Jump to topic:

DDO Non-Presidential Election Poll

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:37:21 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
2 simple questions for everyone, questions that do NOT involve asking you which candidate you support. Instead the question asks will Juggle return and if so, how long will it be before they do. How does this tie into the election? Well its a poll, and its during the election. Close enough.

There are two questions, but each question has several answers. Sign your name next to the answer you most agree with, or add your own answer for all I care. Im mostly doing this for research purposes.

1) Do you think Juggle will 'come back' to DDO, meaning have a presence on the site like it used to where major updates to the site took place on a regular occurrence?

Yes
-
-
-
-

No
-
-
-
-

2) If Juggle returns and starts making major regular updates, how long will it take before that happens?

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
-
-
-

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

I dont think Juggle will ever return/ever have a presence ont eh site like they once did
-
-
-
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:38:19 AM
At 6/14/2016 3:37:21 AM, imabench wrote:
2 simple questions for everyone, questions that do NOT involve asking you which candidate you support. Instead the question asks will Juggle return and if so, how long will it be before they do. How does this tie into the election? Well its a poll, and its during the election. Close enough.

There are two questions, but each question has several answers. Sign your name next to the answer you most agree with, or add your own answer for all I care. Im mostly doing this for research purposes.

1) Do you think Juggle will 'come back' to DDO, meaning have a presence on the site like it used to where major updates to the site took place on a regular occurrence?

Yes
-
-
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
-
-
-

2) If Juggle returns and starts making major regular updates, how long will it take before that happens?

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
-
-
-

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

I dont think Juggle will ever return/ever have a presence on the site like they once did
- PetersSmith
-
-
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:39:57 AM
At 6/14/2016 3:38:19 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Yes
-
-
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
-
-
-

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
-
-
-

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

I dont think Juggle will ever return/ever have a presence on the site like they once did
- PetersSmith
-
- Wylted
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:42:18 AM
Site works fine for me, it's the meddling users who mucked it up, not juggle. My opinion of course.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 4:01:20 AM
At 6/14/2016 3:39:57 AM, Wylted wrote:

Yes
-
-
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
- Joey
-
-

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
-
-
-

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

- PetersSmith
- Joey
- Wylted
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 4:18:00 AM
At 6/14/2016 4:01:20 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/14/2016 3:39:57 AM, Wylted wrote:

Yes
- lannan13
-
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
- Joey
-
-

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
- lannan13
-
-

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

- PetersSmith
- Joey
- Wylted
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 5:03:13 AM

Yes
- lannan13
- TUF
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
- Joey
-
-

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
- lannan13
- TUF
-

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

- PetersSmith
- Joey
- Wylted
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 8:52:48 AM
At 6/14/2016 5:03:13 AM, TUF wrote:

Yes
- lannan13
- TUF
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
- Joey
-Sir Axonly the great.
-

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
- lannan13
- TUF
-

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

- PetersSmith
- Joey
- Wylted
-Sir Axonly the great
Meh!
Biodome
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 8:59:01 AM
I see both options as more or less equally likely, so I'd say that I don't know. If they do return though, there would probably be a reason for it, and I assume that they would start improving the site asap, within the first three months.
Bob13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 1:10:17 PM
At 6/14/2016 8:52:48 AM, Axonly wrote:

Yes
- lannan13
- TUF
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
- Joey
-Sir Axonly the great.
- Bob13

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
- lannan13
- TUF
- Bob13

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

- PetersSmith
- Joey
- Wylted
-Sir Axonly the great
I don't have a signature. :-)
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 4:42:40 AM
Never. I dunno why I am still on this site, tbh. No reason to stay if the owners have left and the site is suffering badly as a result.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:54:15 PM
This is a good sign of how users feel, but it's also rather depressing from the websites perspective.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:01:44 PM
At 6/14/2016 1:10:17 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 6/14/2016 8:52:48 AM, Axonly wrote:

Yes
- lannan13
- TUF
-
-

No
- PetersSmith
- Joey
-Sir Axonly the great.
- Bob13
Annie

3 months
-
-
-

6 months
- lannan13
- TUF
- Bob13

1-2 years
-
-
-

3-5 years
-
-
-

- PetersSmith
- Joey
- Wylted
-Sir Axonly the great
-Annie
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.