Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Oh yeah

Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 2:26:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Use 2 browser tabs and have your argument in each. Once one is submitted the other would return the error when a submit is tried.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:21:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 1:09:49 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 12/8/2010 8:27:43 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
I like what the URL says, and the other window that is running. ;)

It was a quick handy job my man. Not perfect lmao
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:22:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 1:09:49 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 12/8/2010 8:27:43 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
I like what the URL says, and the other window that is running. ;)

and i was showing that anyone can do it.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:39:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 2:26:27 AM, Puck wrote:
Use 2 browser tabs and have your argument in each. Once one is submitted the other would return the error when a submit is tried.

That's not how I did it but ok.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:40:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
There was something much cooler I did and I thought I screen capped it before I existed the page but I didn't.

I created a thread without initially posting in it. It said "nobody has posted here, be the first". It was so cool.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 6:58:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.

Where do you see that?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 7:01:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/9/2010 6:58:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.

Where do you see that?

Because you've got 4chan bookmarked?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:27:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/9/2010 7:01:00 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/9/2010 6:58:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.

Where do you see that?

Because you've got 4chan bookmarked?

Ha.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 4:57:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 2:15:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
http://oi56.tinypic.com...

If you open two argument windows, submit one, and refresh the other, this will occur.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light