Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Presidential Endorsement.

SamStevens
Posts: 3,940
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 11:30:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

How can you endorse No One for president? I heard he is a real crummy guy.
"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will

https://www.youtube.com...
Hayd
Posts: 4,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 11:51:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2016 11:30:35 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

How can you endorse No One for president? I heard he is a real crummy guy.

Oh god Sam, that's sharp cheese
TheFlex
Posts: 2,882
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 12:27:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

You should reconsider on Skep/7th's platform.
YYW
Posts: 43,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 12:28:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2016 12:27:30 AM, TheFlex wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

You should reconsider on Skep/7th's platform.

Why?
TheFlex
Posts: 2,882
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 12:29:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2016 12:28:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/23/2016 12:27:30 AM, TheFlex wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

You should reconsider on Skep/7th's platform.

Why?

Bureaucratic creep is great and we might be able to score a under-secretary position.
imabench
Posts: 21,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:07:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

Vote for me you bastard
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 43,945
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:18:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2016 1:07:40 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

Vote for me you bastard

That cactus is going to sue you for statutory rape.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 5:26:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2016 11:27:30 PM, YYW wrote:
I am endorsing no one for president. That is all.

I worked with him once... Great guy. No One would do anything to help me.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...