Jump to topic:

Our New President Thett3

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:44:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
A group of 2 members that shall remain unanimous have just elected Thett3 as site president. You can all chose not to ignore it if you want, but he is our new leader.

I just wanted to welcome him to office.

We love you senpai
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 9:27:30 PM
Thett, what is your first order of business, Dear Leader?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 2:46:02 AM
At 6/22/2016 5:44:55 PM, Mikal wrote:
A group of 2 members that shall remain unanimous have just elected Thett3 as site president. You can all chose not to ignore it if you want, but he is our new leader.

We love you senpai

Long have we waited for this day.

Thett invicta. Aquila Elegit Iovis Omnia Vincit!

The glory of the State courses through his godly veins!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 1:38:30 PM
At 6/22/2016 5:44:55 PM, Mikal wrote:

We love you senpai

I'm confused. I thought airmax was the new president
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax