Jump to topic:

Whatever happened to votebomb debates?

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:01:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Where did they go? Did suddenly debate records become so important that nobody wanted to risk losing a votebombing debate?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:18:33 AM
At 6/14/2016 12:01:32 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Where did they go? Did suddenly debate records become so important that nobody wanted to risk losing a votebombing debate?

No, votebombing was annoying and people just wasted their time by seeing members who would otherwise post RFDs, just CVB instead.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 1:57:49 AM
At 6/14/2016 12:18:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:

No, votebombing was annoying and people just wasted their time by seeing members who would otherwise post RFDs, just CVB instead.

No, I mean the debates where the entire purpose was to see who could get more people to vote for them. It was like a 1 round debate.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 2:30:43 AM
At 6/14/2016 1:57:49 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/14/2016 12:18:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:

No, I mean the debates where the entire purpose was to see who could get more people to vote for them. It was like a 1 round debate.

Those were just classified as spam debates and the RFDs don't meet voting standards.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~