thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:10:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
As we all know, it's about to go down.

YYW vs. Airmax, the final battle.

I PMed Airmax and he told me that he's willing to settle it through strength of arms and has challenged YYW to trial by combat, which he of course accepted. What he needs from all of you is suggestions for what weapons the duel and funds for the airfare. If you would like to contribute, PM me and I'll give you my info so you can wire the money to me for safe keeping.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:12:14 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:10:43 AM, thett3 wrote:
As we all know, it's about to go down.

YYW vs. Airmax, the final battle.

I PMed Airmax and he told me that he's willing to settle it through strength of arms and has challenged YYW to trial by combat, which he of course accepted. What he needs from all of you is suggestions for what weapons the duel and funds for the airfare. If you would like to contribute, PM me and I'll give you my info so you can wire the money to me for safe keeping.

Gladiatorial combat ftw.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:13:08 AM
Max also said that he would be willing to settle it through a Harry Potter fanfiction writing competition
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:15:52 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:13:08 AM, thett3 wrote:
Max also said that he would be willing to settle it through a Harry Potter fanfiction writing competition

Really Max should just get some perspective. There are things worth banning people about, and there are things that are better left alone.

I don't blame him, and I think he genuinely believes he's trying to do the right thing. The problem is the people who currently influence him, and the extent to which they have blighted his ability to distinguish between issues that require moderation attention or not.
Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:17:18 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:15:52 AM, YYW wrote:

Really Max should just get some perspective. There are things worth banning people about, and there are things that are better left alone.

I don't blame him, and I think he genuinely believes he's trying to do the right thing. The problem is the people who currently influence him, and the extent to which they have blighted his ability to distinguish between issues that require moderation attention or not.

i think he needs a strong court jestor to make him see the light.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:20:04 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:17:18 AM, Cermank wrote:

fun fact: the court jester actually played an important role as the only person who could criticize the king without serious fear of reprimand/penalty because he was a mere fool
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:26:13 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:20:04 AM, thett3 wrote:

fun fact: the court jester actually played an important role as the only person who could criticize the king without serious fear of reprimand/penalty because he was a mere fool

Unrelated fun fact: YYW's threads are rarely removed.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:27:30 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:26:13 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 6/27/2016 3:20:04 AM, thett3 wrote:

Unrelated fun fact: YYW's threads are rarely removed.

The ultimate red pill: Wrich was right about everything all along
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:28:15 AM

That's..... actually a very good point. That's why I'm so critical here. But there are a lot of people who would like to have be gone, forever.
Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 3:36:47 AM
At 6/27/2016 3:28:15 AM, YYW wrote:

That's..... actually a very good point. That's why I'm so critical here. But there are a lot of people who would like to have be gone, forever.

i know :(
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 6:50:20 AM
For weapons I suggest whips with fishing hooks tied to the ends

You should set up a FundMe thing for this. I have bad experiences with WesternUnion, so I would prefer not to wire that way