Jump to topic:

@rosaliesecretadmiror

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:17:27 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Raisor Rubles I can tell you that I don't have any, but what I do have is a very particular set of mad skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long time of being trapped here in the DDO mainframe. Skills that make me a general nuisance for people like you. If you leave Rosalie and the site alone, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will ban and block you and everyone you know back to the stone age, and salt the earth so that no troll can grow upon it henceforth.

Joking aside, I want to set the record straight for anyone who made accusations that Rosalie was involved in this. She wasn't. Rosalie had nothing to do with this. This is just some troll who was having fun at Rosalie's expense. While I don't know who this was yet, the night is still young, and if worthwhile, I will eventually find out. That's besides the point though, and I just want to make clear that Rosalie wasn't involved in this, and she wasn't pulling some elaborate trolling of, well, herself (and others in the process).

Have a good evening.
Debate.org Moderator
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:25:57 AM
At 6/1/2016 1:17:27 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Raisor Rubles I can tell you that I don't have any, but what I do have is a very particular set of mad skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long time of being trapped here in the DDO mainframe. Skills that make me a general nuisance for people like you. If you leave Rosalie and the site alone, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will ban and block you and everyone you know back to the stone age, and salt the earth so that no troll can grow upon it henceforth.

Joking aside, I want to set the record straight for anyone who made accusations that Rosalie was involved in this. She wasn't. Rosalie had nothing to do with this. This is just some troll who was having fun at Rosalie's expense. While I don't know who this was yet, the night is still young, and if worthwhile, I will eventually find out. That's besides the point though, and I just want to make clear that Rosalie wasn't involved in this, and she wasn't pulling some elaborate trolling of, well, herself (and others in the process).

Have a good evening.

Troll.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:28:46 AM
At 6/1/2016 1:25:12 AM, Wylted wrote:
First

4th
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:29:46 AM
DDO elite conspiracy
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:32:47 AM

Have a good evening.

Max has trolled DDO, this confirms that everyone is his alt, because if he would, anybody would.

It all makes sense now.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:36:02 AM
At 6/1/2016 1:28:46 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:25:12 AM, Wylted wrote:
First

3rd
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:39:03 AM

http://www.slaneystreet.com...

Have a good evening.

https://imgflip.com...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:46:48 AM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Raisor Rubles I can tell you that I don't have any, but what I do have is a very particular set of mad skills.

He clearly wants the Penguin Pennies
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:00:47 AM
"That essentially makes this a call out thread and thus not allowed." -Airmax1227
Have no regrets.
Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:03:26 AM
At 6/1/2016 1:29:46 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
DDO elite conspiracy

We should have an official conspiracy on the wiki.

Let's make a thread to discuss it.

Or something else so we won't get censored....
Best Commentary/Replies:

"You forget: Im a twisted bastard."
-imabench-

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to -censored- you yet, suck it up bitches."
-sadolite-

////////////

Interpersonal Intelligence Level: Mild Mental Retardation
Legit Friend Count: 0
Intelligence: Freakin' Brilliant
MLG Level: Dis game iz 2 eazy...
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:06:40 AM
At 6/1/2016 3:00:47 AM, Opsianos wrote:
"That essentially makes this a call out thread and thus not allowed." -Airmax1227

Found this here with Google powers: https://www.debate.org...
Have no regrets.
Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:10:52 AM
Trolling at it's finest opsianos. XD
Best Commentary/Replies:

-imabench-

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to -censored- you yet, suck it up bitches."
-sadolite-

////////////

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:16:54 AM
At 6/1/2016 3:00:47 AM, Opsianos wrote:

He needs to ban himself then. That criminal.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:30:18 AM
At 6/1/2016 3:28:08 AM, Opsianos wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

He's just a pawn of George Soros.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:33:07 AM

You forgot to change the link in the search engine
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:43:42 AM

Illuminati confirmed
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 6:20:39 AM

Have a good evening.

Lol, whats the secret admirers username?
Meh!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 6:25:06 AM
At 6/1/2016 6:20:39 AM, Axonly wrote:

Have a good evening.

Airmax1227. Don't tell anyone though.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 6:26:34 AM
At 6/1/2016 6:25:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2016 6:20:39 AM, Axonly wrote:

Have a good evening.

Airmax1227. Don't tell anyone though.

It's a conspiracy! WAKE UP SHEEPLE WAKE UP!
Meh!
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 8:01:13 AM
*grabs popcorn*
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 9:47:37 AM

Have a good evening.

Why did you create a thread instead of PMing?

Are you going to make an example of him?

Are you rosaliesecretadmiror?

Is it just so you can show off your strength on her/him?

CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!!
Best Commentary/Replies:

-imabench-

-sadolite-

////////////

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:04:10 PM

Have a good evening.

The best stalker doesn't know! :0
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka