Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

theLwerd vs. koopin petition

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 2:27:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There's a somewhat heated argument on the Miley Cyrus thread in the misc section. If you want to see theLwerd and Koopin debate one of the following, sign below the dotted line.

Topic choices:
A) Miley Cyrus should not be smoking salvia
B) Salvia should be illegal in the U.S.
C) Celebrities, as role models, ought not engage in unseemly behavior

----------------------
1. bluesteel
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 4:48:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 2:27:08 PM, bluesteel wrote:
There's a somewhat heated argument on the Miley Cyrus thread in the misc section. If you want to see theLwerd and Koopin debate one of the following, sign below the dotted line.

Topic choices:
A) Miley Cyrus should not be smoking salvia
B) Salvia should be illegal in the U.S.
C) Celebrities, as role models, ought not engage in unseemly behavior

----------------------
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
I miss the old members.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:24:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4.
5.
6.
7. m93samman
8.
9.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:26:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:24:23 PM, m93samman wrote:
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4.
5.
6. m93samman (You've been demoted.) :P
7. Freeman
8.
9.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:28:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4.
5.
6.
7. m93samman
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Freeman (because I can)
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:31:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:28:49 PM, m93samman wrote:
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4.
5.SuperRobotWars (bow before your mechanical masters . . .)
6.
7. m93samman
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Freeman (because I can)
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:31:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:28:49 PM, m93samman wrote:
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4.
5.
6.
7. m93samman
8.
9.
10.
11. annhasle
12.
13. Freeman (because I can)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:35:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:33:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Lulz. Don't tell me we're going to have to keep making petitions in order to try to get people to debate ;)

Petition: I want to debate SAC8 to having petitions to have people debate XD
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:36:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:35:41 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/10/2010 5:33:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Lulz. Don't tell me we're going to have to keep making petitions in order to try to get people to debate ;)

Petition: I want to debate SAC8 to having petitions to have people debate XD

Snaps. I'll make a counter-petition ;)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2010 12:06:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh snap I just noticed this! And I completely agree, bluesteel. I'll debate Koopin on any of those topics. Vi is sitting next to me and she said I can sign her name as well.

1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4. theLwerd
5. Vi_Veri
6.
7. m93samman
8.
9.
10.
11. annhasle
12.
13. Freeman (because I can)
President of DDO
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 4:01:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4. theLwerd
5. Vi_Veri
6.
7. m93samman
8.
9. Vardas0Antras
10.
11. annhasle
12.
13. Freeman (because I can)
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 4:13:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. bluesteel
2. Atheism
3. Darkkermit
4. theLwerd
5. Vi_Veri
6.
7. m93samman
8. socialpinko
9. Vardas0Antras
10.
11. annhasle
12.
13. Freeman (because I can)

This thread is old and needs a bump.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 4:19:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 4:13:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
This thread is old and needs a bump.

No, not really.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 5:17:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 4:19:39 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
At 4/27/2011 4:13:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
This thread is old and needs a bump.

No, not really.

Yeah, I've noticed spinko necro-votes on a lot of debates, and apparently it has spilled into necro-bumping as well.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 5:29:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 5:17:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/27/2011 4:19:39 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
At 4/27/2011 4:13:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
This thread is old and needs a bump.

No, not really.

Yeah, I've noticed spinko necro-votes on a lot of debates, and apparently it has spilled into necro-bumping as well.

Who's necro?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.