Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

DDO Tournament

ThinkBig
Posts: 2,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 11:14:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am interested in hosting a tournament for DDO.

1. ThinkBig
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
missbailey8
Posts: 2,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 11:37:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2016 11:14:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
I am interested in hosting a tournament for DDO.

1. ThinkBig
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
You have to sign up to mod a tournament, I believe.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 11:40:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2016 11:37:17 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/5/2016 11:14:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
I am interested in hosting a tournament for DDO.

1. ThinkBig
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
You have to sign up to mod a tournament, I believe.

Do you know how I can do that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
missbailey8
Posts: 2,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:16:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2016 11:40:31 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 6/5/2016 11:37:17 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/5/2016 11:14:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
I am interested in hosting a tournament for DDO.

1. ThinkBig
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
You have to sign up to mod a tournament, I believe.

Do you know how I can do that?
Here's the link.
http://www.debate.org...

Just go to the very last page and reply to the last post to put your name on the list.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO