Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Thett3 and RI need to debate

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,829
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,829
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:54:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.

Shh, don't say in public that Zmike works for Juggle! It'll bring to the light the fact that we're all Airmax multis.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,829
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:55:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:54:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.

Shh, don't say in public that Zmike works for Juggle! It'll bring to the light the fact that we're all Airmax multis.

Only someone who works for Juggle would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:58:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:55:45 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:54:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.

Shh, don't say in public that Zmike works for Juggle! It'll bring to the light the fact that we're all Airmax multis.

Only someone who works for Juggle would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.

That is a good point. Let's put that in a syllogism Zmikecuber-style:

P1) If RI works for Juggle, he would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.
P2) RI used airmax multis as a scapegoat.
C1) Therefore, RI must work for Juggle.
A1) We assume it's common knowledge that Zmike = Airmax = RI = every other active member with the exception of a few.
P3) If A = B and B = C, then A = C.
P4) A = B and B = C.
C1) Therefore, A = C.
C2) Therefore, Zmike, RI, and every other active member with the exception of a few are Airmax multis who work for Juggle.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:00:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

By the way, as flattered as I am by your kind words, I'm not charismatic, I doubt I'm fun to read, and thett is a far better debater than me -- and my record, as I've long admitted, means zilch, lol. I still want to debate thett for the fun of it, and I will if I find time over the next few weeks, but my real-life schedule might prevent it. That's all there really is to say on this.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:01:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:00:35 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

By the way, as flattered as I am by your kind words, I'm not charismatic, I doubt I'm fun to read, and thett is a far better debater than me -- and my record, as I've long admitted, means zilch, lol. I still want to debate thett for the fun of it, and I will if I find time over the next few weeks, but my real-life schedule might prevent it. That's all there really is to say on this.

I understand. Real life is important, but I do hope that you find the time to debate it!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:03:07 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:01:39 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:00:35 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

By the way, as flattered as I am by your kind words, I'm not charismatic, I doubt I'm fun to read, and thett is a far better debater than me -- and my record, as I've long admitted, means zilch, lol. I still want to debate thett for the fun of it, and I will if I find time over the next few weeks, but my real-life schedule might prevent it. That's all there really is to say on this.

I understand. Real life is important, but I do hope that you find the time to debate it!

We'll see! 16k is better suited for this topic, to be honest, lol. I believe Danielle also supports open borders -- another better choice than me.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,829
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:03:50 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:58:34 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:55:45 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:54:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.

Shh, don't say in public that Zmike works for Juggle! It'll bring to the light the fact that we're all Airmax multis.

Only someone who works for Juggle would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.

That is a good point. Let's put that in a syllogism Zmikecuber-style:

P1) If RI works for Juggle, he would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.
P2) RI used airmax multis as a scapegoat.
C1) Therefore, RI must work for Juggle.
A1) We assume it's common knowledge that Zmike = Airmax = RI = every other active member with the exception of a few.
P3) If A = B and B = C, then A = C.
P4) A = B and B = C.
C1) Therefore, A = C.
C2) Therefore, Zmike, RI, and every other active member with the exception of a few are Airmax multis who work for Juggle.

However, we Juggle employees know that airmax doesn't work for Juggle. So accusing everyone of being an airmax multi is simply saying everyone doesn't work for Juggle, so then you say that everyone who isn't an airmax multi doesn't work for Juggle. But we assume that Zmike is an airmax multi, but we also know he works for Juggle. Therefore, all members are Juggle employees.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:10:21 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:03:50 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:58:34 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:55:45 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:54:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.

Shh, don't say in public that Zmike works for Juggle! It'll bring to the light the fact that we're all Airmax multis.

Only someone who works for Juggle would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.

That is a good point. Let's put that in a syllogism Zmikecuber-style:

P1) If RI works for Juggle, he would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.
P2) RI used airmax multis as a scapegoat.
C1) Therefore, RI must work for Juggle.
A1) We assume it's common knowledge that Zmike = Airmax = RI = every other active member with the exception of a few.
P3) If A = B and B = C, then A = C.
P4) A = B and B = C.
C1) Therefore, A = C.
C2) Therefore, Zmike, RI, and every other active member with the exception of a few are Airmax multis who work for Juggle.

However, we Juggle employees know that airmax doesn't work for Juggle. So accusing everyone of being an airmax multi is simply saying everyone doesn't work for Juggle, so then you say that everyone who isn't an airmax multi doesn't work for Juggle. But we assume that Zmike is an airmax multi, but we also know he works for Juggle. Therefore, all members are Juggle employees.

It's too late at night for me to read this a second time, lollollol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,829
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:31:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:10:21 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:03:50 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:58:34 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:55:45 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:54:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.

Shh, don't say in public that Zmike works for Juggle! It'll bring to the light the fact that we're all Airmax multis.

Only someone who works for Juggle would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.

That is a good point. Let's put that in a syllogism Zmikecuber-style:

P1) If RI works for Juggle, he would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.
P2) RI used airmax multis as a scapegoat.
C1) Therefore, RI must work for Juggle.
A1) We assume it's common knowledge that Zmike = Airmax = RI = every other active member with the exception of a few.
P3) If A = B and B = C, then A = C.
P4) A = B and B = C.
C1) Therefore, A = C.
C2) Therefore, Zmike, RI, and every other active member with the exception of a few are Airmax multis who work for Juggle.

However, we Juggle employees know that airmax doesn't work for Juggle. So accusing everyone of being an airmax multi is simply saying everyone doesn't work for Juggle, so then you say that everyone who isn't an airmax multi doesn't work for Juggle. But we assume that Zmike is an airmax multi, but we also know he works for Juggle. Therefore, all members are Juggle employees.

It's too late at night for me to read this a second time, lollollol.

And of course this is further enforced by several factors, according to our most profound conspiracy theorist, which are: we are all writers, we all have opinions about Juggle, and we all are serious sometimes. However, not all of us are fans of the polls and not all of us don't express beliefs. Therefore, we can assume everyone works for Juggle unless they state otherwise.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:56:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:31:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:10:21 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:03:50 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:58:34 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:55:45 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:54:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:52:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:50:54 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:49:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:45:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
They need to debate open borders. I can think of many reasons off the top of my head, but these are a few:

1. It's an extremely relevant topic during this election.
2. They're both great debaters, who are charismatic and fun to read.
3. ResponsiblyIrresponsible has 100 wins, 0 losses. This would be a true test of his debate skill.
4. It would be incredibly fun, and many people would read and vote on it.

Please, for the love of DDO, debate this already. I need this in my life. :')

Okay

Hey do you work for Juggle?

Shh, don't say that in public. It'll bring to light the fact that you work for Juggle too.

Shh, don't say in public that Zmike works for Juggle! It'll bring to the light the fact that we're all Airmax multis.

Only someone who works for Juggle would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.

That is a good point. Let's put that in a syllogism Zmikecuber-style:

P1) If RI works for Juggle, he would use airmax multis as a scapegoat.
P2) RI used airmax multis as a scapegoat.
C1) Therefore, RI must work for Juggle.
A1) We assume it's common knowledge that Zmike = Airmax = RI = every other active member with the exception of a few.
P3) If A = B and B = C, then A = C.
P4) A = B and B = C.
C1) Therefore, A = C.
C2) Therefore, Zmike, RI, and every other active member with the exception of a few are Airmax multis who work for Juggle.

However, we Juggle employees know that airmax doesn't work for Juggle. So accusing everyone of being an airmax multi is simply saying everyone doesn't work for Juggle, so then you say that everyone who isn't an airmax multi doesn't work for Juggle. But we assume that Zmike is an airmax multi, but we also know he works for Juggle. Therefore, all members are Juggle employees.

It's too late at night for me to read this a second time, lollollol.

And of course this is further enforced by several factors, according to our most profound conspiracy theorist, which are: we are all writers, we all have opinions about Juggle, and we all are serious sometimes. However, not all of us are fans of the polls and not all of us don't express beliefs. Therefore, we can assume everyone works for Juggle unless they state otherwise.

Sounds reasonable enough.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:13:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
This is true.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
thett3
Posts: 14,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:04:01 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.

Normally I'd take offense at being compared to Trump, but coming from you.... that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Posts: 14,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:06:09 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 5:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.

Normally I'd take offense at being compared to Trump, but coming from you.... that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I also called you less robotic than 16k
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 5:06:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.

Normally I'd take offense at being compared to Trump, but coming from you.... that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I also called you less robotic than 16k

Eh, I'm a weird guy -- I pride myself on being robotic, so I took that as an insult, lol.....
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Posts: 14,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:09:52 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 5:07:11 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:06:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.

Normally I'd take offense at being compared to Trump, but coming from you.... that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I also called you less robotic than 16k

Eh, I'm a weird guy -- I pride myself on being robotic, so I took that as an insult, lol.....

oh

Well in that case, this is how everyone on DDO sees you:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:11:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 5:09:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:07:11 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:06:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.

Normally I'd take offense at being compared to Trump, but coming from you.... that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I also called you less robotic than 16k

Eh, I'm a weird guy -- I pride myself on being robotic, so I took that as an insult, lol.....

oh

Well in that case, this is how everyone on DDO sees you:

lol.

If I had that kind of hand-eye coordination, my life would have been so different....
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Posts: 14,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:13:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 5:11:51 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:09:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:07:11 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:06:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.

Normally I'd take offense at being compared to Trump, but coming from you.... that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I also called you less robotic than 16k

Eh, I'm a weird guy -- I pride myself on being robotic, so I took that as an insult, lol.....

oh

Well in that case, this is how everyone on DDO sees you:

lol.

If I had that kind of hand-eye coordination, my life would have been so different....

I have pretty bad hand-eye coordination too especially when I was younger. One time in middle school football where I was a receiver the coach yelled at me for running away from the ball but the reality was I didn't actually do that...it was just THAT bad of an attempted catch lol
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:25:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 5:13:47 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:11:51 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:09:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:07:11 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:06:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/19/2016 4:55:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
I support and endorse this thread.

RI is being a tease and trying to troll me like Trump trolled Sanders. But our debate MUST happen.

Normally I'd take offense at being compared to Trump, but coming from you.... that is probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I also called you less robotic than 16k

Eh, I'm a weird guy -- I pride myself on being robotic, so I took that as an insult, lol.....

oh

Well in that case, this is how everyone on DDO sees you:

lol.

If I had that kind of hand-eye coordination, my life would have been so different....

I have pretty bad hand-eye coordination too especially when I was younger. One time in middle school football where I was a receiver the coach yelled at me for running away from the ball but the reality was I didn't actually do that...it was just THAT bad of an attempted catch lol

Lmfao.... I've probably done worse, tbh.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah