Jump to topic:

Recognize me Senpai

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 3:32:18 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Here's a proposal for everyone who is interested in abolishing the presidency and wants the status quo to continue as is: simply recognize imabench and any form of abolition. The logic is pretty simple:

As long as solid segment of the site wants to abolish the presidency, all we need to do is vote for Imabench as president. The president has an impact on the lives or user experience of everyone that's interested or not interested in it. "Drama" is an excuse because if it's truly the desire of the abolitionists to minimize drama, we will participate in it because sometimes you have to use the system to end the system. Instead the pro-presidency crown falsely and desperately claimed we created the biggest drama the site has ever seen by dividing the members into pro-presidency and anti-presidency camps, even though Juggle did that on their own by leaving the site. I am selling Kool-Aid and an astonishing number of people are actually buying the line that I, master troll of DDO, provide a way to actually get rid of the presidency. If the Pro-Presidency crowd like F-16 could pull their head out of their a** for longer than 4 seconds, they might see that I never once claimed my system would end all drama, even though they insist that I have because thats the world they live in.

If you want the presidency to no longer remain, simply hold Conventions every six months, create a proposal, and continue as before. Neither F-16 nor the Pro-Presidency voters have any leverage to diminish your own ability to get rid of the presidency. Ignore the "Ignore them" movement. If they don't want me to abolish presidency, they can reform the presidency and make it actually worth something. My guess is they'll completely fail at this task. And when they do, make it a big deal.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:16:53 AM
At 6/22/2016 3:32:18 AM, imabench wrote:
Here's a proposal for everyone who is interested in abolishing the presidency and wants the status quo to continue as is: simply recognize imabench and any form of abolition. The logic is pretty simple:

As long as solid segment of the site wants to abolish the presidency, all we need to do is vote for Imabench as president. The president has an impact on the lives or user experience of everyone that's interested or not interested in it. "Drama" is an excuse because if it's truly the desire of the abolitionists to minimize drama, we will participate in it because sometimes you have to use the system to end the system. Instead the pro-presidency crown falsely and desperately claimed we created the biggest drama the site has ever seen by dividing the members into pro-presidency and anti-presidency camps, even though Juggle did that on their own by leaving the site. I am selling Kool-Aid and an astonishing number of people are actually buying the line that I, master troll of DDO, provide a way to actually get rid of the presidency. If the Pro-Presidency crowd like F-16 could pull their head out of their a** for longer than 4 seconds, they might see that I never once claimed my system would end all drama, even though they insist that I have because thats the world they live in.

If you want the presidency to no longer remain, simply hold Conventions every six months, create a proposal, and continue as before. Neither F-16 nor the Pro-Presidency voters have any leverage to diminish your own ability to get rid of the presidency. Ignore the "Ignore them" movement. If they don't want me to abolish presidency, they can reform the presidency and make it actually worth something. My guess is they'll completely fail at this task. And when they do, make it a big deal.

rofl
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 7:50:01 AM
*Notices you*
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...