Jump to topic:

So this happened:

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:10:16 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
So im dogsitting for my neighbors while theyre out of town in Mexico for a week and they have two dogs im watching for them. Teddy, an adorable Pomeranian who looks like my dog Bubba, and Zeev, a big 40 pound-or-so dog who has one blue eye and one brown eye who I think is just some sort of mutt, who always stays outside in the backyard that is fenced off. Anyways, I just finish taking care of both of them for the day and am back at home alone when suddenly I can hear Zeev barking halfway down the fuckin block, after I was JUST over there pampering him with love and affection.... I get worried that the dog is going to cause a disturbance to the neighbors from how loud he is barking, and that the neihbors are going to report me to the people im dogsitting for neglecting their dogs, even though I was LITERALLY just over there taking care of their dogs. So I jog on down the block to see what the f*ck is making Zeev mad and I hop over the back fence to see whats wrong:

There is a fuckin SNAKE curled up on a footrest in the backyard.

There are five things I hate in the world more then anything else: 5) Spiders, 4) Roaches, 3) Birds, 2) Sh*tty movie adaptations of beloved video games or tv shows I grew up watching as a kid, and at #1, you guessed it: Fuckin SNAKES..... So leave it to me and my life to have the sh*ttiest luck in the world where I have to deal with one all alone while dog-sitting for my neighbors.

It wasnt a big snake, if you stretched it out it would be about 1.5x longer than your shoe, but a snake is a fuckin snake, you know? And it was a MEAN A** LOOKIN SNAKE TOO. It was brown and had a pattern on its back, mean looking face, curled up in a circle of evil.... It looked like the snake in the live-action Jungle Book movie that was voiced by Scarlett Johansson (Great fuckin movie by the way).

Anyways, so this devil snake is curled up on a footrest in the backyard, both Teddy and Zeev are barking loud as sh*t at it the whole time, and that worries me because I fear they'll piss it off and cause it to attack, even though I dont know if snakes have ears. Worst of all: There was literally NOTHING they had in the backyard I could use as a tool to kill or get rid of the fuckin thing. I felt like I was in a basketball game for the Miami Heat with time running out on the clock, but instead of Dwayne Wade passing me the ball to shoot the game-winning shot, Im just standing out in the court a** naked in front of the whole crowd.....

I grab one of Zeev's leashes because if I cant kill the fuckin snake, then I sure as hell am going to at least keep Zeev away from the thing.... Zeev was like 100x the size of the snake, but Im worried he might do something stupid like try to bite or eat the fuckin thing, get bit, and then die or something worse, which I would be responsible for since im THERE AT THE SCENE NOW. I go to put the leash on Zeev and keep him away from the snake but there's a big problem:

Zeev doesnt have his fuckin collar on.....

Im like 'Are you sh*tting me right now? Im already on the verge of peeing in fear and now I cant even keep the fuckin dog away from the snake to make sure nothing happens?' Ive had some sh*tty luck in situations before, but this was a whole new clusterf*ck of a scenario..... Worse then the time I had to wipe with a sock at work when I was struck by stage four diarrhea and had no access to toilet paper, which only ended up clogging the toilet in a concoction of sock and liquidated fecal matter that I had to feverishly unclog using a dilapidated toilet plunger that happened to be nearby......

Anyways, so the sh*t has hit the fan hard and fast and Im quickly running out of time before something really bad happens. Zeev is getting more and more aggressive and im tryign to keep him away from the snake, Teddy is inside going berserk, im nervous as sh*t, and this snake is now eyeballing me wondering what the hell im doing. The only thing I can think of doing is using the leash to hit the snake with it. It was one of those old fashioned leashes that was basically a hook on a rope, but the hook was metal so if I could whip it and hit the fuckin snake with it, it would probably kill it......

I have never once tried to whip a rope or a string at something before, but now I have to learn how to do it real fuckin fast because if I dont then this fuckin snake is either going to go after one of the dogs or even me. I wind up and 'aim' at it, all while still trying to keep fuckin Zeev from going after the snake himself, and my first shot misses wildly. It must have been by at least three feet. I dotn even know if the snake saw what happened since I missed so hysterically he was probably confused more then threatened. After a nice bout of cursing at myself I wind up again:

I hit the fuckin thing right on the head, and it goes FLYING.

YOU DO NOT KNOW TRUE FEAR UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD A SNAKE POP UP IN FROTN OF YOU LIKE A FUCKIN FIREWORK ON THE FOURTH OF JULY AS YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL THE THING..... I dont know how loudly and girlishly I screamed, but it must have been pretty high and pretty loud because the dogs started whining as if I had blown a high-pitched dog whistle hard as sh*t.

The snake pops down on the ground and I wail at it 6 more times. 3 misses, 2 body shots, and another head shot before I finally stop crying for Jesus to save me..... My heart is about to jump out of my chest and I stand perfectly still to see if its dead.... I inch very slowly towards the snake to examine it, I am 100% sure that if it moved suddenly or hissed when I was looking at it, I woulda sh*t myself right then and there. But it doesnt. Its body is contorted due to some of the blows I gave it, and its head looks like the boxer Adonis Creed in the final fight of the movie Creed (also a great fuckin movie) and I calm down a little. Both dogs are safe, the snake is clearly dead, there is no longer any reason to worry about anything because the situation has been resolved:

And then Zeev picks up the snake with his mouth and starts fuckin running around with it.

I went from fearing for my life to being more pissed off then ever before in a span of about 15 seconds. Like are you kidding me right now Zeev? i JUST fuckin killed this thing thanks almost entirely to luck rather then skill or ability, and you are fuckin dumb enough to pick up the thing WITH YOUR MOUTH, AND RUN AROUND WITH IT LIKE A GODDAMN CHEW TOY...... EVERY dog owner at one point has had a freak out moment where you say out loud "What is in your mouth?", so you can imagine how freaked out I was where in this dogs mouth was A FUCKIN DEAD SNAKE, AND WORST OF ALL, ITS NOT EVEN MY DOG, YET IM IN CHARGE OF IT.

What happened next was arguably the most chaotic 20 seconds of my life, after the PREVIOUS most chaotic 20 seconds of my life. If someone or some bystander saw what was going on, they would either have run for their lives or shat themselves laughing..... It was basically me running around, chasing a dog, yelling "WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING" Because I literally had what should have been a great personal victory over this snake turn into a complete nightmare thanks to the stupidity of this damn dog.

To really paint the picture here: Teddy the Pomeranian is still inside yapping his head off, Im chasing Zeev around like a meth-addict who is freaking out, Zeev thinks it some sort of fuckin GAME so he plays keep away with me, I dont even have a shirt on by the way because I thought I could quickly resolve what Zeev was barking at and be back home before running into anyone, and I still worry that the fuckin snake isnt even dead and that Zeev could either get bit by it or swallow the fuckin thing whole, either way could result in him dying.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:10:24 AM
To really paint the picture here: Teddy the Pomeranian is still inside yapping his head off, Im chasing Zeev around like a meth-addict who is freaking out, Zeev thinks it some sort of fuckin GAME so he plays keep away with me, I dont even have a shirt on by the way because I thought I could quickly resolve what Zeev was barking at and be back home before running into anyone, and I still worry that the fuckin snake isnt even dead and that Zeev could either get bit by it or swallow the fuckin thing whole, either way could result in him dying.

I chase him around the pool for what feels like half an hour but was really just seconds, and then he finally drops the snake and stands behind it, wagging his tail and acting all playful.... THE DOG WANTS TO PLAY FETCH WITH THE DEAD SNAKE.... Im absolutely winded at this point after wailing on the snake with an improvised weapon and after chasing around this dog all over the backyard, and I still have to get rid of the damn snake before the dog tries to eat it or pick it up again.

I gat a poopbag nearby to scoop up the fuckin snake and fling his a** into the forest in the backyard, both to get rid of the thing and to also to let other snakes know exactly what the f*ck is going to happen if they try to mess with ME again.... Psychological warfare works people..... I'm still shaking though because I still dont accept that the snake is dead, and I fear that right as I go to grab it and scoop it, the snake will spring back to life and bite my wrist or bite through the poopbag and get me that way. I get the thing into the bag and prepare to fling it, AND THEN ZEEV BITES THE BAG WITH THE SNAKE IN IT

HE THINKS IM ACTUALLY GETTING READY TO PLAY FETCH WITH HIM.... USING A DEAD SNAKE INSTEAD OF A STICK....

So there I am, playing tug of war with a 40 pound dog over a snake carcass that could at any second spring back to life and either bite me or the damn dog..... I have never truly felt the embodiment of the word '"F*ck" until that moment on this day, and I hope anyone reading this status will ever have to go through this feeling either. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong except for the one thing I managed to prevent (someone getting bit or hurt) but everything else that did go right only led to a clusterf*ck of a new scenario I had to improvise my way out of...... I managed to get the dog to let go and I fling the snake into the forest, but holy SH*T, if that does not turn out to be the most chaotic 2 and a half minutes of my entire life, then I dont want to know what the hell will trump this.....

I felt the full range of human emotions in a span of less than a minute, and when I explain this story to the poor psychologist who has to deal with my a** 5 to 10 years from now, I can imagine that his reaction will be similar to yours as you read this.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:24:33 AM
Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:30:09 AM
At 6/13/2016 12:10:16 AM, imabench wrote:

I'm speechless.

#makeDDOgreatagain
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:33:19 AM
Well then.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:43:18 AM
Is this a new fan fiction?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:46:29 AM
So im dogsitting for my neighbors while theyre out of town in Mexico for a week and they have two dogs im watching for them. Teddy, an adorable Pomeranian who looks like my dog Bubba, and Zeev, a big 40 pound-or-so dog who has one blue eye and one brown eye who I think is just some sort of mutt, who always stays outside in the backyard that is fenced off. Anyways, I just finish taking care of both of them for the day and am back at home alone when suddenly I can hear Zeev barking halfway down the fuckin block, after I was JUST over there pampering him with love and affection.... I get worried that the dog is going to cause a disturbance to the neighbors from how loud he is barking, and that the neihbors are going to report me to the people im dogsitting for neglecting their dogs, even though I was LITERALLY just over there taking care of their dogs. So I jog on down the block to see what the f*ck is making Zeev mad and I hop over the back fence to see whats wrong:

There are five things I hate in the world more then anything else: 5) Spiders, 4) Roaches, 3) Birds, 2) Sh*tty movie adaptations of beloved video games or tv shows I grew up watching as a kid, and at #1, you guessed it: Fuckin SNAKES..... So leave it to me and my life to have the sh*ttiest luck in the world where I have to deal with one all alone while dog-sitting for my neighbors.

It wasnt a big snake, if you stretched it out it would be about 1.5x longer than your shoe, but a snake is a fuckin snake, you know? And it was a MEAN A** LOOKIN SNAKE TOO. It was brown and had a pattern on its back, mean looking face, curled up in a circle of evil.... It looked like the snake in the live-action Jungle Book movie that was voiced by Scarlett Johansson (Great fuckin movie by the way).

Anyways, so this devil snake is curled up on a footrest in the backyard, both Teddy and Zeev are barking loud as sh*t at it the whole time, and that worries me because I fear they'll piss it off and cause it to attack, even though I dont know if snakes have ears. Worst of all: There was literally NOTHING they had in the backyard I could use as a tool to kill or get rid of the fuckin thing. I felt like I was in a basketball game for the Miami Heat with time running out on the clock, but instead of Dwayne Wade passing me the ball to shoot the game-winning shot, Im just standing out in the court a** naked in front of the whole crowd.....

I grab one of Zeev's leashes because if I cant kill the fuckin snake, then I sure as hell am going to at least keep Zeev away from the thing.... Zeev was like 100x the size of the snake, but Im worried he might do something stupid like try to bite or eat the fuckin thing, get bit, and then die or something worse, which I would be responsible for since im THERE AT THE SCENE NOW. I go to put the leash on Zeev and keep him away from the snake but there's a big problem:

Im like 'Are you sh*tting me right now? Im already on the verge of peeing in fear and now I cant even keep the fuckin dog away from the snake to make sure nothing happens?' Ive had some sh*tty luck in situations before, but this was a whole new clusterf*ck of a scenario..... Worse then the time I had to wipe with a sock at work when I was struck by stage four diarrhea and had no access to toilet paper, which only ended up clogging the toilet in a concoction of sock and liquidated fecal matter that I had to feverishly unclog using a dilapidated toilet plunger that happened to be nearby......

Anyways, so the sh*t has hit the fan hard and fast and Im quickly running out of time before something really bad happens. Zeev is getting more and more aggressive and im tryign to keep him away from the snake, Teddy is inside going berserk, im nervous as sh*t, and this snake is now eyeballing me wondering what the hell im doing. The only thing I can think of doing is using the leash to hit the snake with it. It was one of those old fashioned leashes that was basically a hook on a rope, but the hook was metal so if I could whip it and hit the fuckin snake with it, it would probably kill it......

I have never once tried to whip a rope or a string at something before, but now I have to learn how to do it real fuckin fast because if I dont then this fuckin snake is either going to go after one of the dogs or even me. I wind up and 'aim' at it, all while still trying to keep fuckin Zeev from going after the snake himself, and my first shot misses wildly. It must have been by at least three feet. I dotn even know if the snake saw what happened since I missed so hysterically he was probably confused more then threatened. After a nice bout of cursing at myself I wind up again:

YOU DO NOT KNOW TRUE FEAR UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD A SNAKE POP UP IN FROTN OF YOU LIKE A FUCKIN FIREWORK ON THE FOURTH OF JULY AS YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL THE THING..... I dont know how loudly and girlishly I screamed, but it must have been pretty high and pretty loud because the dogs started whining as if I had blown a high-pitched dog whistle hard as sh*t.

The snake pops down on the ground and I wail at it 6 more times. 3 misses, 2 body shots, and another head shot before I finally stop crying for Jesus to save me..... My heart is about to jump out of my chest and I stand perfectly still to see if its dead.... I inch very slowly towards the snake to examine it, I am 100% sure that if it moved suddenly or hissed when I was looking at it, I woulda sh*t myself right then and there. But it doesnt. Its body is contorted due to some of the blows I gave it, and its head looks like the boxer Adonis Creed in the final fight of the movie Creed (also a great fuckin movie) and I calm down a little. Both dogs are safe, the snake is clearly dead, there is no longer any reason to worry about anything because the situation has been resolved:

And then Zeev picks up the snake with his mouth and starts fuckin running around with it.

I went from fearing for my life to being more pissed off then ever before in a span of about 15 seconds. Like are you kidding me right now Zeev? i JUST fuckin killed this thing thanks almost entirely to luck rather then skill or ability, and you are fuckin dumb enough to pick up the thing WITH YOUR MOUTH, AND RUN AROUND WITH IT LIKE A GODDAMN CHEW TOY...... EVERY dog owner at one point has had a freak out moment where you say out loud "What is in your mouth?", so you can imagine how freaked out I was where in this dogs mouth was A FUCKIN DEAD SNAKE, AND WORST OF ALL, ITS NOT EVEN MY DOG, YET IM IN CHARGE OF IT.

What happened next was arguably the most chaotic 20 seconds of my life, after the PREVIOUS most chaotic 20 seconds of my life. If someone or some bystander saw what was going on, they would either have run for their lives or shat themselves laughing..... It was basically me running around, chasing a dog, yelling "WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING" Because I literally had what should have been a great personal victory over this snake turn into a complete nightmare thanks to the stupidity of this damn dog.

lol :D
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:48:49 AM
Just imagine if, while attacking the snake, a spider crawled up your leg.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:25:54 AM

Perhaps this will help: https://upload.wikim...
Meh!
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:53:43 AM
Lol
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 5:12:35 AM
At 6/13/2016 1:37:19 AM, Raisor wrote:
Florida Brown Snake - HARMLESS (non venomous)

https://www.flmnh.ufl.edu...

^
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass