Jump to topic:

Leaving/Absence Thread

Unitomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 7:03:30 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
If you are planning on Leaving, whether Temporarily or Permanently, post it here (along with your reasoning, if you so choose).

No, you do not need to post here about leaving if you don't want to, however, don't take up room with melodramatic threads.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:42:00 PM
At 6/8/2016 7:03:30 AM, Unitomic wrote:
If you are planning on Leaving, whether Temporarily or Permanently, post it here (along with your reasoning, if you so choose).

No, you do not need to post here about leaving if you don't want to, however, don't take up room with melodramatic threads.

If people want to make going away threads, that's their prerogative. If their doing so bothers you, then you should find a way to deal with it. This threat was totally useless and unnecessary.
Tsar of DDO
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:45:47 PM
At 6/8/2016 12:42:00 PM, YYW wrote:
This threat was totally useless and unnecessary.

I too took this thread as a threat. In fact I was typing a a goodbye thread just as I saw this, but then immediately broke down crying and retreated to my safe space.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:53:27 PM

No. Leaving is a personal choice. Post it in the personal forums. The DDO forum is not the place for each of the thousands of members to post that they are leaving.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:58:26 PM
At 6/8/2016 12:45:47 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/8/2016 12:42:00 PM, YYW wrote:
This threat was totally useless and unnecessary.

I too took this thread as a threat. In fact I was typing a a goodbye thread just as I saw this, but then immediately broke down crying and retreated to my safe space.

lol

Typo
Tsar of DDO
Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 2:53:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago

Sir, i find this thread offensive.
Best Commentary/Replies:

"You forget: Im a twisted bastard."
-imabench-

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to -censored- you yet, suck it up bitches."
-sadolite-

////////////

Interpersonal Intelligence Level: Mild Mental Retardation
Legit Friend Count: 0
Intelligence: Freakin' Brilliant
MLG Level: Dis game iz 2 eazy...