I wanna run for presidency!

anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:43:48 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I will run for president.

Not funny, it is the actual truth. I've been here for 5 months, and even though I wasn't online, I read most debates, and I came to say that I would be running for president.

My campaign.

A. Voting

I believe that there aren't much voters in this site. So, we will have groups, and have no reason to vote, just vote! Also vote-bombing debates should be allowed, because they are fun. Trolling should be allowed too.

B. Debating

If I become president, there will be groups of the strong debaters to mentoree the noobies in debating

C. Forums

The forums are useless. This is debate.org, not forum.org, or mafia.org, forums have too much activity. So, we have a restricted limit of less than 30 posts each day, or you will be banned for using forums for a week.

I believe I have covered everything, and please vote for me!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:13:52 PM
At 6/18/2016 5:43:48 PM, anna0128 wrote:

Not funny, it is the actual truth. I've been here for 5 months, and even though I wasn't online, I read most debates, and I came to say that I would be running for president.

My campaign.

A. Voting

I believe that there aren't much voters in this site. So, we will have groups, and have no reason to vote, just vote! Also vote-bombing debates should be allowed, because they are fun. Trolling should be allowed too.

B. Debating

If I become president, there will be groups of the strong debaters to mentoree the noobies in debating

C. Forums

The forums are useless. This is debate.org, not forum.org, or mafia.org, forums have too much activity. So, we have a restricted limit of less than 30 posts each day, or you will be banned for using forums for a week.

Lol
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:31:15 PM

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

https://memecrunch.com...
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:46:27 PM
At 6/18/2016 6:13:52 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

how is this funny, I have explained everything!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:46:38 PM
At 6/18/2016 6:31:15 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

You should run.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:47:05 PM

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

I'm serious, why da u think im not?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:47:32 PM
At 6/18/2016 6:46:27 PM, anna0128 wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

Compare your platform to everyone else's platform and compare your popularity to everyone else's popularity. Then calculate the difference and notice how you barely have a chance.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:53:48 PM
At 6/18/2016 6:46:38 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

You should run.

Oh, yeah, totally. I'll run on making myself Econ Messiah for life, banning 16k for being too awesome, and deporting all the purples.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:53:53 PM
At 6/18/2016 6:47:32 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

Compare your platform to everyone else's platform and compare your popularity to everyone else's popularity. Then calculate the difference and notice how you barely have a chance.

This.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 6:54:30 PM
At 6/18/2016 6:47:05 PM, anna0128 wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

I'm serious, why da u think im not?

A number of reasons, but hey, it's not my place to make that judgment, lol. Welcome aboard!

DDO's Economics Messiah
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 7:01:36 PM
At 6/18/2016 6:53:48 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/18/2016 6:46:38 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

You should run.

Oh, yeah, totally. I'll run on making myself Econ Messiah for life, banning 16k for being too awesome, and deporting all the purples.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:27:36 PM
At 6/18/2016 7:53:07 PM, Wylted wrote:
I actually like the forum proposal

thanks. I see there is a problem that there are no debates, so I will try to do many debates.
anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:28:21 PM

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

The popularity. C'mon, this was made 2 hours ago. You expect this to be 200 posts?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:34:49 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:28:21 PM, anna0128 wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

The popularity. C'mon, this was made 2 hours ago. You expect this to be 200 posts?

I'm talking about how well-known you are and how long you've been here. I don't even know who you are.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:42:38 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:34:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

I'm talking about how well-known you are and how long you've been here. I don't even know who you are.

You should.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:44:49 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:42:38 PM, anna0128 wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

You should.

Should? you have 13 forum posts and 4 debates. I'm surprised you even know there's a presidency.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:48:49 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:44:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

You should.

Should? you have 13 forum posts and 4 debates. I'm surprised you even know there's a presidency.

I was here for 5 months
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:50:11 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:48:49 PM, anna0128 wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

You should.

I was here for 5 months

Time doesn't matter if you have almost no activity.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:51:55 PM

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

I'm sure you'll win by a landslide.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 8:52:21 PM

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

^ Found the dumba**
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:09:22 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:50:11 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

You should.

I was here for 5 months

I had another account
anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:09:47 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:51:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

I'm sure you'll win by a landslide.

thanks
anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:10:10 PM
At 6/18/2016 8:52:21 PM, imabench wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

^ Found the dumba**

why? It's perfectly reasonable.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:16:32 PM
At 6/18/2016 9:09:22 PM, anna0128 wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

You should.

I was here for 5 months

I had another account

Well that other account apparently didn't have much activity either. You won't win, I guarantee it.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

anna0128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:17:46 PM
At 6/18/2016 9:16:32 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

You should.

I was here for 5 months

I had another account

Well that other account apparently didn't have much activity either. You won't win, I guarantee it.

I was active in the other account, and I agree that I might not win, but I had over 90 debates and 3500 forum posts in my old account.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:20:01 PM
At 6/18/2016 9:17:46 PM, anna0128 wrote:
At 6/18/2016 9:16:32 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

Lol

You should.

I was here for 5 months

I had another account

I was active in the other account, and I agree that I might not win, but I had over 90 debates and 3500 forum posts in my old account.

If you won't reveal what your other account was then that doesn't matter at all. Your "new" account also erases all other accounts you have, which means I'm not sure if you can even vote.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

enlightened7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 9:20:15 PM

My campaign.

A. Voting

B. Debating

C. Forums

No offense but I think you might want to be a little more active in this site if you want people to vote for you. I mean you were here for 5 months and you havent been too active.