Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Proof that Jimtimmy10 is WINNING (TBR SUCKS)

jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:00:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
TBR and others have still refused to include me in their presidential polls. Given that the only poll to include me had me ahead by a lot AND the fact that other polls have REFUSED to include me, there is only one conclusion. Those doing polls KNOW that I'm ahead and don't want to see that reflected in the polls. You don't believe me?

Ok. Then have the pollsters include me in polls. If they're so sure that I'm not really ahead (even though the only poll to include me had me way ahead), then they should have nothing to fear by my inclusion. Otherwise, they're just embarrassed to know that i'm WINNING!
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?
jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:07:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Also.... include me in polls! I bet you won't because you know I'd poll ahead of you like I already did in the one that did include me lol!
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:29:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:00:38 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
TBR and others have still refused to include me in their presidential polls. Given that the only poll to include me had me ahead by a lot AND the fact that other polls have REFUSED to include me, there is only one conclusion. Those doing polls KNOW that I'm ahead and don't want to see that reflected in the polls. You don't believe me?

Ok. Then have the pollsters include me in polls. If they're so sure that I'm not really ahead (even though the only poll to include me had me way ahead), then they should have nothing to fear by my inclusion. Otherwise, they're just embarrassed to know that i'm WINNING!

Where is your platform?
jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:33:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:29:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:00:38 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
TBR and others have still refused to include me in their presidential polls. Given that the only poll to include me had me ahead by a lot AND the fact that other polls have REFUSED to include me, there is only one conclusion. Those doing polls KNOW that I'm ahead and don't want to see that reflected in the polls. You don't believe me?

Ok. Then have the pollsters include me in polls. If they're so sure that I'm not really ahead (even though the only poll to include me had me way ahead), then they should have nothing to fear by my inclusion. Otherwise, they're just embarrassed to know that i'm WINNING!

Where is your platform?

My platform should be coming soon. There are other candidates you include in the poll that don't have platforms up to. Go ahead and put me in the poll. The platform should be soon.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:35:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:33:40 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:29:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:00:38 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
TBR and others have still refused to include me in their presidential polls. Given that the only poll to include me had me ahead by a lot AND the fact that other polls have REFUSED to include me, there is only one conclusion. Those doing polls KNOW that I'm ahead and don't want to see that reflected in the polls. You don't believe me?

Ok. Then have the pollsters include me in polls. If they're so sure that I'm not really ahead (even though the only poll to include me had me way ahead), then they should have nothing to fear by my inclusion. Otherwise, they're just embarrassed to know that i'm WINNING!

Where is your platform?

My platform should be coming soon. There are other candidates you include in the poll that don't have platforms up to. Go ahead and put me in the poll. The platform should be soon.

1) No I haven't
2) I am under no obligation to include a complete a$$hole just because they demand it

Release a platform, then ask again.
jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:35:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:35:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:33:40 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:29:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:00:38 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
TBR and others have still refused to include me in their presidential polls. Given that the only poll to include me had me ahead by a lot AND the fact that other polls have REFUSED to include me, there is only one conclusion. Those doing polls KNOW that I'm ahead and don't want to see that reflected in the polls. You don't believe me?

Ok. Then have the pollsters include me in polls. If they're so sure that I'm not really ahead (even though the only poll to include me had me way ahead), then they should have nothing to fear by my inclusion. Otherwise, they're just embarrassed to know that i'm WINNING!

Where is your platform?

My platform should be coming soon. There are other candidates you include in the poll that don't have platforms up to. Go ahead and put me in the poll. The platform should be soon.

1) No I haven't
2) I am under no obligation to include a complete a$$hole just because they demand it

Release a platform, then ask again.

You do have an obligation to treat all candidates equally. That's how legitimate polling works...
jimtimmy10
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:37:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:35:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:33:40 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:29:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:00:38 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
TBR and others have still refused to include me in their presidential polls. Given that the only poll to include me had me ahead by a lot AND the fact that other polls have REFUSED to include me, there is only one conclusion. Those doing polls KNOW that I'm ahead and don't want to see that reflected in the polls. You don't believe me?

Ok. Then have the pollsters include me in polls. If they're so sure that I'm not really ahead (even though the only poll to include me had me way ahead), then they should have nothing to fear by my inclusion. Otherwise, they're just embarrassed to know that i'm WINNING!

Where is your platform?

My platform should be coming soon. There are other candidates you include in the poll that don't have platforms up to. Go ahead and put me in the poll. The platform should be soon.

1) No I haven't
2) I am under no obligation to include a complete a$$hole just because they demand it

Release a platform, then ask again.

People who do actual polling don't exclude people just because they don't like them. That would be like a Democratic party trying to do a legitimate poll but leaving out Trump because he doesn't like them. They might see the result they want. But it wouldn't be an actual meaningful poll at all..
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:52:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:35:46 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:35:01 PM, TBR wrote:
Release a platform, then ask again.

You do have an obligation to treat all candidates equally. That's how legitimate polling works...

You are being treated equally. The polled candidates each put out a platform. To include people without platforms, would be to treat those who put the work in unfairly.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:08:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:37:01 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:35:01 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:33:40 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:29:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:00:38 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
TBR and others have still refused to include me in their presidential polls. Given that the only poll to include me had me ahead by a lot AND the fact that other polls have REFUSED to include me, there is only one conclusion. Those doing polls KNOW that I'm ahead and don't want to see that reflected in the polls. You don't believe me?

Ok. Then have the pollsters include me in polls. If they're so sure that I'm not really ahead (even though the only poll to include me had me way ahead), then they should have nothing to fear by my inclusion. Otherwise, they're just embarrassed to know that i'm WINNING!

Where is your platform?

My platform should be coming soon. There are other candidates you include in the poll that don't have platforms up to. Go ahead and put me in the poll. The platform should be soon.

1) No I haven't
2) I am under no obligation to include a complete a$$hole just because they demand it

Release a platform, then ask again.


People who do actual polling don't exclude people just because they don't like them. That would be like a Democratic party trying to do a legitimate poll but leaving out Trump because he doesn't like them. They might see the result they want. But it wouldn't be an actual meaningful poll at all..

1) I don't like you, that has nothing to little to do with it.
2) Excluding inconsequential candidates in polling is normal.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:28:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

http://lmgtfy.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:33:56 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:18:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I'm betting the net worth of Bill Gates that Jimmytimmy won't even finish in "3rd place" in regards to votes.

Dude I don't even think he will get 2 votes.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:34:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:33:56 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:18:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I'm betting the net worth of Bill Gates that Jimmytimmy won't even finish in "3rd place" in regards to votes.

Dude I don't even think he will get 2 votes.

True, I'm just playing safe with my non-real bet.
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:38:21 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:34:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:33:56 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:18:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I'm betting the net worth of Bill Gates that Jimmytimmy won't even finish in "3rd place" in regards to votes.

Dude I don't even think he will get 2 votes.

True, I'm just playing safe with my non-real bet.

I will take you on. I can spam multis and make him win the election.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:39:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:38:21 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:34:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:33:56 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:18:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I'm betting the net worth of Bill Gates that Jimmytimmy won't even finish in "3rd place" in regards to votes.

Dude I don't even think he will get 2 votes.

True, I'm just playing safe with my non-real bet.

I will take you on. I can spam multis and make him win the election.

well sh!t...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:54:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:38:21 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:34:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:33:56 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:18:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I'm betting the net worth of Bill Gates that Jimmytimmy won't even finish in "3rd place" in regards to votes.

Dude I don't even think he will get 2 votes.

True, I'm just playing safe with my non-real bet.

I will take you on. I can spam multis and make him win the election.

How? The requirements to vote are clear.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:55:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:38:21 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:34:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:33:56 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:18:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I'm betting the net worth of Bill Gates that Jimmytimmy won't even finish in "3rd place" in regards to votes.

Dude I don't even think he will get 2 votes.

True, I'm just playing safe with my non-real bet.

I will take you on. I can spam multis and make him win the election.

accounts have to be 2 months old by the time of the election. You missed your mark.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:00:39 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.

That is sickening.

Bullying is not something that someone brought up upon themselves. It's the PEOPLE who constantly bullied her to the point of her taking her life.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:01:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:55:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:38:21 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:34:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:33:56 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:18:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I'm betting the net worth of Bill Gates that Jimmytimmy won't even finish in "3rd place" in regards to votes.

Dude I don't even think he will get 2 votes.

True, I'm just playing safe with my non-real bet.

I will take you on. I can spam multis and make him win the election.

accounts have to be 2 months old by the time of the election. You missed your mark.

No...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:08:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.
I concur.
..."A stranger convinced Todd to bare her breasts on camera, following one year of attempts at having her do so."...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:12:12 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.

That is sickening.

Bullying is not something that someone brought up upon themselves. It's the PEOPLE who constantly bullied her to the point of her taking her life.

It is noteworthy her story was one-sided; Amanda Todd would constantly expose herself nude in front of strangers online. She did such juvenile acts even after her nudes were leaked in addition to that. I don't feel sympathy for somebody who is incredibly un-intelligent and immodest enough to do such a thing, and fail to learn from their past on that big of a screw-up too.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:12:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:08:46 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.
I concur.
..."A stranger convinced Todd to bare her breasts on camera, following one year of attempts at having her do so."...

So blackmail shouldn't be punished?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:16:02 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:12:12 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.

That is sickening.

Bullying is not something that someone brought up upon themselves. It's the PEOPLE who constantly bullied her to the point of her taking her life.

It is noteworthy her story was one-sided; Amanda Todd would constantly expose herself nude in front of strangers online. She did such juvenile acts even after her nudes were leaked in addition to that. I don't feel sympathy for somebody who is incredibly un-intelligent and immodest enough to do such a thing, and fail to learn from their past on that big of a screw-up too.

Okay, that was her decision. Like harder said, she was blackmailed, and continually harassed and bullied for it. It was society's fault, for letting it go that far, not hers.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:17:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:16:02 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:12:12 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.

That is sickening.

Bullying is not something that someone brought up upon themselves. It's the PEOPLE who constantly bullied her to the point of her taking her life.

It is noteworthy her story was one-sided; Amanda Todd would constantly expose herself nude in front of strangers online. She did such juvenile acts even after her nudes were leaked in addition to that. I don't feel sympathy for somebody who is incredibly un-intelligent and immodest enough to do such a thing, and fail to learn from their past on that big of a screw-up too.

Okay, that was her decision. Like harder said, she was blackmailed, and continually harassed and bullied for it. It was society's fault, for letting it go that far, not hers.

She could have pulled herself out of it, or even avoided it in the first place. Maybe people were being excessively rude to her, but the liability is on her end for the most part.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:20:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:17:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:16:02 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:12:12 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:56:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:48:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:06:42 PM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 8:04:59 PM, imabench wrote:
If you could go pull an Amanda Todd that would be nice right about now

Who's that?

Amanda Todd was a teenage girl who committed suicide, due to bullying.

She brought it upon herself; I only laughed after hearing her story.

That is sickening.

Bullying is not something that someone brought up upon themselves. It's the PEOPLE who constantly bullied her to the point of her taking her life.

It is noteworthy her story was one-sided; Amanda Todd would constantly expose herself nude in front of strangers online. She did such juvenile acts even after her nudes were leaked in addition to that. I don't feel sympathy for somebody who is incredibly un-intelligent and immodest enough to do such a thing, and fail to learn from their past on that big of a screw-up too.

Okay, that was her decision. Like harder said, she was blackmailed, and continually harassed and bullied for it. It was society's fault, for letting it go that far, not hers.

She could have pulled herself out of it, or even avoided it in the first place. Maybe people were being excessively rude to her, but the liability is on her end for the most part.

I disagree; we should have a debate on this!
Are you suggesting that the bullies should NOT be to blame for her committing suicide? She is at blame for it? I"m sure Women across the globe send nudes daily, but of all people Todd was the one to be bullied for it, excessively.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16