Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

How to Make DDO Great Again

YYW
Posts: 38,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:16:35 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
We must make DDO great again, and there is no better way to do that than with bureaucracy, unnecessary administration, and meaningless committees filled with people who don't want to be there, that are purposed towards something that no one gives a sh!t about other than the site president. This will be DDO's Cultural Revolution.

The real problem isn't a lack of participation in the forums, as it is a lack of regimentation and structure. People should wait in line to post so that everyone gets to be heard from equally. We could develop a "posters cue" to be administered by Whiteflame to ensure that no one breaks ranks. Only through order and discipline will anyone ever be able to obtain real pleasure or enjoyment from the site.

Likewise, the real problem isn't a lack of votes. It's a lack of hierarchy and bureaucracy and nebulous boards of reviewers that can randomly black-bag debates and debaters in the middle of then night. That's the kind of security DDO really needs. We'll call them "vote moderation." The system will work like this: snitches will anonymously report the bad votes to a stazi-like bureaucracy, that will silently review the reports to ensure conformity with the party line. If you break from the party line enough, then your political crimes will result in privileges being taken away (read: you being black bagged). Only once you have demonstrated conformity with the party narrative will you ever get your freedom back.

The last problem is the most significant. We do not have a shortage of enthusiasm among members due to draconian moderation conditions. We suffer from a lack of enthusiasm for the draconian moderation conditions. Only through blind submission can true happiness and freedom be obtained. To solve this problem, we will create a "Happiness Revolution!" in which all unhappiness will simply be purged and obliterated. Everyone knows that if you just destroy all the unhappiness and unhappy people, total happiness will remain. This logic is beyond reproach. A committee of happiness police will be established to show the unhappy people to the destruction chambers.

So, there it is. There is the plan to make DDO great again!

By high order and decree of Chairman YYW, DDO's Cultural Revolution shall begin now.
Wylted
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:23:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
First whiteflame and Airmax came for the trolls, and I said nothing.

Then they came for the bad voters and yet again I said nothing.

Then they came for the people who hosted unofficial touenaments and even again I said nothing.

Then they came for me, and nobody was around to say anything
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
YYW
Posts: 38,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:28:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
DDO CULTURAL REVOLUTION DECREE NO. 00000000001:

A committee shall be established of members who are not elected nor accountable to anyone to ensure that political crimes against the regime are not committed vis a vis votes.

This committee shall be unaccountable to anyone other than the committee itself.

Anyone who challenges the committee shall lose all privileges the committee polices.

By high order and decree of Chairman YYW, it is so ordered.
Opsianos
Posts: 1,407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:31:31 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/23/2016 1:16:35 AM, YYW wrote:
By high order and decree of Chairman YYW, DDO's Cultural Revolution shall begin now.

Rofl Mao
"Only those who have seen death's face can appreciate life to the fullest." -Anonymous

Have no regrets.

Vote on this Music Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 38,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:31:56 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
DDO CULTURAL REVOLUTION DECREE NO. 00000000002:

Chairman YYW shall heretofore have an inaccessible profile, to ensure that his profile is beyond the reach of political criminals.

By high order and decree of Chairman YYW, it is so ordered.
Wylted
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:33:33 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
How the hell did he get that profile decree to be implemented so fast?
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
YYW
Posts: 38,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:34:30 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/23/2016 1:33:33 AM, Wylted wrote:
How the hell did he get that profile decree to be implemented so fast?

THE CULTURAL REVOLUTION WASTES NO TIME!
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:35:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Oh boy Cultural Revolution time!

TIME TO LYNCH ALL COUNTER REVOLUTIONARY ELEMENTS.
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:35:02 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/23/2016 1:16:35 AM, YYW wrote:
We must make DDO great again, and there is no better way to do that than with bureaucracy, unnecessary administration, and meaningless committees filled with people who don't want to be there, that are purposed towards something that no one gives a sh!t about other than the site president. This will be DDO's Cultural Revolution.

The real problem isn't a lack of participation in the forums, as it is a lack of regimentation and structure. People should wait in line to post so that everyone gets to be heard from equally. We could develop a "posters cue" to be administered by Whiteflame to ensure that no one breaks ranks. Only through order and discipline will anyone ever be able to obtain real pleasure or enjoyment from the site.

Likewise, the real problem isn't a lack of votes. It's a lack of hierarchy and bureaucracy and nebulous boards of reviewers that can randomly black-bag debates and debaters in the middle of then night. That's the kind of security DDO really needs. We'll call them "vote moderation." The system will work like this: snitches will anonymously report the bad votes to a stazi-like bureaucracy, that will silently review the reports to ensure conformity with the party line. If you break from the party line enough, then your political crimes will result in privileges being taken away (read: you being black bagged). Only once you have demonstrated conformity with the party narrative will you ever get your freedom back.

The last problem is the most significant. We do not have a shortage of enthusiasm among members due to draconian moderation conditions. We suffer from a lack of enthusiasm for the draconian moderation conditions. Only through blind submission can true happiness and freedom be obtained. To solve this problem, we will create a "Happiness Revolution!" in which all unhappiness will simply be purged and obliterated. Everyone knows that if you just destroy all the unhappiness and unhappy people, total happiness will remain. This logic is beyond reproach. A committee of happiness police will be established to show the unhappy people to the destruction chambers.

So, there it is. There is the plan to make DDO great again!

By high order and decree of Chairman YYW, DDO's Cultural Revolution shall begin now.

I have nothing to add...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:35:57 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/23/2016 1:33:33 AM, Wylted wrote:
How the hell did he get that profile decree to be implemented so fast?

Do not question the parties values!

REMOLD YOUR IDEOLOGY
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
16kadams
Posts: 10,507
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 4:35:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/23/2016 1:21:37 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...


Counter plan: https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Forthelulz
Posts: 214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:48:33 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
>Reads this
>What it will become.
https://youtu.be...
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica
#CivicNationalism

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
http://www.debate.org...
New Members Read Me:
http://www.debate.org...
#LythLivesMatter
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 5:36:19 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw