Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Mafia tonight?

Rosalie
Posts: 4,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 9:29:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I can mod a game, I have a good set up, this time....I'd like to think, Lol...

Express interest here.
I'm back and I'm better.
Vaarka
Posts: 10,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 10:24:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2016 9:29:23 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I can mod a game, I have a good set up, this time....I'd like to think, Lol...

Express interest here.

I might join
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Rosalie
Posts: 4,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 10:28:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2016 10:24:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 6/13/2016 9:29:23 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I can mod a game, I have a good set up, this time....I'd like to think, Lol...

Express interest here.

I might join

You totally should. :p
I'm back and I'm better.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 10:30:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sure.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
TUF
Posts: 22,735
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 1:37:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2016 10:28:06 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/13/2016 10:24:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 6/13/2016 9:29:23 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I can mod a game, I have a good set up, this time....I'd like to think, Lol...

Express interest here.

I might join

You totally should. :p

link
We all go a little mad sometimes.

Dresden Files Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 1:41:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/14/2016 1:37:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 6/13/2016 10:28:06 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 6/13/2016 10:24:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 6/13/2016 9:29:23 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I can mod a game, I have a good set up, this time....I'd like to think, Lol...

Express interest here.

I might join

You totally should. :p

link

What do you think about the regular hangout link? Or should there be a separate one?
I'm back and I'm better.