Jump to topic:

My involvement with the Ima/Ima Campaign

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 6:52:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I have no involvement, but the lies being spread about him are truly disgusting. He offered me a handjob once in exchange for a vote, and I conceded because his hands were so big. He also made me feel special when he called me buttercup as he caressed my hair

I'm so sick and tired of all this drama, that it has forced me to come to the conclusion that I will no longer be involved in a campaign that I was never involved with

now all of you fuk off and leave me alone

(Every thread for the past month)

wake up and get rid of this retarded sht pls

#unkenchthebench
#abolishthissht
#imaismysadist
#emowhiteboyskillingddo
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 6:57:36 AM
If we removed Imabench from the past month, the election would have about 10% of the drama and fighting it has now. Abolitionists often cause most of the drama, and then the Election gets blamed.

It's not the Presidency we need to save the site from. It's people causing drama just to push forward the goals of Abolition. Like someone purposefully OD'ing on a drug so they can blame the drug and have it banned.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:18:48 AM
At 5/23/2016 6:57:36 AM, donald.keller wrote:
If we removed Imabench from the past month, the election would have about 10% of the drama and fighting it has now. Abolitionists often cause most of the drama, and then the Election gets blamed.

Bsh trying to be Co-VPs is what started this election in the first place, and Rosalies General incompetence has been driving the drama behind the latter half of the campaign. Hell 1harder himself was right there in the forums with me making a fuss about the deal you cut with her, and I think he even made a thread about it when I didn't do any such thing.

Don't blame animosity insists for causing drama over the clusterf*ck that is the presidency when half of it comes from pro-presidency candidates at a minimum

It's not the Presidency we need to save the site from. It's people causing drama just to push forward the goals of Abolition. Like someone purposefully OD'ing on a drug so they can blame the drug and have it banned.

You can't argue for a drug to be banned if you overdosed on it. That's crackhead logic 101
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 7:19:47 AM
Also when the f*ck did I become my own vp? It should just say 'ima' in the title not 'Ima/ima'
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 9:07:14 AM
I mean the main drama in this election is from candidates. Ima has been extremely well behaved compared to the cluster fuk of drama from pro presidency people.

Scandals about endorsements
Scandals about programs
The future ex pres wanting to be vp to wylted
Harsh words and bad conduct
Adhoms gallore
Etc and so forth

Sure people are the cause of the drama, and the office can't be entirely blamed. The issue of abolishment arrises when the office is consistently a catalyst for the drama on the site, and the negative effects outweigh the positive. With the president having the same power as a normal member, the bad almost always outweighs the good
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 9:12:48 AM
At 5/23/2016 7:18:48 AM, imabench wrote:

Bsh trying to be Co-VPs is what started this election in the first place, and Rosalies General incompetence has been driving the drama behind the latter half of the campaign. Hell 1harder himself was right there in the forums with me making a fuss about the deal you cut with her, and I think he even made a thread about it when I didn't do any such thing.

Don't blame animosity insists for causing drama over the clusterf*ck that is the presidency when half of it comes from pro-presidency candidates at a minimum

Exactly. The notion that "Abolitionists often cause most of the drama" is an extremely bare assertion and really does not do much to advance the discussion of the topic at hand. Especially when most of the flaming has *LITERALLY* come from the topic of DK's supposed "deal" with Rosalie, and the fact that, with all due respect to you guys, how circular the statements that you constantly, redundantly repeat over and over are, without much coherence to your PMs.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:31:31 PM
At 5/23/2016 9:12:48 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

Exactly. The notion that "Abolitionists often cause most of the drama" is an extremely bare assertion and really does not do much to advance the discussion of the topic at hand. Especially when most of the flaming has *LITERALLY* come from the topic of DK's supposed "deal" with Rosalie, and the fact that, with all due respect to you guys, how circular the statements that you constantly, redundantly repeat over and over are, without much coherence to your PMs.

Whose arguments are circular?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 9:12:04 PM

Bsh and Wylted started the campaign, but they didn't start any drama. Rosalie running didn't start the drama either. She only continued Wylted's campaign, with a rather passive announcement. The drama started when you and 1harder went after her. While her reactions didn't help, it was sparked by you both, not by her.

Bsh/Wylted didn't cause any drama, and niether did Rosalie running. You and 1harder caused the drama by going after her.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:36:46 AM
At 5/23/2016 2:31:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

DK and Rosalie's.
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:45:36 AM
At 5/24/2016 12:36:46 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

DK and Rosalie's.

I'm curious to know how my arguments were circular.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:13:29 AM
At 5/24/2016 12:45:36 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 5/24/2016 12:36:46 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

DK and Rosalie's.

I'm curious to know how my arguments were circular.

Oops actually I meant just Rosalie's... I originally remembered that Rosalie was saying the same thing as you but remembering back to the thread I realized I was wrong.
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 9:29:06 AM
At 5/23/2016 9:12:04 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Bsh and Wylted started the campaign, but they didn't start any drama. Rosalie running didn't start the drama either. She only continued Wylted's campaign, with a rather passive announcement. The drama started when you and 1harder went after her. While her reactions didn't help, it was sparked by you both, not by her.

Bsh/Wylted didn't cause any drama, and niether did Rosalie running. You and 1harder caused the drama by going after her.

No, the drama started when people took the presidency seriously. Delayed effects may still be traced back to their causes, and, in this case, those causes are the ridiculous claims put forth by all non-abolitionists.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:18:05 PM
At 5/24/2016 9:29:06 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/23/2016 9:12:04 PM, donald.keller wrote:

No, the drama started when people took the presidency seriously. Delayed effects may still be traced back to their causes, and, in this case, those causes are the ridiculous claims put forth by all non-abolitionists.

Not true. It actually started when Mikal tried running... Both times. And his newbie supporters would burn on a cross for him. Correction, they'd burn others on the cross for him. And then, after dropping the ball, he tried saving himself by founding the Abolitionist movement and saying the drama was to prove a point. Prior to that, elections weren't that bad. Drama? Yes. But not a sea of insults and filth. Since then, most drama has been rooted in the abolitionists involvement.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:55:46 PM
At 5/23/2016 7:19:47 AM, imabench wrote:
Also when the f*ck did I become my own vp? It should just say 'ima' in the title not 'Ima/ima'

Imabench/thett
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:59:16 PM
At 5/23/2016 6:52:05 AM, Mikal wrote:
I have no involvement, but the lies being spread about him are truly disgusting. He offered me a handjob once in exchange for a vote, and I conceded because his hands were so big. He also made me feel special when he called me buttercup as he caressed my hair

Big hands usually lead to bad handjobs, so I have to raise suspicion albeit your very believable confessions. I also don't like it when girls feel that they have to squeeze it to jerk it off, you fuckin don't need to. You don't. No. Stop. Ouch. Stop it.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 2:05:51 PM
On a more serious note, I wouldn't complain about the drama. I think we all do enjoy it on some level, I also like meeting new users and trying to figure out their voices from their walls of text.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 2:12:15 PM
"Howdie whatta site about? Oh well. Oh well. Not my cup of Gold-brewed dark cowboy coffee. Eh hum. Eh hum."
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:26:50 AM
At 5/23/2016 6:52:05 AM, Mikal wrote:

Would you be interested in the position of secretary to an under-coVP in the glorious co-presidency to come?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:29:41 AM
At 5/23/2016 9:07:14 AM, Mikal wrote:
I mean the main drama in this election is from candidates. Ima has been extremely well behaved compared to the cluster fuk of drama from pro presidency people.

I've said privately that Ima is probably running the campaign I respect most, however extremely ironic that may be.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:30:27 AM
At 5/24/2016 9:02:29 PM, Danielle wrote:
When is the next election. I want to run on a very specific platform.

July 12th.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:43:17 AM
Hi. I'm back from hiatus. Seems like its fairly impossible to have a forum without drama. Anyone care to update me on chronology of events in the past year? A short straight to the point update would be nice.

Thx
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:45:07 AM
At 5/25/2016 12:43:17 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Hi. I'm back from hiatus. Seems like its fairly impossible to have a forum without drama. Anyone care to update me on chronology of events in the past year? A short straight to the point update would be nice.

Thx

PM me
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:47:12 AM
At 5/25/2016 12:30:27 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

July 12th.

I think she means the election after that.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 6:19:30 AM

December. However it would be fitting with the exponential nature of the trend to announce before the current election takes place.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...