Jump to topic:

Who the hell are the DDO Elite?

yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:43:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Just want to know. I haven't been around for as long as some of the others, so if it's a long time thing, that probably why. If it isn't, I probably just had my head up my are for a while.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:47:19 PM
At 5/18/2016 6:43:33 PM, yomama12 wrote:
Just want to know. I haven't been around for as long as some of the others, so if it's a long time thing, that probably why. If it isn't, I probably just had my head up my are for a while.

It's a joke that people have overused WAY too much. There is no DDO Elite in reality.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:47:43 PM
At 5/18/2016 6:47:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

It's a joke that people have overused WAY too much. There is no DDO Elite in reality.

Ah, i see.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:54:30 PM

Cue someone to make that joke now
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 7:15:49 PM

http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 8:58:23 PM

Well it's obviously <Censored by the DDO Elite>.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 9:40:21 PM

Either this thread is going to get deleted or you're going to get lynched. Probably both.
Have no regrets.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 9:45:36 PM

You just don't know about it because you arent ELIT

*sprinkles spices on the roasted PetersSmith*
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 9:50:00 PM
As soon as I joined this site, I knew...

...that Max was an elitist scumbag.
Have no regrets.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 12:32:25 AM

The DDO Elite is [CENSORED BY THE DDO ELITE]
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 12:33:31 AM
They're out there, just quieter than they used to be.

The people who say that the DDO Elite don't exist simply are not members. hehehe
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 12:55:49 AM
At 5/19/2016 12:33:31 AM, YYW wrote:

The people who say that the DDO Elite don't exist simply are not members. hehehe

lmao ikr
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 12:57:35 AM
At 5/19/2016 12:55:49 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/19/2016 12:33:31 AM, YYW wrote:

lmao ikr

It's pretty funny.
Tsar of DDO
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:48:53 AM
It's a secret organization that influences all moderation-based decisions and censors anything that reveals their information; they, like the moderators, can edit posts and add a tag called "[censored by the DDO Elite]" whenever something like that happens. They've become less active of late.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
jimtimmy10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:29:36 AM
The DDO Elite is all too real. I know because i was the one who originally exposed them and their activities
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:17:42 AM
We can fight the DDO elite comrades! LET'S START THE REVOLUTI-[censored by the DDO Elite]
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 1:55:57 PM
At 5/19/2016 6:17:42 AM, n7 wrote:
We can fight the DDO elite comrades! LET'S START THE REVOLUTI-[censored by the DDO Elite]

They must not be doing a good job of censoring if I can still see the main point of his post...

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:13:18 PM
Thank you Lannan, Hayd, triangle, Jimmytimmy, YYW, and n7 for proving my point that someone has to make the joke in any thread that asks about the DDO Elite.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:13:18 PM
Thank you Lannan, Hayd, triangle, Jimmytimmy, YYW, and n7 for proving my point that someone has to make the joke in any thread that asks about the DDO Elite.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:56:38 PM
DDO Elite jokes and a double post.... If YYW comes in and blames whiteflame we'll have the trifecta
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:01:02 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:56:38 PM, imabench wrote:
DDO Elite jokes and a double post.... If YYW comes in and blames whiteflame we'll have the trifecta

I think if anything whiteflame and airmax would be considered the "DDO Elite".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:25:48 PM
At 5/19/2016 6:01:02 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I think if anything whiteflame and airmax would be considered the "DDO Elite".

That's not true it's actually [CENSORED BY THE DDO ELITE]
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:55:43 PM

Once again its just a joke. As someone who was around when it was more prevalent, even being contacted by those who were a part of the DDO Elite, its a joke from a different time. Some random member, rediscovered it and then the believers came out of the woodwork.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 10:57:42 PM
If you go to my profile and look at my friends list, everyone on there is a member of the DDO elite. Once a year for 10 minutes I give everyone a chance of making it on that prestigious list. But be warned you can get kicked off for even the slightest reason.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:16:22 AM

Whiteflame is not now, nor will he ever be, in the DDO Elite... lol
Tsar of DDO
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:19:35 AM
At 5/18/2016 9:45:36 PM, Hayd wrote:

+1
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:28:12 AM
At 5/20/2016 1:16:22 AM, YYW wrote:

Whiteflame is not now, nor will he ever be, in the DDO Elite... lol

Close enough

/thread
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:04:05 AM
At 5/18/2016 9:45:36 PM, Hayd wrote:

Well done.
Tsar of DDO
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:17:44 AM

Trust me they exist. In time you will see.