Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:31:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 12:24:04 PM, YYW wrote:
[Censored by the DDO Elite.]

You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:42:35 PM

Ohhh, you're still going on with this? Well, I know EVERYTHING now! Don't pretend like you haven't been planning to [Censored by the DDO Elite]
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 4:22:31 PM
At 5/20/2016 1:42:35 PM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

Ohhh, you're still going on with this? Well, I know EVERYTHING now! Don't pretend like you haven't been planning to [Censored by the DDO Elite]

You fool! You shouldn't talk about the [Censored by the DDO Elite]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 4:57:43 PM
At 5/20/2016 4:22:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Thank god you that you stopped Blah from giving away [Censored by the DDO Elite] plan to [Censored by the DDO Elite] and [Censored by the DDO Elite]. Good job lannan you will receive an award for your bravery at [Censored by the DDO Elite]
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 5:32:28 PM
At 5/20/2016 4:57:43 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

Thank god you that you stopped Blah from giving away [Censored by the DDO Elite] plan to [Censored by the DDO Elite] and [Censored by the DDO Elite]. Good job lannan you will receive an award for your bravery at [Censored by the DDO Elite]

Well, [Censored by the DDO Elite] just gave away [Censored by the DDO Elite] like an idiot.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 9:23:50 PM
At 5/20/2016 5:32:28 PM, Vaarka wrote:

: : :

Well, [Censored by the DDO Elite] just gave away [Censored by the DDO Elite] like an idiot.

You fool! Why would you [Censored by the DDO Elite]!!!!! You literally had one job and that was to keep quiet about [Censored by the DDO Elite]!!!
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
JustAnotherDebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 10:22:53 PM

Hi Mr. Double-Yod Double-Vav, as a member of the DDO Elite would you mind taking a quick survey?
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 10:24:31 PM
At 5/20/2016 10:22:53 PM, JustAnotherDebator wrote:

Hi Mr. Double-Yod Double-Vav, as a member of the DDO Elite would you mind taking a quick survey?

I'm actually not part of the DDO elite and don't want to buy anything, thank you.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
JustAnotherDebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 10:27:02 PM
At 5/20/2016 10:24:31 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/20/2016 10:22:53 PM, JustAnotherDebator wrote:

I'm actually not part of the DDO elite and don't want to buy anything, thank you.

I understand that's what you have to say, but I don't want to sell you anything! The Helium Package sale didn't go too well and I've been informed that because of it, I'm a miserable salesperson. I just want to ask you some questions regarding your membership. Is that okay?
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 10:28:26 PM
At 5/20/2016 10:27:02 PM, JustAnotherDebator wrote:

I understand that's what you have to say, but I don't want to sell you anything! The Helium Package sale didn't go too well and I've been informed that because of it, I'm a miserable salesperson. I just want to ask you some questions regarding your membership. Is that okay?

It will have to be in public, right here, right now. I'm afraid of being scammed yet again by another anti-DDO elite group.
JustAnotherDebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 10:32:56 PM
At 5/20/2016 10:28:26 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

It will have to be in public, right here, right now. I'm afraid of being scammed yet again by another anti-DDO elite group.

No problem! Here you go, please fill these out honestly ASAP:

1. Is the DDO Elite a subset of an elite much older than even the internet itself?

2. If yes, in what century did the elite start calling itself L33T?

3. Is there any significance to the name Adam to the DDO Elite? (Besides the fact that a guy named Adam created the Illuminati)

3. What is the significance of a boxing kangaroo to the DDO Elite?

I know the answer to the last question, that one's just a credibility check.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 10:44:11 PM
At 5/20/2016 10:32:56 PM, JustAnotherDebator wrote:

1. Is the DDO Elite a subset of an elite much older than even the internet itself?

No, as far as I know (and I know a limited amount), the DDO elite existed at the exact birth of the interwebs. Back in the early 90s I think... when the APRANET was running. It might be part of a bigger group, but you'd have to ask someone like Ragnar or Keller. Ima won't talk at all btw.

If you're referring to the hypothetical overgroup, then my guess is it's the early 19th century. Don't ask how I know this, I've only heard rumours of rumours.
3. Is there any significance to the name Adam to the DDO Elite? (Besides the fact that a guy named Adam created the Illuminati)

You have to ask 16kAdams for this. Honestly, my name, if it needs significance, is supposed to be Godzilla first, Adam second.

;) Very sharp... Now what member could have a picture of a boxing kangaroo?
Oh.
JustAnotherDebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 10:56:08 PM
At 5/20/2016 10:44:11 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

No, as far as I know (and I know a limited amount), the DDO elite existed at the exact birth of the interwebs. Back in the early 90s I think... when the APRANET was running. It might be part of a bigger group, but you'd have to ask someone like Ragnar or Keller. Ima won't talk at all btw.

Thanks for taking this survey, we really appreciate it! Thanks also for the references.

If you're referring to the hypothetical overgroup, then my guess is it's the early 19th century. Don't ask how I know this, I've only heard rumours of rumours.

Interesting, I thought it was the very, very late 19th century. I wonder what makes you say early (as opposed to late) 19th century but I guess I'll have to keep on wondering ...

You have to ask 16kAdams for this. Honestly, my name, if it needs significance, is supposed to be Godzilla first, Adam second.

Hmm. I'll leave this question alone for now since it's not as important as the next one ...

Yes, it's my avatar, but that's not what I was talking about. Very well. Let's make this not about me by rephrasing the question:

What is the significance of a penguin to the DDO Elite?

Again, as before, I know the answer, I just need a confirmation of your credibility. No offense intended, but you know how the Illuminati be these days ...

Oh.

Thanks for your continued participation in our survey! Much appreciated.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 11:06:03 PM
At 5/20/2016 10:56:08 PM, JustAnotherDebator wrote:

Thanks for taking this survey, we really appreciate it! Thanks also for the references.

Interesting, I thought it was the very, very late 19th century. I wonder what makes you say early (as opposed to late) 19th century but I guess I'll have to keep on wondering ...
Yes, the term became quite popular in the later times, but it was the early 19th century when the beginnings of the word was even discussed. Again, don't ask how I know this.

Hmm. I'll leave this question alone for now since it's not as important as the next one ...
It is pretty important though...

Yes, it's my avatar, but that's not what I was talking about. Very well. Let's make this not about me by rephrasing the question:
No... there was another member. But you won't/can't find him/her.

What is the significance of a penguin to the DDO Elite?
I.. can't answer that.

Again, as before, I know the answer, I just need a confirmation of your credibility. No offense intended, but you know how the Illuminati be these days ...

Oh.

Thanks for your continued participation in our survey! Much appreciated.
No problem. Again, not part of the DDO elite. And thank you for not selling me any products.
JustAnotherDebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 11:17:31 PM
At 5/20/2016 11:06:03 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/20/2016 10:56:08 PM, JustAnotherDebator wrote:

It is pretty important though...

Could you PM me the answer since your lengthy, detailed and comprehensive explanation posted in this thread got deleted by the Elite?
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:07:59 AM

You monster. You [Censored by the DDO Elite]! I can't believe you could [Censored by the DDO Elite] to conceal [Censored by the DDO Elite] from all of us!

Well, your plan to [Censored by the DDO Elite] has failed. I've seen all of it. The [Censored by the DDO Elite], the [Censored by the DDO Elite] and even the [Censored by the DDO Elite]! You will repay what you have done to all of us, what YOU call [Censored by the DDO Elite]!
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:07:57 PM
At 5/21/2016 12:07:59 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

You monster. You [Censored by the DDO Elite]! I can't believe you could [Censored by the DDO Elite] to conceal [Censored by the DDO Elite] from all of us!

Well, your plan to [Censored by the DDO Elite] has failed. I've seen all of it. The [Censored by the DDO Elite], the [Censored by the DDO Elite] and even the [Censored by the DDO Elite]! You will repay what you have done to all of us, what YOU call [Censored by the DDO Elite]!

My plan was a success! We have convinced the [Censored by the DDO Elite], our mortal enemies, to try and defeat us but they were ambushed by [Censored by the DDO Elite] and defeated. But you should have known about it if you are actually a member of the DDO Elite. You must be a [Censored by the DDO Elite], the most evil of people, even worse than Heil or BOG or even [Censored by the DDO Elite].

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:30:21 PM
At 5/22/2016 4:07:57 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

My plan was a success! We have convinced the [Censored by the DDO Elite], our mortal enemies, to try and defeat us but they were ambushed by [Censored by the DDO Elite] and defeated. But you should have known about it if you are actually a member of the DDO Elite. You must be a [Censored by the DDO Elite], the most evil of people, even worse than Heil or BOG or even [Censored by the DDO Elite].

No, your plan, your [Censored by the DDO Elite], was a failure! If [Censored by the DDO Elite] were a success, then [Censored by the DDO Elite] would never have happened. The unfortunate existence of the DDO Elite and its [Censored by the DDO Elite] will finally be vanquished, thanks to [Censored by the DDO Elite]! Your motives are [Censored by the DDO Elite], and your diabolical plans to [Censored by the DDO Elite] have been utterly destroyed by [Censored by the DDO Elite]! You have failed, you evil [Censored by the DDO Elite]!
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 9:33:57 PM
Such a compelling story...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 11:09:43 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:30:21 PM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

No, your plan, your [Censored by the DDO Elite], was a failure! If [Censored by the DDO Elite] were a success, then [Censored by the DDO Elite] would never have happened. The unfortunate existence of the DDO Elite and its [Censored by the DDO Elite] will finally be vanquished, thanks to [Censored by the DDO Elite]! Your motives are [Censored by the DDO Elite], and your diabolical plans to [Censored by the DDO Elite] have been utterly destroyed by [Censored by the DDO Elite]! You have failed, you evil [Censored by the DDO Elite]!

That's what the [Censored by the DDO Elite] wants you to think

BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 12:55:19 PM
At 5/23/2016 11:09:43 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

Well, the [Censored by the DDO Elite] has still failed. Wait, am I being [Censored by the DDO Elite]?
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:33:47 PM
At 5/23/2016 12:55:19 PM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 5/23/2016 11:09:43 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

Well, the [Censored by the DDO Elite] has still failed. Wait, am I being [Censored by the DDO Elite]?

You are such a [Censored by the DDO Elite]. But the [Censored by the DDO Elite] will always succeed.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 9:40:57 PM
I'm starting to think that, maybe, this joke was playout too much lol XD
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --