Jump to topic:

Piefav Presidential Bid

piefav
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:51:29 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hello, I'm Piefav, and I will be running for president of DDO. I'll be great. A340;(^-^)A295;
Everyone will get a wig to put on their face, newcomers will be more educated, unused accounts will be donated to charity, and the Church of NAC will become the sitewide religion.

Thank you.
"Homosexuality is not a belief. If something exists, there's no need for belief. It's like saying you believe in calculators."
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 12:51:37 PM
At 5/13/2016 11:51:29 AM, piefav wrote:
Hello, I'm Piefav, and I will be running for president of DDO. I'll be great. A340;(^-^)A295;
Everyone will get a wig to put on their face, newcomers will be more educated, unused accounts will be donated to charity, and the Church of NAC will become the sitewide religion.

Thank you.

You're not even qualified to vote
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:05:36 PM
At 5/13/2016 11:51:29 AM, piefav wrote:

Thank you.

You need to make up 75 more forum posts if you want to vote in the elections. I'd get started on that if I were you.

Instead of spamming the forums, you could just make 75 posts in one of these: http://www.debate.org...

https://script.google.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
piefav
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 1:17:00 AM
I don't even remember posting this. No need to be so pissed over a joke m8
"Homosexuality is not a belief. If something exists, there's no need for belief. It's like saying you believe in calculators."