Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Uuumm

tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 10:25:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 10:24:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Where is the election? It was supposed to be today....again.

The Party Party has been declared the winner for pure awesomeness.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 10:25:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 10:24:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Where is the election? It was supposed to be today....again.
Laughing at this entire ordeal takes first priority.
I demand a reschedule!
I miss the old members.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 10:26:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Has OreEle been online? I thought he was going to make the thread. I wasn't home so I couldn't do it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 10:28:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 10:26:36 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Has OreEle been online? I thought he was going to make the thread. I wasn't home so I couldn't do it.

What administrative incompetence on the part of the Party Party. Think before you vote this election cycle, DDO.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 10:30:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 10:25:21 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 12/10/2010 10:24:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Where is the election? It was supposed to be today....again.
Laughing at this entire ordeal takes first priority.
I demand a reschedule!

Really? I don't think delaying it any more would be a good thing. Lets see what people think.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 10:30:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 10:28:30 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/10/2010 10:26:36 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Has OreEle been online? I thought he was going to make the thread. I wasn't home so I couldn't do it.

What administrative incompetence on the part of the Party Party. Think before you vote this election cycle, DDO.

He wasn't the one that was supposed to do it -.-
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 10:34:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 10:30:08 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/10/2010 10:28:30 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/10/2010 10:26:36 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Has OreEle been online? I thought he was going to make the thread. I wasn't home so I couldn't do it.

What administrative incompetence on the part of the Party Party. Think before you vote this election cycle, DDO.

He wasn't the one that was supposed to do it -.-

And the Party Party isn't trying to run this election. We apparently seem to be the only ones with motivation though.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord