Jump to topic:

DDO's Hottest User *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:41:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Who is the hottest user on this site right now. Meaning who is the (it) person here
as is stands today. In the year 2016, that is. You know like the peson with the most going on. Or the person that lights this sites fire. I don't know. I want you to tell me though. Tell me the truth okay. Who is the hottest person here at DDO right now.
And I am not talking about looks you morons. Now lets rock. =)
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:44:06 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:41:23 PM, inferno wrote:
Who is the hottest user on this site right now. Meaning who is the (it) person here
as is stands today. In the year 2016, that is. You know like the peson with the most going on. Or the person that lights this sites fire. I don't know. I want you to tell me though. Tell me the truth okay. Who is the hottest person here at DDO right now.

Holy sh** the moment the question popped up in my head I saw this.
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:44:43 PM

Me I am a burning rat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:48:27 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:44:43 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Me I am a burning rat

Son. Just because you look like fire, doesn't mean that you are...fire.
Just saying. =)
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:49:50 PM

I am most hot, and is in fire, because my account name is fire_wings, and I use Fire for short. Proves I am awesome :D.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:52:35 PM

http://www.debate.org...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:54:43 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:49:50 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I am most hot, and is in fire, because my account name is fire_wings, and I use Fire for short. Proves I am awesome :D.

What is your role here at DDO my friend.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:55:44 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:54:43 PM, inferno wrote:

I debate, I use to forums, I play mafia, and I vote a lot. What about you?

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:56:01 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:52:35 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

Anyway. What or who do you believe to be the it person on this site right now this very second.
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:56:16 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:48:27 PM, inferno wrote:

Me I am a burning rat

Just saying. =)

You are right, I am so hot that I am in a category of my own. Try again buddy...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:57:22 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:55:44 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I think you may know of me here. If not then I suggest you do some research about the name you see under my picture here. In the meantime I would say I have noticed you here before. I think you are somewhat an interesting character at best.
Nothing more.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:57:32 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:56:16 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Me I am a burning rat

Just saying. =)

You are right, I am so hot that I am in a category of my own. Try again buddy...

you are blazing rodent, a mouse in fire basically. I have fire in my wings. Clearly I have more fire, therefore I am more hot :D

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:58:42 PM

Me I am a burning rat

Just saying. =)

Well with someone who calls themselves the name rodent, Id say youre dealing with self conflicting issues there. Wouldn't you say.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:59:30 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:57:22 PM, inferno wrote:

I think you may know of me here. If not then I suggest you do some research about the name you see under my picture here. In the meantime I would say I have noticed you here before. I think you are somewhat an interesting character at best.
Nothing more.

I never knew you. You have done 10 posts in a month, so I can't see you often, your last debate was 2 years ago, and no votes. I didn't really know you before.

Hey! I am the most hottest user in DDO!!! No one can beat wings in fire!!!

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 5:00:36 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:59:30 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Nothing more.

I never knew you. You have done 10 posts in a month, so I can't see you often, your last debate was 2 years ago, and no votes. I didn't really know you before.

Oh gosh. Why do we have these kinds of people on this site........facepalm.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 5:02:39 PM
At 5/25/2016 5:00:36 PM, inferno wrote:

Nothing more.

lol

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 5:22:49 PM
At 5/25/2016 5:02:39 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/25/2016 5:00:36 PM, inferno wrote:

Nothing more.

lol

What do you get or what have you learned about yourself from being on this site.
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 6:08:20 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:58:42 PM, inferno wrote:

Me I am a burning rat

Just saying. =)

Well with someone who calls themselves the name rodent, Id say youre dealing with self conflicting issues there. Wouldn't you say.

Lol no, but I do "blaze" a lot. That's why I am high af.
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 6:09:10 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:57:32 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Me I am a burning rat

Just saying. =)

you are blazing rodent, a mouse in fire basically. I have fire in my wings. Clearly I have more fire, therefore I am more hot :D

Rat. If you can't identify animals, how should I trust that you even know what fire is?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:12:49 PM
Well I saw the thread title, was gonna write rosalie or solon, but I suppose YYW beat fits the description you provided.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:21:41 PM
Blade-of-Truth, that guy is ripped and just smoking hot.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:27:00 PM
At 5/25/2016 7:15:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
idk

Heh. Those are my initials. My real name is Ignes Daniels Kobart.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:28:08 PM
At 5/25/2016 7:27:00 PM, Roukezian wrote:
idk

That why I said idk ;)
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:28:27 PM
idk

Or Imad Dimitri Khalil for an Arabic name.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:33:45 PM
At 5/25/2016 7:28:08 PM, XLAV wrote:
idk

That why I said idk ;)

I guess your initials stand for, Xanthic Luscious Amorous Vesicle?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:34:06 PM
At 5/25/2016 7:21:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Blade-of-Truth, that guy is ripped and just smoking hot.

The OP says that it's not about looks.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:34:17 PM
At 5/25/2016 7:33:45 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Close enough
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:36:14 PM
At 5/25/2016 7:34:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/25/2016 7:33:45 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Close enough

Xing Laou And Vidale?