Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Zmike is the best member of DDO

thett3
Posts: 15,136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:40:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I can confirm this. I was lost these many days that I haven't been on. But now that I am and I've read some of what's-his-names posts, I am back on track.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
thett3
Posts: 15,136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:41:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 12:40:47 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I can confirm this. I was lost these many days that I haven't been on. But now that I am and I've read some of what's-his-names posts, I am back on track.

congratulations on the sex change girly
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:42:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 12:41:45 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:40:47 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I can confirm this. I was lost these many days that I haven't been on. But now that I am and I've read some of what's-his-names posts, I am back on track.

congratulations on the sex change girly

I did this a long time ago.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,595
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:49:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 12:41:45 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:40:47 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I can confirm this. I was lost these many days that I haven't been on. But now that I am and I've read some of what's-his-names posts, I am back on track.

congratulations on the sex change girly

Ore_Ele was always a she. o.O
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:59:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 2:49:50 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:41:45 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:40:47 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I can confirm this. I was lost these many days that I haven't been on. But now that I am and I've read some of what's-his-names posts, I am back on track.

congratulations on the sex change girly

Ore_Ele was always a she. o.O

On the inside.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 3:04:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

I Like Mike!
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 3:31:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

: Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

There have been far worse members than him. Izbo10, askbob to name two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thett3
Posts: 15,136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:04:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 3:31:04 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

: Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

There have been far worse members than him. Izbo10, askbob to name two.

Nope TN05 is the worst. Believe me that guy sucks
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:07:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 4:04:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 3:31:04 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

: Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

There have been far worse members than him. Izbo10, askbob to name two.

Nope TN05 is the worst. Believe me that guy sucks

http://i.imgur.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:35:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

I'd be flattered if I knew you were serious and not trolling haha
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
tejretics
Posts: 6,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:06:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 4:35:02 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

I'd be flattered if I knew you were serious and not trolling haha

He probably does think most of what you're saying is right. Thett tends to express what he believes while trolling
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:44:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 6:06:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:35:02 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

I'd be flattered if I knew you were serious and not trolling haha

He probably does think most of what you're saying is right. Thett tends to express what he believes while trolling

Coool. Btw, you gonna read/vote on my debate?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
tejretics
Posts: 6,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 4:46:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/19/2016 3:44:49 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 6:06:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:35:02 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:37:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zmike is saying what needs to be said. Everything he says needs to be listened to very, very closely.

Also, the worst member of DDO is TN05

I'd be flattered if I knew you were serious and not trolling haha

He probably does think most of what you're saying is right. Thett tends to express what he believes while trolling

Coool. Btw, you gonna read/vote on my debate?

I'll try to get to it - hopefully, I'll have a vote up by tomorrow.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 3:54:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2016 3:42:28 AM, lord_megatron wrote:
Considering Zmike hasn't even posted on this forum...then no. And vi_spex is the worst

Yes I have.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."