Jump to topic:

Debate Challenge: Swearing Filter

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:45:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I am challenging airmax to a debate about the swearing filter. I will argue it should be removed.

To make the debate fun, no voting comments will be required. I actually want everyone to read this debate and vote on it. I actually want everyone to have fun reading a debate for once, not read and vote for someone else's debate so they will read and vote on yours.

Since airmax is the current moderator, he is the best person to defend the current rules in place.

http://www.debate.org...
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:48:54 AM
At 6/13/2016 1:45:15 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I am challenging airmax to a debate about the swearing filter. I will argue it should be removed.

To make the debate fun, no voting comments will be required. I actually want everyone to read this debate and vote on it. I actually want everyone to have fun reading a debate for once, not read and vote for someone else's debate so they will read and vote on yours.

Since airmax is the current moderator, he is the best person to defend the current rules in place.

http://www.debate.org...
+1
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:05:32 AM
At 6/13/2016 1:59:51 AM, Opsianos wrote:
There is no swearing filter. Is this a troll debate?

No, there is a swearing filter but there's a way around it. Why, does it not block your swears?

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:10:00 AM
At 6/13/2016 2:05:32 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

No, there is a swearing filter but there's a way around it. Why, does it not block your swears?

I have yet to come across anything that censors or filters me.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:10:28 AM
At 6/13/2016 2:05:32 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Perhaps it only applies to lowly plebeians.
Have no regrets.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:39:18 AM
The debate is on.