Jump to topic:

Scam.

Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 3:30:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
No idea if the new owners have changed the security measures, but the first scam I've seen here outside of 'love' ones.

Posted by:
zaina77

From Zaina Ishaaq

I am Zaina Ishaaq, 18 years old and daughter of late Sir Ismall Ishaaq, a reputable businessman who died in a hospital on 12th, February 2009.
I lost my mother when I was 4 years old.

I have all documents of my late father business and some money that is left in the bank. The total fund is Six Million Five Hundrad Thousand United States Dollars. (USD 6, 500,000.00). The money is still in the bank and l am with all the documents.

Please I need your assistance in the following ways:

1.To help me get this money out of the bank and invest it in your country.

2.To help me to come over to your country to continue with my education.

3.To stand as my guardian and business partner until I am out of school to handle any investment.

If you can help me with these three things, I am promising you 15% of the total money as
soon as you receive the money in any account of your choice. Please you can contact me with my private email becuase i will not have time to reply into the site ( zainaa90 at yahoo.fr )

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly valued.
I am waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 3:45:56 AM
At 12/16/2010 3:30:33 AM, Puck wrote:
No idea if the new owners have changed the security measures, but the first scam I've seen here outside of 'love' ones.

Posted by:
zaina77

From Zaina Ishaaq

I am Zaina Ishaaq, 18 years old and daughter of late Sir Ismall Ishaaq, a reputable businessman who died in a hospital on 12th, February 2009.

I have all documents of my late father business and some money that is left in the bank. The total fund is Six Million Five Hundrad Thousand United States Dollars. (USD 6, 500,000.00). The money is still in the bank and l am with all the documents.

3.To stand as my guardian and business partner until I am out of school to handle any investment.

If you can help me with these three things, I am promising you 15% of the total money as
soon as you receive the money in any account of your choice. Please you can contact me with my private email becuase i will not have time to reply into the site ( zainaa90 at yahoo.fr )

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq

Thats too obvious for anyone to believe because people who are that naive decided that their friends really thought it was a good idea to jump off the cliff. Kfc.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 5:24:53 AM
Actually, these things do fool people. I suggest you all take the scam baiter approach and waste as much of their time as possible. >:D
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 6:24:46 AM
Nigerian . . . bank . . . scheme . . . I received one by the same person but instead she said she was a widow of a government official so you know what I did . . . I sent my own Nigerian scam to her . . . got paid . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 6:29:11 AM
At 12/16/2010 6:24:46 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Nigerian . . . bank . . . scheme . . . I received one by the same person but instead she said she was a widow of a government official so you know what I did . . . I sent my own Nigerian scam to her . . . got paid . . .

Cool story, bro.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 7:09:05 AM
There are also people who say something like "I saw your profile and would love to chat with you" or words to that effect. I just delete them, but maybe I should report them instead?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 7:46:37 AM

Posted by:
zaina77

From Zaina Ishaaq

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq

I got that one and another one too

"Hello
Greeting to you,
My name is Elizbeth i saw your profile
today And i become intrested in you
I want to be your good friend
I would like you to write me through
this e-mail here.(elizbethgeore@ yahoo.com)
So that we know each other and i will
also give you my pics for you to know
whom you are talking to.
THANK YOU"
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 8:14:33 AM
At 12/16/2010 7:46:37 AM, lovelife wrote:

Posted by:
zaina77

From Zaina Ishaaq

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq

"Hello
Greeting to you,
whom you are talking to.
THANK YOU"

I've received two "good friends" one and then that one from Zaina.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2010 8:16:54 AM
At 12/16/2010 8:14:33 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 12/16/2010 7:46:37 AM, lovelife wrote:

Posted by:
zaina77

From Zaina Ishaaq

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq

"Hello
Greeting to you,
whom you are talking to.
THANK YOU"

I've received two "good friends" one and then that one from Zaina.

idk whats going on. I guess I'll switch back to friends only.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave