Jump to topic:

__)**===/Presidential Announcement/===**(___

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 2:45:29 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I, Sam7411, will NOT be running for president. I know that influential members of this site, including imabench, thett3, YYW, ColeTrain, GreyParrot, brontoraptor, Wylted, PetersSmith and others have either consciously or unconsciously encouraged me to run. Mostly unconsciously. However, I must sadly decline such gracious nominations as their are much more important things to spend my time on, since the presidency will not touch me.

For any questions or concerns, feel free to post them here or PM me. I will respond with genuine contemplation.

And no, sadly Rosalie you cannot be my "VP-in-former-consideration"
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:23:57 AM
At 5/17/2016 2:45:29 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
I, Sam7411, will NOT be running for president. I know that influential members of this site, including imabench, thett3, YYW, ColeTrain, GreyParrot, brontoraptor, Wylted, PetersSmith and others have either consciously or unconsciously encouraged me to run. Mostly unconsciously. However, I must sadly decline such gracious nominations as their are much more important things to spend my time on, since the presidency will not touch me.

For any questions or concerns, feel free to post them here or PM me. I will respond with genuine contemplation.

Lol. Good one m8. :P
I'm honored to be in your sig, btw. Don't think I've ever been sig'd. :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:25:50 AM
At 5/17/2016 3:23:57 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Lol. Good one m8. :P
I'm honored to be in your sig, btw. Don't think I've ever been sig'd. :P

You should consider it to be an honor, no other quote has held that position for this long
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:32:42 AM

I'm honored to be included as "influential".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:35:13 AM
At 5/17/2016 3:32:42 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can assure you that I am deeply sorry to have rejected your desperate pleas, I simply cannot invest in such a project at this time
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:36:13 AM
At 5/17/2016 3:32:42 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Ditto this.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW