Jump to topic:

If you like your program, you can keep it

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 4:27:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Now that the lesser-performing campaigns are starting to flake out more and more, the election can focus on the three competent people who are left running (Me as an abolitionist, Donald and Harder as Pro-President) and the platforms we are running on. DDO deserves to have the opportunity to decide to keep or get rid of the presidency, I am here merely to present that opportunity. At the same time, DDO deserves to have a clean election, because no one wants another like Dec '14 with the Mikal fiasco. Even I dont want to see that happen again, and I was the one who ended up on the winning ticket.

The Presidency has little power.... Very little.... It holds no influence on making Juggle do its job on the site, it holds no influence on making the mods do their job a particular way, and it holds no influence on making people on this site behave, since only the mods can enforce temp bans and such..... The Presidency on DDO holds so little power on DDO that every reasonable person on here considers it expendable. But whether or not it SHOULD be expended though is where disagreement arises, because even if the Presidency is next to useless, that doesnt make it completely useless.

A lot of members on the site who are on the fence about abolition are that way because they are fans of the one visible product that the presidency produces: Community-orientated programs..... Whether it be outreach efforts or organizing unofficial tournaments (The mod handles official tournaments), the presidency does have a use in making and maintaining site programs. I personally find such programs to be useless, nothing more then little pet-projects that a specific class of members create for their own sense of accomplishment or need to contribute to the site....... I am not here to make the case for why you shouldnt care about presidential programs though. I'll save that for another day. Im only here to explain why under my system, the DDO Conventions System, the programs that people consider useful wont be terminated along with the presidency.

If you like your program, you can keep it.

A person does not need to be a president to do something cool on here. People can run a mafia game without being president, people can try to start a trend of some sort without being president, people can even start a tv show or a religion on DDO without being the president. I exemplify that better than anyone else in the history of DDO. I started fanfictions, the Church of Nac, the Official Hall of Fame, DDO tv series, DDO movies, last comment wins threads, and I didnt need to be president to do any of them...... DK to his credit has even established voters unions, only proving the point further that you dont need to be president to make or run a program.....

If you dont need the presidency to make or run a program, then a program can be run and maintained if the presidency was to be abolished..... A lot of fear regarding abolition is the belief that if the presidency is abolished, so to are any official programs that the president runs or appoints people to run.

That, is not, the case.....

========================================================================

Greetings! You are a member who runs a program 2 months from now, and the Presidency has just been abolished! (This is a hypothetical scenario for those who are really confused right now) I'm sure you are wondering how the abolition of the presidency impacts you and your program that you have worked very hard to create and keep running. The short answer is: It doesnt, and here's why:

1) DDO Conventions would not ban you from running your program.....

DDO Conventions, which is the system I am proposing to replace the presidency, dont even ban people from voting to have the presidency be brought back, which is what I am running to abolish. I worked out the Convention system with Airmax himself, and nowhere anywhere in the rules of DDO Conventions are people banned from creating and running any type of program...... If the Presidency is abolished, your ability to create and run a program is not abridged in any way whatsoever.

But lets say thats not good enough. You made a program, you poured a lot of effort into running it, and you want some fuckin recognition for it! There's nothing wrong with wanting glory or a little fame around here.... Everyone here knows ive personally done way worse things to gain some fame around here than running to abolish the presidency :P..... You want some recognition for your effort and your program, and if you were president of the site, that would be a good way to get some fame and recognition.... If the Presidency were abolished, then there's no other way to get recognition or some sort of reward for running a program.

But what if I told you that there was another way?

2) DDO Conventions can recognize your program as 'Official'

Youre running a voters union for example. But so are 3 other people. Your program is the best performing and most recognized by other members, but youre still competing with the other 3 people running similar programs, with no presidency to back one as 'official'..... In DDO Conventions, you are allowed to create a proposal to recognize your program or any program as the 'official' program of its type on all of DDO. You can put it up for popular vote, in front of the whole site, and not only will you be able to brag about your program becoming the 'official' program of its type, you'll be able to personally see all the people of DDO validate your efforts and reward you in the biggest, most public fashion there is on the site.

What does having your program recognized as 'official' do for it? Being made official in a vote by the entire site is only the greatest publicity you can get to promote the program, and it legitimizes your program and legitimizes you as a valuable member of the site for running it.... You also get bragging rights of course, a nice thing you can put in your signature for when you post in the forums..... You dont need the presidency to create and run a program, and you dont need the presidency to be rewarded for your efforts and contributions youve made to the site.

I dont care for beginners tournaments and voters unions, but the Convention system would not ban or de-legitimize those from existing, or from banning new programs from being created and run by members of the site. Under the convention system, programs can still be run by those who currently run them, others can make new programs they think will benefit the site, and everyone will be able to have their programs be validated and recognized in the Convention system...... I do not want to end all the programs on DDO, and DDO Conventions wont end them if the system is implemented either.

Imabench 2016
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 4:41:56 PM
At 5/16/2016 4:27:10 PM, imabench wrote:
Now that the lesser-performing campaigns are starting to flake out more and more, the election can focus on the three competent people who are left running (Me as an abolitionist, Donald and Harder as Pro-President) and the platforms we are running on. DDO deserves to have the opportunity to decide to keep or get rid of the presidency, I am here merely to present that opportunity. At the same time, DDO deserves to have a clean election, because no one wants another like Dec '14 with the Mikal fiasco. Even I dont want to see that happen again, and I was the one who ended up on the winning ticket.

The Presidency has little power.... Very little.... It holds no influence on making Juggle do its job on the site, it holds no influence on making the mods do their job a particular way, and it holds no influence on making people on this site behave, since only the mods can enforce temp bans and such..... The Presidency on DDO holds so little power on DDO that every reasonable person on here considers it expendable. But whether or not it SHOULD be expended though is where disagreement arises, because even if the Presidency is next to useless, that doesnt make it completely useless.

A lot of members on the site who are on the fence about abolition are that way because they are fans of the one visible product that the presidency produces: Community-orientated programs..... Whether it be outreach efforts or organizing unofficial tournaments (The mod handles official tournaments), the presidency does have a use in making and maintaining site programs. I personally find such programs to be useless, nothing more then little pet-projects that a specific class of members create for their own sense of accomplishment or need to contribute to the site....... I am not here to make the case for why you shouldnt care about presidential programs though. I'll save that for another day. Im only here to explain why under my system, the DDO Conventions System, the programs that people consider useful wont be terminated along with the presidency.

A person does not need to be a president to do something cool on here. People can run a mafia game without being president, people can try to start a trend of some sort without being president, people can even start a tv show or a religion on DDO without being the president. I exemplify that better than anyone else in the history of DDO. I started fanfictions, the Church of Nac, the Official Hall of Fame, DDO tv series, DDO movies, last comment wins threads, and I didnt need to be president to do any of them...... DK to his credit has even established voters unions, only proving the point further that you dont need to be president to make or run a program.....

If you dont need the presidency to make or run a program, then a program can be run and maintained if the presidency was to be abolished..... A lot of fear regarding abolition is the belief that if the presidency is abolished, so to are any official programs that the president runs or appoints people to run.

That, is not, the case.....

========================================================================

Greetings! You are a member who runs a program 2 months from now, and the Presidency has just been abolished! (This is a hypothetical scenario for those who are really confused right now) I'm sure you are wondering how the abolition of the presidency impacts you and your program that you have worked very hard to create and keep running. The short answer is: It doesnt, and here's why:

1) DDO Conventions would not ban you from running your program.....

DDO Conventions, which is the system I am proposing to replace the presidency, dont even ban people from voting to have the presidency be brought back, which is what I am running to abolish. I worked out the Convention system with Airmax himself, and nowhere anywhere in the rules of DDO Conventions are people banned from creating and running any type of program...... If the Presidency is abolished, your ability to create and run a program is not abridged in any way whatsoever.

But lets say thats not good enough. You made a program, you poured a lot of effort into running it, and you want some fuckin recognition for it! There's nothing wrong with wanting glory or a little fame around here.... Everyone here knows ive personally done way worse things to gain some fame around here than running to abolish the presidency :P..... You want some recognition for your effort and your program, and if you were president of the site, that would be a good way to get some fame and recognition.... If the Presidency were abolished, then there's no other way to get recognition or some sort of reward for running a program.

But what if I told you that there was another way?

2) DDO Conventions can recognize your program as 'Official'

Youre running a voters union for example. But so are 3 other people. Your program is the best performing and most recognized by other members, but youre still competing with the other 3 people running similar programs, with no presidency to back one as 'official'..... In DDO Conventions, you are allowed to create a proposal to recognize your program or any program as the 'official' program of its type on all of DDO. You can put it up for popular vote, in front of the whole site, and not only will you be able to brag about your program becoming the 'official' program of its type, you'll be able to personally see all the people of DDO validate your efforts and reward you in the biggest, most public fashion there is on the site.

What does having your program recognized as 'official' do for it? Being made official in a vote by the entire site is only the greatest publicity you can get to promote the program, and it legitimizes your program and legitimizes you as a valuable member of the site for running it.... You also get bragging rights of course, a nice thing you can put in your signature for when you post in the forums..... You dont need the presidency to create and run a program, and you dont need the presidency to be rewarded for your efforts and contributions youve made to the site.

I dont care for beginners tournaments and voters unions, but the Convention system would not ban or de-legitimize those from existing, or from banning new programs from being created and run by members of the site. Under the convention system, programs can still be run by those who currently run them, others can make new programs they think will benefit the site, and everyone will be able to have their programs be validated and recognized in the Convention system...... I do not want to end all the programs on DDO, and DDO Conventions wont end them if the system is implemented either.

Imabench 2016

I think this post helped me finally decide which candidate to support.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 4:42:16 PM

I like to think my platform addresses this by shifting the role of the Presidency away from Juggle and focusing on roles that aren't fulfilled by the community... Like working with other sites on interesting collaborations that can bring in new activities, members, and ideas... As an example.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 4:46:50 PM
At 5/16/2016 4:41:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I think this post helped me finally decide which candidate to support.

I dont know whether to be excited or be worried o_O
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 4:50:24 PM
At 5/16/2016 4:42:16 PM, donald.keller wrote:

I like to think my platform addresses this by shifting the role of the Presidency away from Juggle and focusing on roles that aren't fulfilled by the community... Like working with other sites on interesting collaborations that can bring in new activities, members, and ideas... As an example.

Most of the attempts at off-site operations, just from what Ive seen, have been failures at worst and mixed results at best..... 90% of members dont know anything about the Wiki or the Blog, The site DDOFans was well put together but was a complete bust, Larz's website is empty which is why he has to come back and raid DDO for new members every few months, and I cant even remember the last time a DDO facebook page did anything significant.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 5:03:43 PM
At 5/16/2016 4:50:24 PM, imabench wrote:

Most of the attempts at off-site operations, just from what Ive seen, have been failures at worst and mixed results at best..... 90% of members dont know anything about the Wiki or the Blog, The site DDOFans was well put together but was a complete bust, Larz's website is empty which is why he has to come back and raid DDO for new members every few months, and I cant even remember the last time a DDO facebook page did anything significant.

The facebook is so far not a failure. It has 116 members, and when it was being led by someone, was fairly active. Unlike the Wiki, the Blog, and such, everyone has a Facebook, so when the FB page is actively being led, everyone is there to see it, and be involved. Including older members and potential new members. And the only reason it's been dormant for so long is because it hasn't been led for so long, because no one can fully fulfill that role... Except for a continuous, regularly refreshing, member.

Collaborations don't need DDO members to get involved off-site, because the President would bring the activity on-site. Talk to the members of a large history forum to organize a history debate tourney on DDO... And see the quality debates come in + instant History Forum revival lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 5:49:58 PM
At 5/16/2016 5:03:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:

The facebook is so far not a failure. It has 116 members, and when it was being led by someone, was fairly active.

It is now no longer being led by someone, has not been led by someone in a long time, and I dont think the fb group has produced a single new member to DDO itself..... Its completely dormant and an afterthought as far as I can tell.

Unlike the Wiki, the Blog, and such, everyone has a Facebook, so when the FB page is actively being led, everyone is there to see it, and be involved. Including older members and potential new members.

If only people who are on DDO can be in the Facebook DDO group, then that by extension means that the Facebook page wont be able to bring us any new members in the first place.

And the only reason it's been dormant for so long is because it hasn't been led for so long, because no one can fully fulfill that role... Except for a continuous, regularly refreshing, member.

So literally anyone can do it, but no one has.

Collaborations don't need DDO members to get involved off-site, because the President would bring the activity on-site. Talk to the members of a large history forum to organize a history debate tourney on DDO... And see the quality debates come in + instant History Forum revival lol.

1) If I had a dollar for every time someone mentioned 'History forum revival' I would have enough money to be able pay Juggle to eliminate the History forum.... Only 3 threads have been posted in in the past 4 days, and one of them is a spambot thread that hasnt been deleted yet. Only 1 thread out of 25 that is listed on the front page has more than 30 posts as well. Its a dead forum

2) Regular tournaments in the MAIN forum struggle to get passed forfeitures and no debates being made in the first few rounds and many fizzle out by the second or third rounds, so a tournament using just members in the history forum aren't going to be able to do any better. They will likely do worse actually since youre limiting debaters in a potential tournament to a very small fragment of the DDO population: Those who actually spend time in the history forum, which is close to nil judging from the threads in the History forum.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:03:40 PM
At 5/16/2016 5:49:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/16/2016 5:03:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:

The facebook is so far not a failure. It has 116 members, and when it was being led by someone, was fairly active.

It is now no longer being led by someone, has not been led by someone in a long time, and I dont think the fb group has produced a single new member to DDO itself..... Its completely dormant and an afterthought as far as I can tell.

Which is why having the President run it is a perfect idea. No one has led it in a long time for the same reason DDO groups stop getting ran. The Presidency evades that problem. And it hasn't produced a single member because it wasn't being utilized that way back then.

Unlike the Wiki, the Blog, and such, everyone has a Facebook, so when the FB page is actively being led, everyone is there to see it, and be involved. Including older members and potential new members.

If only people who are on DDO can be in the Facebook DDO group, then that by extension means that the Facebook page wont be able to bring us any new members in the first place.

Shareable content, posts showing up in feeds, friends seeing your comments on a post, etc... The Facebook page can reach nearly 40,000 facebook users who are friends with the 116 members on the Facebook page. This very principle is why massive companies spent so much money on their Facebook pages and it's content. If even 5 people share a post, it'll have an outreach of over 1,400 fb users.

And the only reason it's been dormant for so long is because it hasn't been led for so long, because no one can fully fulfill that role... Except for a continuous, regularly refreshing, member.

Not just anyone... The Facebook page would just go dormant after a few months again. It is only decently led by someone who, after a few months, is replaced by a fully refreshed new leader. Unlike DDO groups, where when a voting group dies, a new one appears, this principle doesn't work for the FB page.

1) If I had a dollar for every time someone mentioned 'History forum revival' I would have enough money to be able pay Juggle to eliminate the History forum.... Only 3 threads have been posted in in the past 4 days, and one of them is a spambot thread that hasnt been deleted yet. Only 1 thread out of 25 that is listed on the front page has more than 30 posts as well. Its a dead forum

History Forum Revivals fail because most of DDO doesn't like the forum. Only collaborating with active history forums would bring in the members needed to make that forum active. It's literally the only plan that would do that. Of course, that's only an example. Any collaboration would bring in activity to the site, it's forums, and it's debates.

2) Regular tournaments in the MAIN forum struggle to get passed forfeitures and no debates being made in the first few rounds and many fizzle out by the second or third rounds, so a tournament using just members in the history forum aren't going to be able to do any better. They will likely do worse actually since youre limiting debaters in a potential tournament to a very small fragment of the DDO population: Those who actually spend time in the history forum, which is close to nil judging from the threads in the History forum.

History was an example. There are millions of sites to be collaborated with, each slightly different. And Regular Tournaments here don't do well because half the members are noobs. A tournament between our finest, and another site's finest, would avoid that. Not to mention the fact that tournaments here are open to members we already know would ff. Limit a tournament to good members, and see what happens.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:07:30 PM
This is a pretty good post, but I have a bone to pick with it in the debate. :P
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:08:47 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:07:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

If you are so pro presidency, why are you stealing a handful of DK's votes to run?
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:10:30 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:08:47 PM, Wylted wrote:

If you are so pro presidency, why are you stealing a handful of DK's votes to run?

I don't want to detail this thread with an answer to a question on my platform, but I'm comfortable answering this elsewhere.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:15:58 PM

You debate?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:16:54 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:15:58 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You debate?

There's a three-way debate for candidates that will happen soon in a Hangout.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:19:36 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:03:40 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 5/16/2016 5:49:58 PM, imabench wrote:

Which is why having the President run it is a perfect idea.

No its not. If the President is in charge of 30 different programs on DDO already, putting him in charge of a pointless group on facebook is only going to siphon off more of his time and energy into something that could be better spent elsewhere.... You also dont need to be president to post in the DDO facebook group.

Shareable content, posts showing up in feeds, friends seeing your comments on a post, etc... If even 5 people share a post, it'll have an outreach of over 1,400 fb users.

Which nobody does because what happens on DDO stays on DDO.... There's a reason why people dont give their true names on here and keep their DDO life separate from their social life.

Not just anyone... The Facebook page would just go dormant after a few months again. It is only decently led by someone who, after a few months, is replaced by a fully refreshed new leader. Unlike DDO groups, where when a voting group dies, a new one appears, this principle doesn't work for the FB page.

The FB page doesnt work at all to begin with. For it to be successful in your eyes, the President needs to invest a significant amount of time into it and also have members regularly share content posted in the group almost around the clock, in order to even have a CHANCE at getting ONE new member.

History Forum Revivals fail because most of DDO doesn't like the forum. Only collaborating with active history forums would bring in the members needed to make that forum active.

Which, as I mentioned, is as many as 1.

History was an example. There are millions of sites to be collaborated with, each slightly different. And Regular Tournaments here don't do well because half the members are noobs. A tournament between our finest, and another site's finest, would avoid that.

Lol, because the torunaments that Larz desperatley tries to set up with DDO and Edeb8 are sooooo legendary right?

Not to mention the fact that tournaments here are open to members we already know would ff. Limit a tournament to good members, and see what happens.

9 out of 10 times it will fizzle out and nothing notable happens. 'Good' members on DDO dont debate anymore, they almost exclusively post in the forums..... You yourself havent debated anything in 2 months, ive retired from it, 1Harder hasnt debated in a year, and we are the top 3 candidates in the race for election on a debate site...... Really legendary members spend all of their time in the forums, leaving only middle-tier members on DDO to debate on a regular basis.....

An inter-site debate would be a giant waste of time and effort that would feature only middle-tier members of DDO and members of other sites.... This is stuff anyone can see.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:39:06 PM
Okay Nancy Pelosi, we can keep our doctors.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:40:35 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:39:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

How dare you compare me to Nancy Pelosi when i am CLEARLY more closely represented by the Zodiac Killer

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 11:12:15 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:40:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/16/2016 6:39:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

How dare you compare me to Nancy Pelosi when i am CLEARLY more closely represented by the Zodiac Killer

Actually in hindsight I dont think it was the best idea to parody the lie of the year to argue in favor of my own platform XD

http://www.politifact.com...

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 1:53:05 AM
Bumping this just this once since DDO is going 100% on presidency drama right now

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 8:09:59 PM
At 5/18/2016 1:53:05 AM, imabench wrote:
Bumping this just this once since DDO is going 100% on presidency drama right now

https://www.youtube.com...
Have no regrets.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 8:06:57 AM
At 5/18/2016 8:09:59 PM, Opsianos wrote:

I'll bump this - it is meaningful dialog about the Presidency from both leading candidates and sets a good example of real issues being discussed.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:19:26 PM
At 5/20/2016 8:06:57 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I'll bump this - it is meaningful dialog about the Presidency from both leading candidates and sets a good example of real issues being discussed.

Summarizes this year's real-world and DDO politics pretty well, I would say.
Have no regrets.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 2:59:10 PM
At 5/20/2016 1:19:26 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Somewhat, but I'd say in the real world, only if the candidates having dialog were to be Sanders and Kasich. They are the only ones who would be capable of it I think.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 7:02:05 PM
At 5/20/2016 2:59:10 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:19:26 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Somewhat, but I'd say in the real world, only if the candidates having dialog were to be Sanders and Kasich. They are the only ones who would be capable of it I think.

#feelthebait
Have no regrets.