Thett3 Official Presidential Update : Vol 2

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:24:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Hola DDO

As new head of Thett3s Royal CoUnCiL of new affairs and member struggles, I am here to address the peasantry which is the forums

Your new malevolent overlord, is still in the process of completing his orgy and inseminating cermank through means that are otherworldly. It is once again my task to update you with our plans and goals for the future

(1) Encouraging New Debates

WE are hostiNG a tournament soon which shall compromise of all the lowest elo members. Members that fail to place in the top 2 will be voted off the site. We are doing this so that we can ensure quality over quantity. This same concept shall be applied to votes, as a quality vote means much more than a vote in general. So all of you plebs that are voting just to vote, stfu and go to cre8db8

(2) Thett3s acceptance as Mod

As your new president and Mod, thett3 will be asking his parents for a small loan to purchase DDO. It will no longer be called " DDO ", we shall rename it to Central Debate. Thett3 will use his new power and influence to make this site great again.

(3) Hosting the Marriage of YYW and Bsh

Needles to say this is one our top priorities. Thett3 will personally fund the wedding himself, and will host it in his kitchen. All members are welcome. You will be presented a name tag upon arrival.

(4) Update on whiteflame

Since YYW has took over as voting mod, efforts have became increasingly better. We have seen the slight increase of 1 vote per day since his inception. With nearly 100 votes posting per day, YYW is managing to remove about 99 a day. His efforts to make quality voting prominent have been noticed. Starting tomorrow, we shall implement the system to where only he can vote on debates in hopes he may only have to remove half of the amount he has been.

(5) Whiteflame Update

Whiteflame and Bullish were recently in a fight, and whiteflame closed his account in protest. He will come back shortly under a new username. He had one already named "fukyouunappreciativefuks" but it was closed by thett3 because it was assumed to be a born of god alt.

(6)

Our biggest problem needs to be fixed

read this thread to understand how to fix it

http://www.debate.org...

This was a guide written by YYWS protege, it highlights some of the major problems on DDO

(7) Thanking f16

Thett3, seventh, bossy, airmax, jibberish, and bullish would all like to thank our lovely fighter pilot for his idea to improve the system.

Recently he made an amazing post

" 1. Already went over this with drafter but #1 is untrue. This is also not an analogous scenario which Drafter pretended it was until I showed him otherwise so repeating my questions back at me by substituting "abolition" in favor of presidency isn't a meaningful argument.

2. This is where I think it's harder for adults to relate to teenagers. Teenagers want "fun" and to "fvck the system" because they feel there is some big outside force controlling them. Once grown up, people see that there's no such thing as "sticking it to the man." You are only hurting yourself by creating chaos from order. Going to a restaurant for dinner for example is "fun" for me. Wrecking all the tables there and destroying the bar, isn't."

He is entirely right, this idea about fuk the system has to stop. Do you know how we stop it. We chose not to acknowledge elected officials. F16 also highlighted this

We shall chose not not accept anarchy by not recognizing imabench if he is unanimously elected. There is no better way to promote submission to the system and abolish anarchy that choosing to ignore elected officials.

Thett3 would like to thank you for your time

more updates to cum
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 8:23:42 PM
At 6/24/2016 3:24:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Hola DDO

As new head of Thett3s Royal CoUnCiL of new affairs and member struggles, I am here to address the peasantry which is the forums

Your new malevolent overlord, is still in the process of completing his orgy and inseminating cermank through means that are otherworldly. It is once again my task to update you with our plans and goals for the future

WE are hostiNG a tournament soon which shall compromise of all the lowest elo members. Members that fail to place in the top 2 will be voted off the site. We are doing this so that we can ensure quality over quantity. This same concept shall be applied to votes, as a quality vote means much more than a vote in general. So all of you plebs that are voting just to vote, stfu and go to cre8db8

As your new president and Mod, thett3 will be asking his parents for a small loan to purchase DDO. It will no longer be called " DDO ", we shall rename it to Central Debate. Thett3 will use his new power and influence to make this site great again.

Needles to say this is one our top priorities. Thett3 will personally fund the wedding himself, and will host it in his kitchen. All members are welcome. You will be presented a name tag upon arrival.

(4) Update on whiteflame

Since YYW has took over as voting mod, efforts have became increasingly better. We have seen the slight increase of 1 vote per day since his inception. With nearly 100 votes posting per day, YYW is managing to remove about 99 a day. His efforts to make quality voting prominent have been noticed. Starting tomorrow, we shall implement the system to where only he can vote on debates in hopes he may only have to remove half of the amount he has been.

(5) Whiteflame Update

Whiteflame and Bullish were recently in a fight, and whiteflame closed his account in protest. He will come back shortly under a new username. He had one already named "fukyouunappreciativefuks" but it was closed by thett3 because it was assumed to be a born of god alt.

(6)

This was a guide written by YYWS protege, it highlights some of the major problems on DDO

(7) Thanking f16

Thett3, seventh, bossy, airmax, jibberish, and bullish would all like to thank our lovely fighter pilot for his idea to improve the system.

" 1. Already went over this with drafter but #1 is untrue. This is also not an analogous scenario which Drafter pretended it was until I showed him otherwise so repeating my questions back at me by substituting "abolition" in favor of presidency isn't a meaningful argument.

2. This is where I think it's harder for adults to relate to teenagers. Teenagers want "fun" and to "fvck the system" because they feel there is some big outside force controlling them. Once grown up, people see that there's no such thing as "sticking it to the man." You are only hurting yourself by creating chaos from order. Going to a restaurant for dinner for example is "fun" for me. Wrecking all the tables there and destroying the bar, isn't."

He is entirely right, this idea about fuk the system has to stop. Do you know how we stop it. We chose not to acknowledge elected officials. F16 also highlighted this

We shall chose not not accept anarchy by not recognizing imabench if he is unanimously elected. There is no better way to promote submission to the system and abolish anarchy that choosing to ignore elected officials.

more updates to cum

wat
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 1:46:43 PM
At 6/24/2016 3:24:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Hola DDO

(4) Update on whiteflame

(5) Whiteflame Update

(6)

(7) Thanking f16

more updates to cum
Hilarious!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax