Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

The Kescarte DDO Voting Forum June Debates

fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:39:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We will be accepting around 15 debates right now in this thread, and later around the middle of June, we will pick debates by our own.
Biodome
Posts: 138
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:28:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here's one of my debates, still debating, about halfway through:

Resolved: The West should recognize Crimea as under Russian Sovereignty
http://www.debate.org...

I have never really seriously debated this topic, and I consider myself a fairly inexperienced debater in general, so if some voters would like to go over the arguments and provide some feedback once it's finished, that would be really useful and helpful to me.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:37:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2016 3:28:09 PM, Biodome wrote:
Here's one of my debates, still debating, about halfway through:

Resolved: The West should recognize Crimea as under Russian Sovereignty
http://www.debate.org...

I have never really seriously debated this topic, and I consider myself a fairly inexperienced debater in general, so if some voters would like to go over the arguments and provide some feedback once it's finished, that would be really useful and helpful to me.

sure! It is definitely a quality debate, and good for our standards. :D
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:38:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2016 3:28:09 PM, Biodome wrote:
Here's one of my debates, still debating, about halfway through:

Resolved: The West should recognize Crimea as under Russian Sovereignty
http://www.debate.org...

I have never really seriously debated this topic, and I consider myself a fairly inexperienced debater in general, so if some voters would like to go over the arguments and provide some feedback once it's finished, that would be really useful and helpful to me.

just to say, this will start in June 1st.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 10:26:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

unfortuanelty, the voting period is too short, and it is not adequate to our standards. I will try to vote on it though.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 10:35:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2016 10:26:40 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

unfortuanelty, the voting period is too short, and it is not adequate to our standards. I will try to vote on it though.
Sounds great.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 9:06:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2016 10:35:54 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:26:40 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

unfortuanelty, the voting period is too short, and it is not adequate to our standards. I will try to vote on it though.
Sounds great.

anyways, sorry for not voting on that debate. If you have any other debate (challenge, debating, or long voting period) please C&P it here.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:20:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 8:19:57 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/27/2016 9:54:24 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/27/2016 9:51:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

okay!

It is done now
http://www.debate.org...

okay! one of us will vote on it.
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:22:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 8:20:49 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:19:57 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/27/2016 9:54:24 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/27/2016 9:51:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

okay!

It is done now
http://www.debate.org...

okay! one of us will vote on it.

Thanks
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:23:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time to vote on your debate. In the future, if you post them a little bit more in advance, we will be more than happy to vote! :)
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death

==================================================================

Check out my gaming channel if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com...
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:25:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2016 12:23:53 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time to vote on your debate. In the future, if you post them a little bit more in advance, we will be more than happy to vote! :)
It's just fine, no hard feelings. :)
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:10:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2016 12:25:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/30/2016 12:23:53 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time to vote on your debate. In the future, if you post them a little bit more in advance, we will be more than happy to vote! :)
It's just fine, no hard feelings. :)

k. do you have any debate that our team can vote?
missbailey8
Posts: 3,147
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:11:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2016 7:10:03 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/30/2016 12:25:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/30/2016 12:23:53 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time to vote on your debate. In the future, if you post them a little bit more in advance, we will be more than happy to vote! :)
It's just fine, no hard feelings. :)

k. do you have any debate that our team can vote?
I have one on gay marriage that is currently still being debated. I'll link it once I submit my arguments.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 7:12:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2016 7:11:18 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/30/2016 7:10:03 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/30/2016 12:25:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 5/30/2016 12:23:53 AM, Kescarte_DeJudica wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:11:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time to vote on your debate. In the future, if you post them a little bit more in advance, we will be more than happy to vote! :)
It's just fine, no hard feelings. :)

k. do you have any debate that our team can vote?
I have one on gay marriage that is currently still being debated. I'll link it once I submit my arguments.

okay.
Lexus
Posts: 169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 8:48:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is an amazing debate -- done by the former presumptive DDO President and the current presumptive President. Not enough publicity. http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 4:17:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2016 2:35:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Please post debates in this thread for the Voting Team to vote on.

http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 4:18:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2016 4:17:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2016 2:35:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Please post debates in this thread for the Voting Team to vote on.

http://www.debate.org...

our team will try to vote on it. Thanks!
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 4:20:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/31/2016 4:18:42 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/31/2016 4:17:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2016 2:35:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Please post debates in this thread for the Voting Team to vote on.

http://www.debate.org...

our team will try to vote on it. Thanks!

No problem.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
caty44444444
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 12:21:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi, Here's one of my debates -

http://www.debate.org...

And if you are able to, and only if you are able to, can you please vote on this debate too -
http://www.debate.org...

Ps. I know, in the 2nd link that The rest of the rounds were forfeited, but please at least comment, if you can, I mean, about how well I did!

Thx a lot! :)
Happy Debating,
Caty44444444

;P

Thx again, a lot

;P