Jump to topic:

Am I frontrunner or presumptive winner?

jimtimmy10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 1:56:52 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Given that all indicators (including the only poll that has included me) point to a massive victory for me, jimtimmy, will win the presidential election, I basically consider myself the presumptive winner. Although the other candidates won't like it, I think it is best if we go ahead and begin the transition to the jimtimmy administration so we can start right away after it is made official.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:06:24 AM
At 5/27/2016 1:56:52 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Given that all indicators (including the only poll that has included me) point to a massive victory for me, jimtimmy, will win the presidential election, I basically consider myself the presumptive winner. Although the other candidates won't like it, I think it is best if we go ahead and begin the transition to the jimtimmy administration so we can start right away after it is made official.

If that's the case, why weren't you in the Presidential debate last night?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:21:46 AM
At 5/27/2016 2:06:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:

There were others running that were not included last night. This is not an inclusive election process where all parties running get exposure against the primary groups. Some have been effectively shut out from the "talks" and "debates". I find it rather disconcerting that the "elite" group gets to decide who are or are not worthy candidates, rather than letting the DDO public at large decide.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:33:23 AM
At 5/27/2016 2:21:46 AM, Peepette wrote:

There were others running that were not included last night. This is not an inclusive election process where all parties running get exposure against the primary groups. Some have been effectively shut out from the "talks" and "debates". I find it rather disconcerting that the "elite" group gets to decide who are or are not worthy candidates, rather than letting the DDO public at large decide.

-_-

I was wanting him to answer.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:56:26 AM

What happens if you lose?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:10:54 AM
At 5/27/2016 2:56:26 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

He'll come back in 6 months and say the same thing.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:17:38 AM
At 5/27/2016 3:10:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:

What if you point that out to him?

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:18:52 AM
At 5/27/2016 3:17:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Everyone has for the past several elections and no one cares.

Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:22:45 AM
Given that all indicators...

Because his name is Mary Sue/Ramsay Bolton, he doesn't need to attend such things, or be skilled, or talented, or anything like that, fate will just make everything work out perfectly for him no matter his incompetence.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:30:52 AM
At 5/27/2016 3:18:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2016 3:17:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Everyone has for the past several elections and no one cares.

They call people like him a perennial candidate.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 4:09:11 AM
Neither, you're already the president and have been for some time
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 9:57:34 AM

Can you post the link of the poll which included you and have had you won?