Jump to topic:

Try To Piss Me Off Thread! :D

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:14:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hai guys! My name is Imabench, and if you are unfamiliar with me, I can be kind of a d*ck to people.... To the point that ive been temp-banned several times in the past over it!.... Ive been trying to work on reforming my conduct on the site, and while ive come a long way from what I used to be like, I still have some 'anger management' issues :P

So, im trying something crazy!

I have come up with a way to try to cancel out my anger at the idiocy of others by blasting Taylor Swift songs in my headphones to try to take me to my happy place. To put this to the test, I am inviting people to try to piss me off in any way they can think of by posting in this thread! How fun! :D You can post whatever you want, whether it be stupid or insulting, and I will try to respond in a civil matter without being mean in response.

Here's the twist: If I lose and I end up being mean to someone, I get temp banned for a week! Yay! :D

Its true! I kind of (definitely) got in trouble recently for telling Jimtimmy to go pull an Amanda Todd, so if I say something really mean to someone again, I get temp banned for a full week...... That means I really have to be nice to people for a while now, otherwise I have to bend over and take in some long d*ck from the mods..... So what better way to try to be nice to people by challenging them to piss me off? :D

Heres how this works:

1 - Every post someone makes is a post I have to respond to

2 - In the event of high traffic, there is a cap limit of 3 posts from a single person I will respond to

3 - Insults against me are allowed AS LONG AS they do not go 'way overboard', to the point that what you say might get you in trouble with the mods yourselves. (I dont think I have the power to let people go bat sh*t crazy with insults in this thread, even if theyre all aimed at me, so Im not going to claim that anything goes in here to avoid the thread getting deleted.)

4 - This challenge ends in 3 days, after which any additional posts that are made in this thread are ones that I will not have to respond to

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and do so in the most stupid or antagonizing way possible! Other then that, go crazy! Yay! :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:17:09 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:14:31 AM, imabench wrote:
Hai guys! My name is Imabench, and if you are unfamiliar with me, I can be kind of a d*ck to people.... To the point that ive been temp-banned several times in the past over it!.... Ive been trying to work on reforming my conduct on the site, and while ive come a long way from what I used to be like, I still have some 'anger management' issues :P

I have come up with a way to try to cancel out my anger at the idiocy of others by blasting Taylor Swift songs in my headphones to try to take me to my happy place. To put this to the test, I am inviting people to try to piss me off in any way they can think of by posting in this thread! How fun! :D You can post whatever you want, whether it be stupid or insulting, and I will try to respond in a civil matter without being mean in response.

Here's the twist: If I lose and I end up being mean to someone, I get temp banned for a week! Yay! :D

Its true! I kind of (definitely) got in trouble recently for telling Jimtimmy to go pull an Amanda Todd, so if I say something really mean to someone again, I get temp banned for a full week...... That means I really have to be nice to people for a while now, otherwise I have to bend over and take in some long d*ck from the mods..... So what better way to try to be nice to people by challenging them to piss me off? :D

Heres how this works:

2 - In the event of high traffic, there is a cap limit of 3 posts from a single person I will respond to

3 - Insults against me are allowed AS LONG AS they do not go 'way overboard', to the point that what you say might get you in trouble with the mods yourselves. (I dont think I have the power to let people go bat sh*t crazy with insults in this thread, even if theyre all aimed at me, so Im not going to claim that anything goes in here to avoid the thread getting deleted.)

4 - This challenge ends in 3 days, after which any additional posts that are made in this thread are ones that I will not have to respond to

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and do so in the most stupid or antagonizing way possible! Other then that, go crazy! Yay! :D

Frozen is overrated, Let it Go was a poorly performed and voiced song, Elsa should have died at the end, and your private Frozen smut fanfiction sucks.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:19:47 AM
Sig change (I don't have to make a post to change it, but in this case, I want to)
Have no regrets.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:21:49 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:17:09 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Frozen is overrated, Let it Go was a poorly performed and voiced song, Elsa should have died at the end, and your private Frozen smut fanfiction sucks.

I disagree that Frozen is overrated! It grossed a very astonishing amount of money in the box office and was well praised by movie critics and moviegoers alike! :D

Let it Go also was very highly praised by critics and went on to win an Oscar for best original song! :D

As for Elsa dying at the end, that would have made a very interesting direction for a Disney Movie, and it would have destroyed any chances for a sequel to be made, so I respectfully Disagree that Elsa should have died in the end! :D

Im so honored people have read my Frozen Fanfictions too! :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:22:40 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:17:44 AM, Opsianos wrote:
Go pull an Amanda Todd.

^ This is kind of what I was talking about regarding rule number 3, but I will choose not to because my life is great and full of fun interesting people! :D

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:22:58 AM

Heres how this works:

I'm voting for Haroush
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:23:23 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:21:49 AM, imabench wrote:

I disagree that Frozen is overrated! It grossed a very astonishing amount of money in the box office and was well praised by movie critics and moviegoers alike! :D

Let it Go also was very highly praised by critics and went on to win an Oscar for best original song! :D

As for Elsa dying at the end, that would have made a very interesting direction for a Disney Movie, and it would have destroyed any chances for a sequel to be made, so I respectfully Disagree that Elsa should have died in the end! :D

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 was better than the first movie.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:23:27 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:19:47 AM, Opsianos wrote:
Sig change (I don't have to make a post to change it, but in this case, I want to)

Your Sig is so interesting! There are so many cool and witty things in it! Youre so creative! :D

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:24:09 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:22:58 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

I'm voting for Haroush

I was unaware Haroush was running, im so silly! I hope he does very well and I hope that the best candidate in the race ultimately wins! :D

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:25:57 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:23:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I agree! :D The introduction of Davvy Jones as a villain really opened up a whole new world of possibilities for the character in the movies, and shows how far special effects in movies have come! :D He has several great lines in the movie, the recurring cast also are at the top of their game, and the death of Jack Sparrow near the end of the movie and the return of Barbarossa perfectly sets up the series for the 3rd movie At Worlds End! :D

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:26:00 AM
OMG.....this is so fake, lololol.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:26:54 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:25:57 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/17/2016 12:23:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I agree! :D The introduction of Davvy Jones as a villain really opened up a whole new world of possibilities for the character in the movies, and shows how far special effects in movies have come! :D He has several great lines in the movie, the recurring cast also are at the top of their game, and the death of Jack Sparrow near the end of the movie and the return of Barbarossa perfectly sets up the series for the 3rd movie At Worlds End! :D

Ugh, I'm throwing the best I have. You just won't break.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:26:56 AM

Heres how this works:

Why are you so obsessed with TUF and I's relationship?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:28:45 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:26:00 AM, Rosalie wrote:

I know right? LOL! Its so unlike me! Teeheehee! :D

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:29:23 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:26:54 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Ugh, I'm throwing the best I have. You just won't break.

Its okay! Keep trying! You can do anything you set your mind to! You just need to believe! :D

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:30:02 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:26:56 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Why are you so obsessed with TUF and I's relationship?

Because you are so cute together and I wish you nothing but the best! :D

Sunshine and Ponies! Yay! :D

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:30:37 AM
Kids, this is why you don't smoke Mary J.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:30:52 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:28:45 AM, imabench wrote:

Are you okay...?

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:31:41 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:30:37 AM, Rosalie wrote:
Kids, this is why you don't smoke Mary J.

Drugs are very bad! You should never do drugs unless they have already been legalized in the state or country you live in! :D

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:32:02 AM
Your candidacy for president disgusts me.
#stumpthebench
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:32:05 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:30:52 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Are you okay...?

I am doing great because I found Jesus! :D

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:32:48 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:31:17 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are you still in the closet when it is clear you are a homosexual?

Because I live in the redneck part of Florida where homosexuality is frowned upon, kind of like women's voting rights! :D

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:33:30 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:32:05 AM, imabench wrote:

Are you okay...?

The Virgin Mary is more divine than Jesus.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:33:58 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:32:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Your candidacy for president disgusts me.
#stumpthebench

I am always open for suggestions about how I can better my platform, and any input you have will be taken into careful consideration because you are a very valued member of the site whose opinions and thoughts I care deeply about! :D

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:34:18 AM
Are you too stupid to know this should go into the personal section or is it just that you have such low self esteem from knowing what a useless human being you are, that you put this in the main section to get the attention that you never got from your father?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:34:48 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:33:30 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/17/2016 12:32:05 AM, imabench wrote:

Are you okay...?

The Virgin Mary is more divine than Jesus.

Im sure there are people in the Religion forum who would love to discuss that with you! The Religion forum is such a fun and interesting part of the site, full of smart and intellectual people! :D

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:34:54 AM

Heres how this works:

* begins writing down insults towards Frozen and burning benches *
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:35:33 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:34:18 AM, Wylted wrote:
Are you too stupid to know this should go into the personal section or is it just that you have such low self esteem from knowing what a useless human being you are that you put this in the main section to get the attention that you never got from your father?

Youre so good at analyzing people Im so impressed! :D