Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Oh yeah

Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 2:26:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Use 2 browser tabs and have your argument in each. Once one is submitted the other would return the error when a submit is tried.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:21:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 1:09:49 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 12/8/2010 8:27:43 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
I like what the URL says, and the other window that is running. ;)

It was a quick handy job my man. Not perfect lmao
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:22:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 1:09:49 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 12/8/2010 8:27:43 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
I like what the URL says, and the other window that is running. ;)

and i was showing that anyone can do it.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:39:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 2:26:27 AM, Puck wrote:
Use 2 browser tabs and have your argument in each. Once one is submitted the other would return the error when a submit is tried.

That's not how I did it but ok.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 1:40:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
There was something much cooler I did and I thought I screen capped it before I existed the page but I didn't.

I created a thread without initially posting in it. It said "nobody has posted here, be the first". It was so cool.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
innomen
Posts: 10,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 6:58:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.

Where do you see that?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
tvellalott
Posts: 10,884
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2010 7:01:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/9/2010 6:58:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.

Where do you see that?

Because you've got 4chan bookmarked?
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:27:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/9/2010 7:01:00 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/9/2010 6:58:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/8/2010 4:44:55 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:46:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/8/2010 3:05:40 PM, Ren wrote:
So much one could learn from that one screencap.

Like Freedo has a blog called FREEDOSHERE?

For example.

Or, that he likes hentai.

Where do you see that?

Because you've got 4chan bookmarked?

Ha.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 4:57:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/8/2010 2:15:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
http://oi56.tinypic.com...

If you open two argument windows, submit one, and refresh the other, this will occur.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light