Jump to topic:

Official Presidential Endoresment

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:02:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't have much time on my hands, so this is going to be really quick.

I am endorsing DK/TUF. I am not an abolitionist, so that rules out supporting bench. That leaves 1harder, and I'm not too keen on his platform with all of the drama surrounding him. Plus, I simply overall agree with the DK/TUF platfrom.

I may expand on this later if I have the time.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:37:38 PM
At 5/22/2016 5:10:02 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Thanks Voice :)

Anytime. I figured I'd do it while I had the time.

You're a great member, and it's good to have you on our team :)

Thanks! I'm proud to support you and TUF.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 11:09:36 PM
At 5/22/2016 6:18:33 PM, TUF wrote:
We appreciate it VOT :)

I'm just glad to see an adminstration that has a lot of well thought-out plans to increase activity and site outreach. A lot of the members on your administration have done a lot for this site, so I feel like their site goals will be easily acheived -- they will try to make it happen.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:25:44 AM
At 5/22/2016 11:09:36 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:18:33 PM, TUF wrote:
We appreciate it VOT :)

I'm just glad to see an adminstration that has a lot of well thought-out plans to increase activity and site outreach. A lot of the members on your administration have done a lot for this site, so I feel like their site goals will be easily acheived -- they will try to make it happen.

The committee isn't our Administration. It's a temporary group meant to keep our campaign open and honest. I do agree that many of them have done much for the site, and I know of one specifically I'd like TUF to make an Administrative member. An undecided voter who has done more than anyone who to hold me and TUF to our morals. A certain member who was never afraid to tell us when he disagreed with us.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...