Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Rare night. Drinking GIN!

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.
Sam7411
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 2:21:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I feel like in order to fully be recognized as a prominent member of this site you have to have at least one drunk thread...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 2:23:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 2:21:22 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
I feel like in order to fully be recognized as a prominent member of this site you have to have at least one drunk thread...

Sh1t. I passed that bar like.... Well, are we talking drunk, or drunk?

http://www.tcm.com...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 5,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 2:26:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 2:23:48 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/15/2016 2:21:22 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
I feel like in order to fully be recognized as a prominent member of this site you have to have at least one drunk thread...

Sh1t. I passed that bar like.... Well, are we talking drunk, or drunk?


http://www.tcm.com...

What you mixing it with ? Bitter lemon
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 2:38:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM, TBR wrote:
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.

You should get in the Hangouts.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 2:40:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 2:38:28 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM, TBR wrote:
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.

You should get in the Hangouts.

I am in often. Don't know about tonight. Got Deygan (son) running around like a nutball.
triangle.128k
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 4:14:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM, TBR wrote:
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.

You might as well have some juice with that gin
Crux Sancta Sit Mihi Lux
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 4:16:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 4:14:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM, TBR wrote:
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.

You might as well have some juice with that gin



That is for Trailer Park Boys and Pimp-cups. Good Englishmen drink tonic.
Peepette
Posts: 1,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 4:33:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 4:16:33 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/15/2016 4:14:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM, TBR wrote:
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.

You might as well have some juice with that gin



That is for Trailer Park Boys and Pimp-cups. Good Englishmen drink tonic.

Tonic a must. Nothing else will do.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 4:35:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 4:33:32 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 5/15/2016 4:16:33 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/15/2016 4:14:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM, TBR wrote:
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.

You might as well have some juice with that gin



That is for Trailer Park Boys and Pimp-cups. Good Englishmen drink tonic.

Tonic a must. Nothing else will do.

Right?

Tonic in gin

Ice (sometimes) in scotch

Nothing in vodka

Kids - learn it.
Peepette
Posts: 1,499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 4:38:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/15/2016 4:35:40 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/15/2016 4:33:32 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 5/15/2016 4:16:33 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/15/2016 4:14:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/15/2016 2:19:25 AM, TBR wrote:
Why? Why the hell not. That and it is in the house.

Gin - Mouthwash for the English guy in me.

Gin - Because Christmas tastes good.

Gin - Because juniper and tonic and healthy.

Gin - Because potatoes don't grow well on English soil.

Gin - Because farriers and pirates drink rum.

You might as well have some juice with that gin



That is for Trailer Park Boys and Pimp-cups. Good Englishmen drink tonic.

Tonic a must. Nothing else will do.

Right?

Tonic in gin

Ice (sometimes) in scotch

Nothing in vodka

Grey Goose martini dry with a twist. or a real good Bloody Mary made from scratch

Kids - learn it.