-graders (the competition doesn't extend to H.S. because proper parliamentary-style debate starts then), and the team I was auditioning for would only take one seventh grader. And a friend of mine defeated me in the audition. So I decided I would do anything to get as strong in debate as possible, and I decided to become active on DDO.

Many people have seen my progress on DDO. I was a bad debater, and I began improving reasonably. I became quite skilled on the topic of God's existence, but was unwilling to adapt to new topics; my style was mechanical, rehearsed, the same topics. I didn't grow much. My voting was objectively horrible - back then, I was probably among the worst voters. I started out casting two or three votes that were removed, and F-16 -- then the assistant vote moderator -- explained the standards to me. I had a few conversations with Bluesteel on the issue, and started crafting votes according to the standards; sufficient votes. Since then, I have only had two votes removed. One removed because, per convention, I awarded the conduct point to a side that conceded and argument points to the winning side, but the failure to explain conduct caused the vote to be removed. But the moderators (Bluesteel and F-16) didn't take that into consideration on "removing voting privileges," or anything like that, because they acknowledged that it was site convention to award conduct like that.

[The only other vote removal came more recently, on an AOW ("Art of War") debate where one side was the agreed winner and I awarded the victory to that side, but Whiteflame removed the vote for failing to explain arguments. We discussed it over PMs and resolved the issue (and, just as an FYI, we've agreed that you can award the victory to the side that wins at the end in an AOW debate if the win is objectively clear and there weren't violations of realism).]

But a "sufficient" vote does not a good vote make. You can cast sufficient votes for any side, with any logic, on a debate, even when the winner is objectively clear. The extent to which judge interventionism is possible is huge. So at that time, YYW and FT were the people who primarily criticized my voting -- and I owe them an *immense* debt for doing that. I think I'm a reasonably good voter now, and that has also significantly helped me in crafting rebuttals. Anyhow, let me continue.

I think what opened my eyes to proper debating was FT's debate with Romanii (in his Yonko account) on drug legalization. I read the debate, and realized how awesome FT's debating style in general was -- and the breadth of topics he covered. Since then, I carefully followed all of FT's debates (he probably doesn't know that - thanks for showing me how to debate, FT), and continued to learn to construct strong RFDs with YYW's help.

YYW, Raisor, and Whiteflame, and later FT, have been my primary mentors regarding debating itself, and how to debate. After reading FT's debates (though, admittedly, I read his debates with Kasmic and DK on drug legalization only after I finished *my* first debate on drug legalization), I moved on to reading debates of other established debaters, such as Bluesteel, Danielle and Kleptin. My first debate on this site in which I displayed some level of proper skill was my debate with Fire on a smoking ban. Then I started debating more versatile topics.

My debating skill has grown a lot thanks to the site. So, in February, I auditioned to the same debating competition in my school, won a spot, and won one debate and lost another. I continued practicing, both speaking and debating, and learned how to craft short arguments within very limited time. My writing RFDs similarly helped me flow and craft rebuttals. And so, in April, I went to a formal debate competition - in the same style as WSCD - and while my team lost 2 debates out of 3, individually I was acknowledged as the second best debater across everyone (around 600-800 people). And I've continued to grow.

And it isn't just growth as a debater - the amount of knowledge I've gained from this site is immense. I joined as a centrist, with slightly liberal views (which would be considered conservative in England). Regardless, I didn't understand what "conservatism" was or how it made any sense. Until I had my first interactions with 16kadams and ResponsiblyIrresponsible, that is. The two of them convinced me into first becoming a conservative, then a moderate libertarian - I have had countless interactions with the two of them, as well as with 1historygenius, and I enjoyed every bit of it. Then, I started interacting with Romanii, Skepsikyma, Thett3 and YYW, with continued interactions with ResponsiblyIrresponsible, and now I'm a leftist, even by European terms. I've learned lots from this site: on economics, politics, philosophy, social issues, physics, biology, chemistry, history . . . even music. Almost every subject.

The site gave me knowledge of English, physics, chemistry, biology and the social sciences sufficient to get straight A's in school as well - partially why my parents are also so fond of DDO. I've learned more from this site than I did in any period of time in my life prior to that. I'd like to thank the *entire* community for what it has given me. So in this thread, I'm going to offer some specific shout-outs, but this is *non-exhaustive*. As such, I'll also create a sign-up for getting honest opinions of you.

YYW -- my first shout-out, naturally, goes to YYW. You've been a very close friend, mentor and role model for me on DDO. You've consistently been there to correct me when I was wrong. Initially, he had a very negative opinion of me - influenced mostly by my terrible votes - but I sought to improve my voting, debating and personality, and we became friends. I never expected that you'd become such a positive influence on me, but you have, and I sincerely thank you for that.

FT -- I already outlined above how much you, without your knowledge, influenced me. You're an amazing debater, and an immensely smart person, whose versatility and communication skills never cease to impress me. You're the primary reason I started debating more topics, and you're one of the best members on the site.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:48:08 PM
ResponsiblyIrresponsible -- I think we became friends the moment we started talking to each other. I sincerely appreciate the amount of time you've taken to explain stuff to me. I really appreciate that you condense every econ. rant of yours into something I was able to understand with ease. Now, thanks to you, I'm able to get the meaning of your full rants. :P But seriously, I appreciate that you're responsible for shaping much of my ideology on here.

16kadams -- You're an awesome member; incredibly smart, offering opinions on a wide range of topics, and you've read a *lot* of studies: something many people here are reluctant to do. You explained to me the distinction between "conservatism" and "liberalism" when Wikipedia couldn't, and we've been friends since, generally chatting about stuff -- e.g. the death penalty.

Bluesteel and F-16 -- Both of you, when you were the voting moderators, have had a *huge* influence on me. You basically were partially responsible for teaching me to vote, and have mostly (especially F-16) witnessed my progress on the site. Thanks, both of you.

Hayd -- you're an incredibly smart person, and a formidable debater who is really underrated. You're the most challenging opponent I've faced on this site - easily - and you're also a really fun person to talk to. I appreciate the challenges you've posed to me debating, when you absolutely *destroyed* me on capital punishment, for instance =) I appreciate all you've done for me. Keep being you!

Diqiucun_Cunmin -- Well, you basically know my opinion of you; we've built a pretty strong friendship and I always enjoy talking to you, about linguistics, social issues, philosophy, whatever. We disagree a lot, but you're a really nice person and you're among the best users on the site.

Voice-of-Truth -- You were my friend on the site when no one else was. When I was basically rejected by the whole community (for good reasons, of course), you were there to talk to at all times, and I appreciate that. I also appreciate all the awesome conversations we've had.

Cermank -- You are one amazing person. You're *extremely* smart and have read a lot, know a lot, and the whole site underrates you. I enjoy the conversations I have, casual and serious, with you, and you're an awesome person. Keep being you!

Chris/1harder -- You are an *incredibly* smart person, and you're easily the smartest 15-year-old/14-year-old I've known. I enjoy our little conversations.

N7 -- Thanks for being so smart and for being there, in all our conversations about philosophy and God debates.

Fkkize -- The same as above; you're an awesome person.

Whiteflame -- I sincerely appreciate what you've done for me, with regards to debating. You taught me how to debate IRL, and have always had tons of suggestions re: how to debate, and how to respond to some unusual arguments, and so forth. I appreciate it!

Raisor -- you're one of the people who shaped my debating style, and I enjoy the awesome - albeit short - PM conversations we have. :)

Bsh1 -- you're a really good person, and I was sad to hear that you've been having some personal problems. I appreciate you standing up for me when no one else did, and taking on the huge responsibility of the presidency. I know it has only brought sadness to you, and keeping on like you are requires deep courage and perseverance. You were also among my first friends on the site, and introduced me to tournament debating.

Lannan -- I enjoy the military-related discussions we've had; you were also my second Debate.org friend.

JordanCJKM -- I don't know much about you, except that you're a fun person to talk to, and that you were my first Debate.org friend on my list.

Ra1n -- I sincerely appreciate that you beat me on our first debate, and essentially taught me how to properly structure an argument in that manner.

Sign-Ups

Sign up here for my honest opinion of you -- I guarantee complete honesty. This is also to make up for people I forgot to give a shout-out to.

"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:49:28 PM
Oh, and I completely forgot this:

Romanii -- You are an awesome member. I love talking with you about anything, and you're one of the best friends I've made on this site. Too many accounts though :P You're also an amazing debater and voter.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:51:14 PM
1. Imabench - On the condition that you include the word 'fuckin' at least twice in non-consecutive sentences in the post
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:55:24 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:51:14 PM, imabench wrote:
1. Imabench - On the condition that you include the word 'fuckin' at least twice in non-consecutive sentences in the post
2. PetersSmith
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:55:36 PM

Condition rejected. :P

Well, you're a cool person, and your trolls are hilarious. You're also incredibly skilled in video editing. You're also the only member who my IRL friends know about.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:56:35 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:55:24 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
2. PetersSmith

I haven't interacted with you much, but you generally seem like a good person, and I appreciate that you're staying on the site for the sake of the moderators alone.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:57:50 PM
Also:

Shoutout to Airmax for being Airmax - no shoutout is ever complete without our Axolotl God of Infinite Multis.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:00:50 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:55:36 PM, tejretics wrote:

Condition rejected. :P

Well, you're a cool person, and your trolls are hilarious. You're also incredibly skilled in video editing. You're also the only member who my IRL friends know about.

Wait WHAT?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:01:59 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:00:50 PM, imabench wrote:
Wait WHAT?

I told them about the "poop has DNA" debate. That's two people (both of them are "on" DDO, but not active).
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:08:18 PM
Sign-Ups:

1. imabench
2. PetersSmith
3. Dragon-of-Christ (investigation probably required)
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:11:24 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:08:18 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

I haven't interacted with you at all, so I don't have any opinion. Sorry.
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:12:19 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:11:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/12/2016 6:08:18 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:

I haven't interacted with you at all, so I don't have any opinion. Sorry.

Ignore it then.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:13:30 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:48:08 PM, tejretics wrote:
ResponsiblyIrresponsible -- I think we became friends the moment we started talking to each other. I sincerely appreciate the amount of time you've taken to explain stuff to me. I really appreciate that you condense every econ. rant of yours into something I was able to understand with ease. Now, thanks to you, I'm able to get the meaning of your full rants. :P But seriously, I appreciate that you're responsible for shaping much of my ideology on here.

16kadams -- You're an awesome member; incredibly smart, offering opinions on a wide range of topics, and you've read a *lot* of studies: something many people here are reluctant to do. You explained to me the distinction between "conservatism" and "liberalism" when Wikipedia couldn't, and we've been friends since, generally chatting about stuff -- e.g. the death penalty.

Bluesteel and F-16 -- Both of you, when you were the voting moderators, have had a *huge* influence on me. You basically were partially responsible for teaching me to vote, and have mostly (especially F-16) witnessed my progress on the site. Thanks, both of you.

Hayd -- you're an incredibly smart person, and a formidable debater who is really underrated. You're the most challenging opponent I've faced on this site - easily - and you're also a really fun person to talk to. I appreciate the challenges you've posed to me debating, when you absolutely *destroyed* me on capital punishment, for instance =) I appreciate all you've done for me. Keep being you!

Diqiucun_Cunmin -- Well, you basically know my opinion of you; we've built a pretty strong friendship and I always enjoy talking to you, about linguistics, social issues, philosophy, whatever. We disagree a lot, but you're a really nice person and you're among the best users on the site.

Voice-of-Truth -- You were my friend on the site when no one else was. When I was basically rejected by the whole community (for good reasons, of course), you were there to talk to at all times, and I appreciate that. I also appreciate all the awesome conversations we've had.

Cermank -- You are one amazing person. You're *extremely* smart and have read a lot, know a lot, and the whole site underrates you. I enjoy the conversations I have, casual and serious, with you, and you're an awesome person. Keep being you!

Chris/1harder -- You are an *incredibly* smart person, and you're easily the smartest 15-year-old/14-year-old I've known. I enjoy our little conversations.

N7 -- Thanks for being so smart and for being there, in all our conversations about philosophy and God debates.

Fkkize -- The same as above; you're an awesome person.

Whiteflame -- I sincerely appreciate what you've done for me, with regards to debating. You taught me how to debate IRL, and have always had tons of suggestions re: how to debate, and how to respond to some unusual arguments, and so forth. I appreciate it!

Raisor -- you're one of the people who shaped my debating style, and I enjoy the awesome - albeit short - PM conversations we have. :)

Bsh1 -- you're a really good person, and I was sad to hear that you've been having some personal problems. I appreciate you standing up for me when no one else did, and taking on the huge responsibility of the presidency. I know it has only brought sadness to you, and keeping on like you are requires deep courage and perseverance. You were also among my first friends on the site, and introduced me to tournament debating.

Lannan -- I enjoy the military-related discussions we've had; you were also my second Debate.org friend.

JordanCJKM -- I don't know much about you, except that you're a fun person to talk to, and that you were my first Debate.org friend on my list.

Ra1n -- I sincerely appreciate that you beat me on our first debate, and essentially taught me how to properly structure an argument in that manner.

Sign-Ups

Sign up here for my honest opinion of you -- I guarantee complete honesty. This is also to make up for people I forgot to give a shout-out to.

2. PetersSmith
3. Fire (C'mon, your best debate was the first debate I had with you? That sucks.)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:16:41 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:13:30 PM, fire_wings wrote:
4. Fire

I haven't interacted with you much, but I think you're a good person at heart. I think you really need to work on your RFDs, though, and perhaps seek help from strong debaters on how to debate (the latter will certainly help you a lot and help you learn more). You're 14, which is cool because you have a lot of time to learn lots.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:31:54 PM
OMG....I saw the title, and thought you were leaving the site of something... *phew*
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:38:55 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:16:41 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/12/2016 6:13:30 PM, fire_wings wrote:
4. Fire

I haven't interacted with you much, but I think you're a good person at heart. I think you really need to work on your RFDs, though, and perhaps seek help from strong debaters on how to debate (the latter will certainly help you a lot and help you learn more). You're 14, which is cool because you have a lot of time to learn lots.

I'm trying on my RFD's I was working with Blade-Of-Truth 2 weeks ago, but now he is busy
with vote moderation. And seeking on strong debaters to debate, I can surely do that. Aren't you 14 also? At heart, lol.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:40:43 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:38:55 PM, fire_wings wrote:

No offense intended, but your RFDs are poor - and I would strongly urge contacting someone like YYW in an attempt to improve them.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:42:44 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:40:43 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/12/2016 6:38:55 PM, fire_wings wrote:

No offense intended, but your RFDs are poor - and I would strongly urge contacting someone like YYW in an attempt to improve them.

You should say bad, you don't get money from RFD's (unless you count the gift from the VU. I was playing Witch Hunt right now.) I posted my RFD's to Blade long time ago, and he would correct most of the mistakes and say if it is sufficient or not. I will try.

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:44:27 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:42:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I posted my RFD's to Blade long time ago, and he would correct most of the mistakes and say if it is sufficient or not.

BoT is an incredibly smart person and an excellent voter - but your usage of "sufficient" concerns me. Your votes are all sufficient. Sufficiency is not the measure of a strong vote.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:44:28 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:47:54 PM, tejretics wrote:

1. ColeTrain
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:46:28 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:44:27 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/12/2016 6:42:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I posted my RFD's to Blade long time ago, and he would correct most of the mistakes and say if it is sufficient or not.

BoT is an incredibly smart person and an excellent voter - but your usage of "sufficient" concerns me. Your votes are all sufficient. Sufficiency is not the measure of a strong vote.

He doesn't tell me if the vote was good. Most of the times he says, " That is a clearly sufficient vote." "That is an excellent vote, and matches the voting standards." Yeah, he never told me if it was good or what to improve on.

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:48:23 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:46:28 PM, fire_wings wrote:
He doesn't tell me if the vote was good. Most of the times he says, " That is a clearly sufficient vote." "That is an excellent vote, and matches the voting standards." Yeah, he never told me if it was good or what to improve on.

In that case, he is essentially serving his role as a vote moderator.

Ask him to offer his personal opinion of your votes, or contact someone who's willing to. I might be willing to look into some of your RFDs (I already explained the problems with one of them, if I recall), but I'm not a "strong" voter.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:49:22 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:44:28 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
5. ColeTrain

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:49:44 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:48:23 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/12/2016 6:46:28 PM, fire_wings wrote:

In that case, he is essentially serving his role as a vote moderator.

Ask him to offer his personal opinion of your votes, or contact someone who's willing to. I might be willing to look into some of your RFDs (I already explained the problems with one of them, if I recall), but I'm not a "strong" voter.

You are a very "rich votes" most of your votes are good. Yeah, that one you did, it is in my pc {profile comments]

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:51:10 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:49:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:
You are a very "rich votes" most of your votes are good. Yeah, that one you did, it is in my pc {profile comments]

For the record, "poor" can also mean "of a low or inferior standard or quality," so my usage of the word was correct. Obviously "rich" is in wrong usage here (I'm sure you intended it to be a joke).
Seagull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 7:07:05 PM
2. Seagull - I have not been on here long or interacted much... but still, what are your thoughts.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 7:08:37 PM
At 5/12/2016 6:51:10 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/12/2016 6:49:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:

For the record, "poor" can also mean "of a low or inferior standard or quality," so my usage of the word was correct. Obviously "rich" is in wrong usage here (I'm sure you intended it to be a joke).

yup.

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 7:13:47 PM
At 5/12/2016 7:07:05 PM, Seagull wrote:
6. Seagull - I have not been on here long or interacted much... but still, what are your thoughts.

You're a pretty solid debater for someone who's new to the site.

That's it, I guess - haven't interacted much.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 7:20:55 PM
At 5/12/2016 7:13:47 PM, tejretics wrote:

Give me a go, if you want.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227