Total Posts:283|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Petition for INH's return.

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:09:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We all have our disagreements but ultimately we're a family here. Each and everyone one of us has a specific personality to bring to DDO and make things more colorful. Each hater and friendly-face; each intellectual and ingrate; each troll and helpful-hand; each organizer and disorganizer, each jokester and kill-joy; each drama-queen and cool-head, we all have a place here. Please, let INH know that we want her back.

Sign the petition for her return:

1. FREEDO
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:09:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
We all have our disagreements but ultimately we're a family here. Each and everyone one of us has a specific personality to bring to DDO and make things more colorful. Each hater and friendly-face; each intellectual and ingrate; each troll and helpful-hand; each organizer and disorganizer, each jokester and kill-joy; each drama-queen and cool-head, we all have a place here. Please, let INH know that we want her back.

Sign the petition for her return:

1. FREEDO
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:17:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:21:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I say she should return
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:22:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:09:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
We all have our disagreements but ultimately we're a family here. Each and everyone one of us has a specific personality to bring to DDO and make things more colorful. Each hater and friendly-face; each intellectual and ingrate; each troll and helpful-hand; each organizer and disorganizer, each jokester and kill-joy; each drama-queen and cool-head, we all have a place here. Please, let INH know that we want her back.

Sign the petition for her return:

1. FREEDO
2.Vardas0Antras
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:23:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:17:31 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon

I'm signing the apathetic petition, to signal that honestly, on a scale of 1 to 5 fvcks, I give 0 fvcks as to whether or not she returns.

1. m93samman
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:42:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:41:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
1. FREEDO
2. vardas0antras
3. caramel
4. lovelife
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:46:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:42:57 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:41:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
1. FREEDO
2. vardas0antras
3. caramel
4. lovelife
5. Freeman
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

We all like you very much, Jannah. Please come back.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:47:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
She always struck me as a very nice person.
1. FREEDO
2. vardas0antras
3. caramel
4. lovelife
5. vbaculum
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:48:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:46:36 PM, Freeman wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:42:57 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:41:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
1. FREEDO
2. vardas0antras
3. caramel
4. lovelife
5. Freeman
6. vbaculum
7.
8.
9.
10.

We all like you very much, Jannah. Please come back.

Fixed
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:52:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:23:16 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:17:31 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon

I'm signing the apathetic petition, to signal that honestly, on a scale of 1 to 5 fvcks, I give 0 fvcks as to whether or not she returns.

1. m93samman

You better change your attitude mister! Honestly you fail so badly I am laughing right now.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:53:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:52:28 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:23:16 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:17:31 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon

I'm signing the apathetic petition, to signal that honestly, on a scale of 1 to 5 fvcks, I give 0 fvcks as to whether or not she returns.

1. m93samman

You better change your attitude mister! Honestly you fail so badly I am laughing right now.

(:
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 3:54:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:47:31 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Who is this INH individual that you all speak of?

One of the less hostile members who unfortunately can get her feelings hurt easier.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:00:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda

Always the Libertarians.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Sobriquet
Posts: 390
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:04:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:23:16 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:17:31 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon

I'm signing the apathetic petition, to signal that honestly, on a scale of 1 to 5 fvcks, I give 0 fvcks as to whether or not she returns.

1. m93samman
2. Sobriquet
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:20:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 4:00:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda

Always the Libertarians.

Lol, you were one a few days ago before becoming an anarcho-communist. Or have you spun the wheel to fascism already?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:20:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:17:31 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
What is your problem?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:21:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda
Is that a way of improving your reputation among the libertarians, who you fear disagreeing with (hence you have realized that "your ways" are wrong)?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:21:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 4:20:27 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:17:31 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:16:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I'm signing the anti-petition to signal that she should not, in fact, return.

1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
What is your problem?

I know, right.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:22:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 4:20:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:00:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda

Always the Libertarians.

Lol, you were one a few days ago before becoming an anarcho-communist. Or have you spun the wheel to fascism already?

I'm apathetic. I just pretend to have views.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:23:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 4:20:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:00:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda

Always the Libertarians.

Lol, you were one a few days ago before becoming an anarcho-communist. Or have you spun the wheel to fascism already?
I am fairly certain that he did not do it out of cowardice, something I unfortunately cannot say to you.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:27:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 4:23:39 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:20:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:00:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda

Always the Libertarians.

Lol, you were one a few days ago before becoming an anarcho-communist. Or have you spun the wheel to fascism already?
I am fairly certain that he did not do it out of cowardice, something I unfortunately cannot say to you.

I'm not a Libertarian out of cowardice, I'm a libertarian because it makes sense, something you lack.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:28:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 4:27:06 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:23:39 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:20:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:00:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda

Always the Libertarians.

Lol, you were one a few days ago before becoming an anarcho-communist. Or have you spun the wheel to fascism already?
I am fairly certain that he did not do it out of cowardice, something I unfortunately cannot say to you.

I'm not a Libertarian out of cowardice, I'm a libertarian because it makes sense, something you lack.

Please, just stop. This is stupid.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2010 4:29:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/11/2010 4:27:06 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:23:39 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:20:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/11/2010 4:00:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/11/2010 3:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
1. Cody
2. J.Kenyon
3. Panda

Always the Libertarians.

Lol, you were one a few days ago before becoming an anarcho-communist. Or have you spun the wheel to fascism already?
I am fairly certain that he did not do it out of cowardice, something I unfortunately cannot say to you.

I'm not a Libertarian out of cowardice, I'm a libertarian because it makes sense, something you lack.
No, you are a libertarian due to cowardice, especially due to people like who are respected for little good. Once the libertarians opposed your views, you switched your ideology. Deny it as much as you want, I have observed it very well.