Jump to topic:

Dispelling Rumors about Rosalie and DK/TUF

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:25:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Questions have been asked about the role Rosalie and Famous play in our campaign. To be honest, I'm not sure why it matters. If Rose and Famous were employed by us, would it be a stain of some kind? This seems, to me, to be a bad attempt at finding some kind of scandal.

To start: 1harder's very argument is, itself, simply a fallacy. His claim (that Rose and Famous are members of our campaign) isn't true just because there's no evidence sayi g it's not.

Secondly:
The first link: http://www.debate.org...
The second link: http://www.debate.org...

As you see, the PM has no mention of Rose and Famous joining our ticket, joining our administration, or that they are joining as "attack dogs." The agreement was that if they endorse us, we'd support their programs. (Tej's messages are blocked out because I don't have his consent to post them).

The comedic part to this is that, prior, 1harder had acknowledged in a Hangout that he reacted to fast to the idea that Rose was somehow our slave.. But then continued his rumors after leaving the private conversation. There simply is no evidence that Rose is our operative. There is, however, evidence to say otherwise. Every single thing Rose and Famous has said was said on their own terms. They weren't asked to say anything, or to get involved in any debate. In fact, when the large fight broke out between 1harder, Imabench, and Rose, she came to me later that day to apologize. The following link disproves 1harder's rumors that I ask her to 'go to war' for me.

Third link: http://www.debate.org...
(The things Rose mentions us discussing is her dropping out and endorsing us.)

The second link also proves what I've been saying, that Famous was going to carry on Bsh's programs, and Rose would carry on her own programs.

Hopefully this dispels the lies being spread. Rose may be on team DK/TUF... But she is so independently, like every other member of our camp. She is not a slave to the DK/TUF group... Nor is there any history me and TUF has that should lead anyone to believe 1harder's rumors without evidence.

I would also ask that, if anyone has concerns over our ticket, to ask us, not our opposition.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:32:11 PM
Interesting.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:37:37 PM
At 5/21/2016 12:35:41 PM, MrVindication wrote:
At 5/21/2016 12:32:11 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Interesting.

Not really.
Eh, I've just heard so much conflicting information, especially in the hangouts. I just think it's interesting that DK adressed this. Good on him.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
MrVindication
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:39:06 PM
At 5/21/2016 12:37:37 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Interesting.

Not really.
Eh, I've just heard so much conflicting information, especially in the hangouts. I just think it's interesting that DK adressed this. Good on him.

I might care a bit more if I actually followed this shitstorm, but I don't, and I don't want to. Too much drama for a debating website if you ask me.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:45:36 PM
At 5/21/2016 12:39:06 PM, MrVindication wrote:
At 5/21/2016 12:37:37 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Interesting.

Not really.

I might care a bit more if I actually followed this shitstorm, but I don't, and I don't want to. Too much drama for a debating website if you ask me.

Everything on DDO leads to drama... Take Thetts list a bit below this thread. It's what happens when you have a site dedicated to arguing with people.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:31:09 PM
"I'd rather lose with my friends."

How honorable of you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:23:29 PM
I have several things to say.

One, how is this being "open" about information? Five TOTAL people in a PM?

Two, you misrepresent my view. I never said you made her an attack dog - rather I said you let her do the dirty work when she started drama and sat back because it suited you. It's not that you organized it - it's that you've let it happen.

Three, it doesn't matter whether she has an "official position" or not. You still made a deal involving Presidential programs with her in exchange for an endorsement.

All in all, you need to learn how to rebuild broken bridges. Your attitude pushes me further. Frankly, I don't feel anymore forgiving when you divert from your issues to call me a liar at every turn. Good day.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:58:55 PM
At 5/21/2016 12:25:22 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Questions have been asked about the role Rosalie and Famous play in our campaign. To be honest, I'm not sure why it matters. If Rose and Famous were employed by us, would it be a stain of some kind? This seems, to me, to be a bad attempt at finding some kind of scandal.

To start: 1harder's very argument is, itself, simply a fallacy. His claim (that Rose and Famous are members of our campaign) isn't true just because there's no evidence sayi g it's not.

Secondly:
The first link: http://www.debate.org...

Well hang on, the whole ordeal that has been discussed in the Bsh thread was whether or not you agreed to give Rosalie and Famous control of several programs in exchange for their endorsement.... This PM right here literally states:

"The idea that me and Rosalie thought up is this: She suspends her campaign and endorses DK/TUF, then, if elected, the presidency will give full support to her and Famous's programs".....

There was an agreement to exchange an endorsement for control over presidential programs, which is what 1harder was alleging this entire time.

The second link: http://www.debate.org...

As you see, the PM has no mention of Rose and Famous joining our ticket, joining our administration, or that they are joining as "attack dogs."

Your third link indicates otherwise though

Third link: http://www.debate.org...

"Im not kicking you from my campaign to help myself win, id rather lose with my friends"

^ So right here even though you deny that Rosalie would be part of your administration, for all intents and purposes she IS a part of your administration, you just try to gloss it up as some sort of partnership to refrain from having it look like another Co-VP disaster like we saw before in the election...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:06:28 PM
Listen guys, if I *was* apart of DK's administration, I wouldn't have acted in bad conduct in that thread with Harder, I'd know better than that.

I'm sorry that I acted in bad conduct, but it really irritates me, when people spread lies around, without coming to either me, or DK first, and discussing their issue, instead if believing a lie that they heard, and taking it for granted.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:10:58 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:06:28 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Listen guys, if I *was* apart of DK's administration, I wouldn't have acted in bad conduct in that thread with Harder, I'd know better than that.

Judging from the PM's and the deal that was struck, you indeed ARE a part of DK's administration and his campaign.

I'm sorry that I acted in bad conduct, but it really irritates me, when people spread lies around, without coming to either me, or DK first, and discussing their issue, instead if believing a lie that they heard, and taking it for granted.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:11:58 PM
I'm more interested in what's crossed out.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:13:48 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:10:58 PM, imabench wrote:

Judging from the PM's and the deal that was struck, you indeed ARE a part of DK's administration and his campaign.

Bench, seriously, why would I deny it, if it were true? If it were true, I'd admit it, but it's not true, at all.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:16:08 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:13:48 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Bench, seriously, why would I deny it, if it were true?

The PM's tell us that themselves. You and DK wanted to avoid revealing you are basically his Co-VP now because of how poorly the site received the same move that was made by Wylted and Bsh earlier in the election.....

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:18:21 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:16:08 PM, imabench wrote:

The PM's tell us that themselves. You and DK wanted to avoid revealing you are basically his Co-VP now because of how poorly the site received the same move that was made by Wylted and Bsh earlier in the election.....

I literally LOL. The only way to have gotten that idea from the pm's, is if you're under the nfluence of something.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:23:31 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:18:21 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I literally LOL. The only way to have gotten that idea from the pm's, is if you're under the influence of something.

Its because I understand the meaning of words, unlike you... The PM's themselves show that you dropped out and endorsed DK in exchange of running presidential programs in a DK administration.... Proving that 1harder accusations were correct..... The PM's also show that DK considers you a part of his campaign/administration, but wants to dress it up as something else to avoid making it look like he's made you his new Co-VP since that would hurt him with voters who dont trust you or simply dont like sell-outs.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:25:56 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:23:31 PM, imabench wrote:

I literally LOL. The only way to have gotten that idea from the pm's, is if you're under the influence of something.

Its because I understand the meaning of words, unlike you... The PM's themselves show that you dropped out and endorsed DK in exchange of running presidential programs in a DK administration.... Proving that 1harder accusations were correct..... The PM's also show that DK considers you a part of his campaign/administration, but wants to dress it up as something else to avoid making it look like he's made you his new Co-VP since that would hurt him with voters who dont trust you or simply dont like sell-outs.

But I'm not apart of his administration. I'm not going to reply to you anymore, because I know how you are, and I know 1harder would want me to lose control over my emotions, to make him look good, so I'm done with you, you're still taking harders word for it. I'm not apart of the admin, a d that's the end of it.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:29:56 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:25:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:

But I'm not a part of his administration.

Youre included in Pm's with him, you have a deal to run presidential programs should he be elected, he's willingly acknowledged that he wants you to keep being a part of his campaign, he would throw his support behind you and your programs..... You can deny you are a part of DK's administration but all evidence indicates that you are, and that you both deny it just because to admit it would harm DK's campaign.

You're still taking harders word for it.

Im looking at the Pm's themselves that indicate youve been lying all along, and still are lying.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:35:00 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:11:58 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
I'm more interested in what's crossed out.

It's Tej asking if we were sponsoring a certain program Rosalie wanted.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:00:48 PM

I literally LOL. The only way to have gotten that idea from the pm's, is if you're under the nfluence of something.
Wow - I got the same idea, and I am under the influence of green tea and cigarettes. I took the time to copy your reply to DK, where you suggest to keep the discussion about your involvement with his candidacy private.

"Posted by: Rosalie Tuesday, May 17, 2016 @ 8:59:45 PM
Maybe the best then, is to say i am not involved in your campaign, and never was...they don't even know what you and i have discussed." [http://www.debate.org...]

If this isn't proof of how you attempt to control what is discussed on PMs, than I don't know what is. You'd have to be "under the influence" to miss your attempt at controlling information about your involvement in DK's campaign, within your message!
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:03:32 PM

But I'm not apart of his administration. I'm not going to reply to you anymore, because I know how you are, and I know 1harder would want me to lose control over my emotions, to make him look good, so I'm done with you, you're still taking harders word for it. I'm not apart of the admin, a d that's the end of it.

Typical "Rosalie" ......... when confronted with truthful assertions she refuses to have public dialog.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:07:05 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:03:32 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Typical "Rosalie" ......... when confronted with truthful assertions she refuses to have public dialog.

Emmarie, I know you have a personal issue with me, and it all comes down to my "attractivness" and do not tell me that's a lie, I could make a forum on that too. But, I'm not going to communicate with you. So please, refrain from making attacks.

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:13:18 PM
I don't get why everyone is arguing, it literally says in the PMs that Rosalie was part of DK's campaign in the PMs, as imabench points out. Its a truism...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:17:28 PM
I'm genuinely hurt that people would accuse DK and me of lying about this, even though it says clearly, that I'm not in his campaign.

To make this all better I won't run any programs then. No new programs. So, good luck trying to get someone else to do them.

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:20:04 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:07:05 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Emmarie, I know you have a personal issue with me, and it all comes down to my "attractivness" and do not tell me that's a lie, I could make a forum on that too. But, I'm not going to communicate with you. So please, refrain from making attacks.

You are really disillusion, and your reading comprehension skills are lacking. Heres' a link to a PM I recently had with you about the subject of your attractiveness and how you use it. Your comments are blotted out since I don't have your pernission to post your comments. [http://www.debate.org...]
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:23:10 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:20:04 PM, Emmarie wrote:

You are really disillusion, and your reading comprehension skills are lacking. Heres' a link to a PM I recently had with you about the subject of your attractiveness and how you use it. Your comments are blotted out since I don't have your pernission to post your comments. [http://www.debate.org...]

Thats not even the pm i'm even talking about.

Anyways, I'm not going to get into that further, since it distracts from the op.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:28:52 PM
At 5/21/2016 2:23:29 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I have several things to say.

One, how is this being "open" about information? Five TOTAL people in a PM?

These weren't the committee pms, which feature 4 committee members and 10 specatators. You wanted the discussion between my ticket and Rose. The committee thread was us bringing up the agreement to the comittee to be voted on before going through. Secondly, there doesn't need to be alot of people. The pms were between rose's ticket and mine. The fact that there is a spectator (Tej) in those pms is relatively open compared to most ticket pms... When two tickets are talking about something like this, they don't need every voter on the site involved in the pms to call it public. Thirdly, if it were meant to be secret, i wouldn't have offered it up so willinging on the forums. I brought it up honestly with bsh, imabench, and on the forums. The pms then comfirm that everything i have told everyone was honest and true... Never once did i lie to anyone about rose's role in our committee.

You are literally creating criteria to hold us and our pms to... A criteria that, to my knowledge, no ticket has ever been held to.

Two, you misrepresent my view. I never said you made her an attack dog - rather I said you let her do the dirty work when she started drama and sat back because it suited you. It's not that you organized it - it's that you've let it happen.

My second thread disproves that. I did, in fact, get onto her. I have brought up several times that my comittee won't engage in conflict, and the pms proves I hold members to that rule.

Three, it doesn't matter whether she has an "official position" or not. You still made a deal involving Presidential programs with her in exchange for an endorsement.

I made no deal involving giving away programs. This is merely wordplay on your behalf. Misconstruing what you see to fit your narrative. Her platform was about carrying on Bsh's programs, which i had no intentions of continuing myself. We discussed how important it was that the party not be split up by multiple candidates. She said she'd only support us if her and famous could continue Bsh's programs, because otherwise, our ticket would have scrapped the programs. I told her that if we merge of voting base, I wouldn't get in the way of her continuing Bshs programs like she wanted, and in turn, I'd sponsor those programs to help her. What was agreed violates no conduct or morals.

All in all, you need to learn how to rebuild broken bridges. Your attitude pushes me further. Frankly, I don't feel anymore forgiving when you divert from your issues to call me a liar at every turn. Good day.

I have shown no attitude towards any single member of this site. You have lied, demonized members of the site, and spread rumors in private PMs, and i have been entirely respectable towards you. You need to understand that someone contradicting you is not the same as them being rude to you. You have no evidence of misconduct from me or TUF, which you also admitted in a Hangout session. You attack our supporters every chance you have, but we have only ever treated you kindly. Honestly? Yes. Rudely and with disrespect? No.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:31:52 PM

Our administration has 3 roles. VP, Advisor (which i want Tej for the role) and a third that TUF chooses. Not me. Rose is a volunteer member of our committee, nothing more. The deal even states that she is running all of her programs privately, with only presidential sponsorship. There is nothing there to imply she is apart of our administration.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:35:53 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:13:18 PM, Hayd wrote:
I don't get why everyone is arguing, it literally says in the PMs that Rosalie was part of DK's campaign in the PMs, as imabench points out. Its a truism...

Quote the line saying she is a co-vp or a member of our ticket in any way. Every member of our committee is a part of our campaign. As is everyone personally involved in everyones campaign. This is semantical at best.

Your tickets is pulling on straws to save the only thing you think you have against our ticket.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:37:15 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:23:10 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:20:04 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Thats not even the pm i'm even talking about.

Anyways, I'm not going to get into that further, since it distracts from the op.
nac THE OP IS INDIRECTLY ABOUT HOW YOUR PMs CONTRIBUTE TO THE DRAMA ON DDO. The messege that I posted a link to, is the same nature of any dialog I've had with you about your "attractiveness" you just don't get it though - so I'll spell it out in all caps.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU BEING ATTRACTIVE - I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT YOU USE YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS TO MANIPULATE GUYS. It is sexism against males. Any guy who would have jumped in and out of campaigns the way you do would have been harshly criticized (other than famous, cuz he's 13 and rightfully he should be cut more slack)

So because no male other than harder and bench are calling you out, I am call you out, because you are hurting candidates campaigns by using you status as an attractive female and a victim, so that they don't criticize your behavior the way they would criticize a male who behaves the way that you do. You want equality, than you need to accept responsibility for acting like an equal, and not using your attractiveness to an arbitrary advantage.