Jump to topic:

Our New President airmax1227

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 9:57:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
There are certain people involved in a certain faction of a select few DDO members who do not recognize bsh, thett, myself, or any other candidates as president. Thy have elected airmax1227 as president. Please not that he is not recognized ad legitimate by those members of the group who voted against him, their president is likely to soon be announced.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 1:37:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 9:57:32 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
There are certain people involved in a certain faction of a select few DDO members who do not recognize bsh, thett, myself, or any other candidates as president. Thy have elected airmax1227 as president. Please not that he is not recognized ad legitimate by those members of the group who voted against him, their president is likely to soon be announced.

Funny
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax