Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

How to change text color in debates?

Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
Sam7411
Posts: 961
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:36:24 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM, Sashil wrote:
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.

I wouldn't know, It its definitely recommended that you don't do that for the sake of readability and conduct.
Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:38:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 6/15/2016 5:36:24 PM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM, Sashil wrote:
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.

I wouldn't know, It its definitely recommended that you don't do that for the sake of readability and conduct.

That's not quite so. It's actually neat: http://www.debate.org...
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
Subutai
Posts: 3,896
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:49:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM, Sashil wrote:
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.

Use HTML.
Capitalism will never fall on its own. It will have to be pushed. The accumulation of capital will never cease. It will have to be stopped. The capitalist class will never willingly surrender their power. It will have to be dispossessed. - David Harvey
Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:52:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 6/15/2016 5:49:43 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM, Sashil wrote:
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.

Use HTML.

I would but I have no idea how that works.
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
Subutai
Posts: 3,896
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:55:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 6/15/2016 5:52:31 PM, Sashil wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:49:43 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM, Sashil wrote:
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.

Use HTML.

I would but I have no idea how that works.

You just have to know the codes. See this link for instructions on how to color text: http://www.quackit.com.... The site has codes for many other things in addition.
Capitalism will never fall on its own. It will have to be pushed. The accumulation of capital will never cease. It will have to be stopped. The capitalist class will never willingly surrender their power. It will have to be dispossessed. - David Harvey
Sashil
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:57:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 6/15/2016 5:55:26 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:52:31 PM, Sashil wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:49:43 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM, Sashil wrote:
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.

Use HTML.

I would but I have no idea how that works.

You just have to know the codes. See this link for instructions on how to color text: http://www.quackit.com.... The site has codes for many other things in addition.

Tried. Worked. Thank You <3 :)
Scientists have created a mutant version of the deadly 1918 Spanish flu virus in an effort to better understand how pandemics start.
I'm not a scientist, but this is how pandemics start. ~ meh

I wanted to be a Ninja, so I googled "Ninja school" I followed the link to their website, and it said "Page cannot be found"
WOW, these mo#^&%$rs are good. ~ UnKnown
Sam7411
Posts: 961
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 6:06:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 6/15/2016 5:38:45 PM, Sashil wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:36:24 PM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/15/2016 5:25:51 PM, Sashil wrote:
I noticed two or three debates in blue text.

I wouldn't know, It its definitely recommended that you don't do that for the sake of readability and conduct.

That's not quite so. It's actually neat: http://www.debate.org...

Well, at least it was just the titles. I was expecting a wall of colored text