Jump to topic:

Thett3 Official Presidential Update : Vol 3

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 5:45:01 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
We have a new foe to face, the religion forum. It's an enemy we must tackle and fight on our own shores. I lord leader has decided to fight with you, and stand in the blood and turmoil that is to come. We will take this foe head on, and we will not back down. Stand and fight as one, says your malevolent leader. I spoke with him last night and this is what he told me

" I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. This is the resolve of My Government. This is the will of the Elite of the site. The Elite and the rebels, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of the political forums and many old and famous forums have fallen or may fall into the grip of the religious infidels and all the odious apparatus of anti DDO rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in that foruum, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our site, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the polls, we shall fight in pms, we shall fight in debates; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this site or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by our allies, would carry on the struggle, until, in God"s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. We will retake DDO"

Your dictator loves you. Just offer your wifes and daughters and hand maidens to him and he will defend you and give you the most beautiful children you can imagine. Let him make love to your family, and commit the type of sodomy that is spoken of in the bible.

All hail our lord

Thett3 the almighty

He will save us
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 5:48:49 PM
At 6/26/2016 5:45:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
We have a new foe to face, the religion forum. It's an enemy we must tackle and fight on our own shores. I lord leader has decided to fight with you, and stand in the blood and turmoil that is to come. We will take this foe head on, and we will not back down. Stand and fight as one, says your malevolent leader. I spoke with him last night and this is what he told me

" I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. This is the resolve of My Government. This is the will of the Elite of the site. The Elite and the rebels, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of the political forums and many old and famous forums have fallen or may fall into the grip of the religious infidels and all the odious apparatus of anti DDO rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in that foruum, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our site, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the polls, we shall fight in pms, we shall fight in debates; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this site or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by our allies, would carry on the struggle, until, in God"s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. We will retake DDO"

Your dictator loves you. Just offer your wifes and daughters and hand maidens to him and he will defend you and give you the most beautiful children you can imagine. Let him make love to your family, and commit the type of sodomy that is spoken of in the bible.

All hail our lord

Thett3 the almighty

He will save us

I reject Thett3's claim of presidency.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 6:25:34 PM
At 6/26/2016 6:20:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Mikal, this is an intervention. You are making a complete fool out of yourself.

http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 6:26:56 PM
At 6/26/2016 6:20:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Mikal, this is an intervention. You are making a complete fool out of yourself.

http://i.imgur.com...