Jump to topic:

I Need Help With Something

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 8:31:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I love making polls and I know that when I press save, it will say we are unable to save and I will have to reload the page for the poll to save but whenever I add more than three answers to my polls and the "We were unable to save your poll" message comes up, and I reload the page, the polls never save!

Basically, I can only add 2-3 answers to my polls and anything more than 2-3 answers means my polls will not save!

This sucks because I like to be as detailed as possible when making my polls and sometimes, I need to add more than 3 answers for that to happen!

Does anyone else have this sort of problem and do you guys have any advice that will help me with this problem?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 8:41:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 8:31:11 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
I love making polls and I know that when I press save, it will say we are unable to save and I will have to reload the page for the poll to save but whenever I add more than three answers to my polls and the "We were unable to save your poll" message comes up, and I reload the page, the polls never save!

Basically, I can only add 2-3 answers to my polls and anything more than 2-3 answers means my polls will not save!

This sucks because I like to be as detailed as possible when making my polls and sometimes, I need to add more than 3 answers for that to happen!

Does anyone else have this sort of problem and do you guys have any advice that will help me with this problem?

The polls are broken. All issues you experience cannot be fixed.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...