Vice-Presidential Announcement

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 7:34:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
*thumps fancy staff*

As Grand Vizier to Supreme Vice-President Thett, I am pleased to announce the advent of our Emergency DDO Vice-Presidency. For those who aren't quite up to speed, the former president closed their account two days ago. This caused a de facto abdication of his office, and Coletrain would have ascended to the presidency had he stepped forward. However, his silence threw our vulnerable site into state of limbo. What shall we do, the people of DDO cried out. How will we manage without guidance from above? How long until this site crumbles into nothingness? Then, a light flared in the darkness. Vice-President elect Thett has stepped forward to answer the call of duty and restore order to the chaos. To sooth the wounded hearts of this community, and to tenderly bind our broken trust. Out of a profound sense of humility, His Supremeness will decline the title of President in favor of retaining that title to which the will of the people has elected him.

We know that there has been bad blood between the Vice-President and the former regime, but ours is a forgiving leader. Even though he was robbed of his position, a position which derived from a resounding mandate from the masses, he bears no ill will for those who deprived him of his rightful due. He is here to do his duty, and to restore our site to greatness. To this end, we are appointing several cabinet members to this interim government.

Shab_Shoral will ascend to the position of Supreme Justiciar, dedicated to hearing disputes among members and advising Airmax on how they should be dealt with according to the Sacred Texts (http://aynrandlexicon.com...). Under Thett's guiding light, none who are anti-man, anti-reason, or anti-life will be permitted to befoul this proud and noble site.

Seventhprofessor will serve as Supreme Ambassador to Juggle. A master of manipulation, his skills honed through countless mafia games, Ambassador Seventh will manipulate the unsuspecting Juggle hierarchy into meeting the needs to this site. We plan to dispatch him to Juggle Headquarters with whatever materials are required for his planned infiltration and subjugation.

Romaniiiiiii will serve as Supreme Commandant. When the will of the site (as determined by Supreme Vice-President Thett, in his enduring humility) declares anathema on a member, Romaniiiii will tap into his superhuman ability to multiaccount and drive the offending party from the site with lash and torch. None will disturb our security while we rest under the protective mantle of Thett.

Lastly, I shall serve as Grand Vizier, to humbly communicate the will of Thett to the masses. Though you may yearn for his dulcet tones, for the righteous thunder of that holy voice, check your lust, temper thy passion! Some things are not meant for mortal ears, and one such as Thett must check his power lest he do injury to this community. His voice has been known to transcend technology and actually close DDO accounts, and I would not wish that on any of you.

Thus begins a brave new era.

May a glorious dawn await you all.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 7:37:19 PM
I fully support and endorse this thread, and lend the legitimacy of my democratic accession behind this regime change.

And now DDO, I stand before you and offer all that I have in my quest to lead this community to the greatness that it deserves. Thus, it is with great humbleness that I accept the mantle of leadership, and I look forward to the DDO that is to come.

I thank both my supporters and my staff, without whom I would've remained a mere member.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 7:42:37 PM
It should be noted we take this duty with a heavy heart, and do not smile as we see the previous administration fall. Save for a battle lost, there is nothing half so melancholy as a battle won.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 7:47:47 PM
At 6/5/2016 7:42:37 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
It should be noted we take this duty with a heavy heart, and do not smile as we see the previous administration fall. Save for a battle lost, there is nothing half so melancholy as a battle won.

Indeed, my comrade.

'In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty.'
- Saint Augustine -
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 7:53:46 PM
At 6/5/2016 7:42:37 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Indeed.

But we await our vanquished foes with open arms and call only for healing and peace.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:53:35 PM
I humbly accept my sacred duty. No enemy of the regime shall be spared the violent wrath of my serial multi-accounting. Unified under Thett3, we stand. Together, through the power of endless bureaucracy and official-sounding decrees, We will make DDO great again!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 9:51:23 PM
Are Ennie and I out of this? We were co-VPs as one VP position :(
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 10:00:39 PM
At 6/5/2016 9:51:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

We all serve the will of Thett now, my child. He has a plan for all of us.
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 10:28:18 PM
At 6/5/2016 9:51:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Tell Endark that he can return triumphant, our mutual foes vanquished
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 11:16:35 PM
Well done, Comrade.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 8:52:49 PM
Bump. Everyone should keep in mind the change in DDO's official administration.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:58:25 AM
At 6/6/2016 8:52:49 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Bump. Everyone should keep in mind the change in DDO's official administration.

This is the work of the calming hand of Thett, restoring order and serenity to the turmoil.
- Hilaire Belloc -