Jump to topic:

Official Presidential Endoresment

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:02:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I don't have much time on my hands, so this is going to be really quick.

I am endorsing DK/TUF. I am not an abolitionist, so that rules out supporting bench. That leaves 1harder, and I'm not too keen on his platform with all of the drama surrounding him. Plus, I simply overall agree with the DK/TUF platfrom.

I may expand on this later if I have the time.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:10:02 PM
Thanks Voice :)
You're a great member, and it's good to have you on our team :)
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:37:38 PM
At 5/22/2016 5:10:02 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Thanks Voice :)

Anytime. I figured I'd do it while I had the time.

You're a great member, and it's good to have you on our team :)

Thanks! I'm proud to support you and TUF.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 11:09:36 PM
At 5/22/2016 6:18:33 PM, TUF wrote:
We appreciate it VOT :)

I'm just glad to see an adminstration that has a lot of well thought-out plans to increase activity and site outreach. A lot of the members on your administration have done a lot for this site, so I feel like their site goals will be easily acheived -- they will try to make it happen.
Suh dude

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:25:44 AM
At 5/22/2016 11:09:36 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:18:33 PM, TUF wrote:
We appreciate it VOT :)

I'm just glad to see an adminstration that has a lot of well thought-out plans to increase activity and site outreach. A lot of the members on your administration have done a lot for this site, so I feel like their site goals will be easily acheived -- they will try to make it happen.

The committee isn't our Administration. It's a temporary group meant to keep our campaign open and honest. I do agree that many of them have done much for the site, and I know of one specifically I'd like TUF to make an Administrative member. An undecided voter who has done more than anyone who to hold me and TUF to our morals. A certain member who was never afraid to tell us when he disagreed with us.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --